Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. (9166 Views)

Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) / Photos Of A Sexdoll Factory Showing How They Are Made And Assembled / See What A Jealous Girlfriend Did To Her Boyfriend's Sexdoll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by Nnazzy52(m): 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
For those guys with monster dicks shouting sexdoll sexdoll.............this one 4 you.

Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by yabas(m): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
Na fake doll d guy buy?

Besides how dem dey drain the cum weh person release inside bcus me no sabi pull out.

6 Likes

Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by luminouz(m): 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nnazzy52:
For those guys with monster dicks shouting sexdoll sexdoll.............this one 4 you.

Werey re o

Adopa/Adoya lo do DOLL yen sha shocked

Werey ti lo tramadol 2000mg grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by HOLYDICK(m): 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
This doll was made in kumasi grin
Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by miracool946: 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by ken2baba(m): 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
Chai
Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Some guys will cheat on their sex doll with another sex doll.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by afonja112: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
Do you think the doll can withstand the impact that those thick orobo ghanian babes can take?
Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin grin cheesy
Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by makydebbie(f): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Op spell your Ghanaian well nau.

1 Like

Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by MAJORBANKZ(m): 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
this sex doll is gaining more popularity than i expected. I really wish i can get one though cause e get one style i want practice with am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by Homeboiy: 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Fake
Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
cc Lalas247,jodha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by MAJORBANKZ(m): 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
makydebbie:
Op spell your Ghanaian well nau.
lol i think say na only me see am
Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by makydebbie(f): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
Lol, no be only you.
Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by whycee001(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ops u can lie,
Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by Davidhero(m): 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
ROTFL�������
Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by mrMeen(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
makydebbie:
Lol, no be only you.
MAJORBANKZ:
you na Weldone spellers associate of nairaland (SAN).

2 Likes

Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by homealone(m): 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2018

Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Why is he angry? wasn't he amongst those saying sex dolls are better off to real life babes?would this had happened if it was a human being?

Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
luminouz:
Werey re o
Adopa/Adopa lo do DOLL yen sha shocked
Werey ti lo tramadol 2000mg grin cheesy
Adopa grin grin
Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by rastaLivity: 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Why is he angry? wasn't he amongst those saying sex dolls are better off to real life babes?would this had happened if it was a human being?
stop competing with a doll

4 Likes

Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by DONADAMS(m): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
abeg shey the sex doll dey give b.J??if it doesn't then its useless to me
Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=rastaLivity post=64349678]stop competing with a

Ain't competing only stating the obvious.

Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by cruzita(f): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin Cassala don burst
Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by habsydiamond(m): 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Na wetin I dey talk be this....see as their wife leg break...baby onike...when natural honey pot dey Una dey waste time for refill honey pot....make I come see how he go dey fvck baby wey no get two legs....e go come be like sleeping with physically challenged person grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by Martinez19(m): 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ladies right now

Re: What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. by abiolag(m): 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Na fake doll d guy buy?

Besides how dem dey drain the cum weh person release inside bcus me no sabi pull out.
Na Aba made he bought grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl / When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast / How To Manage Anger In Relationship/marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.