Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help (4530 Views)

My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Whatsapp9(m): 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
Whenever a lady comes closer to me, i always perceive a smell that makes me to hate the lady for life. I want to marry a lady and settle down, but this particular smell that emanates from ladies is making me not to marry.

I have complained to my friend about it and he made me to know that every lady has the same smell, and it's called "Fishy Smell". I have tried to cope with the smell, but to no avail.

All my friends are married except me. I'm even planning to become a "Reverend Father" since marriage seems not working for me. My friends are angry with me because i refused to marry a lady. I really wants to get married, ladies that wants to settle down with me are also angry with me, some have waited and got married to another man because of impatience.

Is this a spiritual problem or what Should i visit a church for deliverance, or should i go and bath in the River for spiritual cleansing.

What should i do, advice needed urgently. Matured mind only.

2 Likes

Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Optimistguy1969: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
Wait, you dey put nose for their vjay?
Where the smell dey come from ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Na WA o
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Whatsapp9(m): 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Wait, you dey put nose for their vjay?
Where the smell dey come from ?
not really, whenever I'm with a lady, that particular smell shows up immediately, and I'll begin to detest the lady for just no reason. I'm thinking it's spiritual problem.
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by DannyXpress: 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Maybe you meet the unhygenic ladies

If you perceive it from every lady, then your sense of smell is very potent.

16 Likes

Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Twonigeria: 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Reverend father is a good idea since marriage ain't working for you. marriage is not by force anyways, it's a choice undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Freelane33(m): 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
AWON OLOBORIRUN grin

1 Like

Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Whatsapp9(m): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
DannyXpress:
Maybe you meet the unhygenic ladies

If you perceive it from every lady, then your sense of smell is very potent.
I perceive it from every lady. that's the problem I'm having right now

1 Like

Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
HMMMMM, LET ME SIT DOWN HERE AND WAIT FOR OUR ELDERS.

5 Likes

Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by daberechi8(f): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
You need spiritual cleansing by fire by force.
What is the essence of life without a beautiful lady by your side

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by pocohantas(f): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Using permutation and combinations, there is no way only you would continuously meet women with fishy smell every single time. So I believe your issue is psychological. You must have had one experience that scared you, such that the smell is stuck in your head abi na nose.

It is not spiritual, it is psychological.

I don’t know the solution to your OCD of the vagina, but I wish you love and light.

21 Likes

Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by brosom(m): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
Op have a strong sense of smell, maybe 3x stronger than a normal nose should sense.

This sense of smell is mostly for animals in the wild which they use to smell and dictate preys, pradetors, caucuses, and even smell stuffs beaneths.. Dogs come to mind grin.

It has a name the scientist calls it but I can't remember it,

Make some research, or u see a professional doctor for help, it ain't any spiritual problem.

3 Likes

Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Johnthejohn(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
Let me tell you what to do. Follow my advice and never listen to anyone else. Forget about women and follow your dreams. Women are nothing but distrators. Go and adopt but never adopt any girl, make sure you adopt only boys. it is well with you

1 Like

Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Whatsapp9(m): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Johnthejohn:
Let me tell you what to do. Follow my advice and never listen to anyone else. Forget about women and follow your dreams. Women are nothing but distrators. Go and adopt but never adopt any girl, make sure you adopt only boys. it is well with you
Oga this advice is somehow now, i really want to marry

3 Likes

Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by revived: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
It's a psychological problem

I understand that smell op is talking about
It's not fishy smell it's a smell that's common amongst women.
When I was young I never liked the smell (scent)too but I was able to get accustomed to it and see it as normal.

You need to see a therapist alaye

E go be for you

3 Likes

Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
cheesy

Village people finally succeeded in your life
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
Where are you meeting these women? Change your environment?
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by LordIsaac(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hmmmm.....he should marry a young woman (19-22). It seems he won't perceive much from them. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Toochildish666: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
Is not ur fault dat der nature, some of dem even have fish brainz. Dont worry with time u wil get use to it
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by ukaface(f): 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Johnthejohn:
bobrisky no be boy?
James brown no be boy?
Anini no be boy?
Rev. King no be boy?
Evans no be boy?
Ajayi Joshua Oluwatobi no be boy?
Biko haram oga no be boy?
Majority of the corrupt politicians them no be boys?

Oooooooh,I'm sorry
Girls/ females are the only sinners. Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by zed7: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
Social media has brought to awareness the number of sick people in this world.

1 Like

Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Parkflash(f): 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Op, I'm getting the vibes that you are a virgin and since you haven't done it you won't miss it.
Maybe this is God's way of calling you to the seminary
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by TheWolfen(m): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
BTW

Are you gay?

Whatsapp9:
God forbid bad thing, I'm not a gay, i have feelings like a human

Okay good. Try and see a psychiatrist. They can help
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by LLSAINT(m): 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
@OP, do you eat fish?
If you do, why complain?
You need deliverance........
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Whatsapp9(m): 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
TheWolfen:
BTW

Are you gay?
God forbid bad thing, I'm not a gay, i have feelings like a human
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Charmingrascal(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
Why are you always attracted to smelly girls?

2 Likes

Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Whatsapp9(m): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Why are you always attracted to smelly girls?

it has been the same story amongst all the ladies I've ever met in this life. Maybe, it could be spiritual problem that requires spiritual cleansing.
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by olympianares: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ogbeni ,its a simple problem...U b Werewolf grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by vickymooore: 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
Marriage is overrated...if u know u know
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by 2DADDEY: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
It's psychological . You just have to adapt to it.

Every female smell dou don't have to be nauseating all time
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by 1Sharon(f): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Like attracts like.
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by simplepee(f): 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
Johnthejohn:
If you want to be miserable, do that alone. Don't persuade other people to be broken like you.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Decent And Indecent -- What's The Difference?! / I Told Him, I Was On My Period But He Still Hates Me / Why Are Girls Like This???(screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.