Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) (5044 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / See What A Jealous Girlfriend Did To Her Boyfriend's Sexdoll / What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by Great100000: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2022
A woman who got tired of her boyfriend’s high libido bought him a s*x doll that looks exactly like her .

Charlotte Grey, 23, could no longer stand her boyfriend, Callum Black’s high libido before she took the decision.

The couple, of Lillington, Warwickshire, have now introduced the life-like doll – which they call Dee – into the bedroom to ‘spice things up’. And they say she has ‘set their s3x lives on fire’.

The couple – who earn a living posting content on Only Fans and TikTok began exploring the idea of a s3x doll after first contemplating a party. But Charlotte had reservations that she would get jealous if another real-life woman was in their bed.

She then purchased Callum the 1.5k doll.

The couple, who have been together for four years now treat ‘Dee’ like a real person, dressing her in white lingerie and dresses, taking her out on car rides and watching their favourite show The Inbetweeners together.

They also post s3x-tapes of themselves with Dee, as well as videos of themselves all sitting on the sofa together.

They say the reaction to Dee can be negative online but they ‘don’t care what anyone thinks’ as it ‘works for them’.

Charlotte said, ‘We were talking about spicing things up and having a party or foursome, but like most girls, I was worried I’d struggle to see Callum with another woman.

‘It was a joint decision to buy a s*x doll, but it was the best decision and has definitely improved our s*x life.

‘It’s great because Callum has a high s*x drive and if I’m not in the mood he’s got Dee there.

‘We both love experimenting with her – and she regularly joins our steamy sessions too.

‘She’s not just a doll – we’re really attached to her.

‘She’s helped to strengthen our relationship – and set our s3x lives on fire.’

https://www.adomonline.com/woman-buys-lookalike-doll-for-her-partner-to-control-his-high-libido/

1 Like

Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by dollytino4real(f): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2022
This party go bad o!

1 Like

Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by Abfinest007(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2022
Good idea instead him to cheat on her and bring unwanted disease
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by Righteousness2(m): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2022
The Demonic forces overseas are more than the ones In Africa.

18 Likes

Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by MadamVanessa(f): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2022
Righteousness2:

shocked

Ikpa, what is wrong with someone buying and keeping sèx toys?Your myopic reasoning at times baffles me .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by Jennyclay(f): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2022
Abfinest007:
Good idea my foot!!

Her husband would still cheat on her & the sex doll with another woman. Men are polygamous dogs in nature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by Wawelexy(m): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2022
Righteousness2:

You mean Benin witchcraft is learning?

1 Like

Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by yungz: 10:31am On Jul 29, 2022
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by prophetwis: 10:31am On Jul 29, 2022
This will not end well, when the demon spirit begins to manifest, the real human may end up being murdered .

2 Likes

Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by izuch(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2022
The dolls boobs are bigger, she should do a plastic surgery to equate hers with that of the doll

1 Like

Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by sirjustice1575(m): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2022
Thrash. sad sad

How does this stop the ESCOBAT from serving you guys Agbado and Cassava. undecided undecided

May God forbid BAT thing.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by Abfinest007(m): 10:57am On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Good idea my foot!!

Her husband would still cheat on her & the sex doll with another woman. Men are polygamous dogs in nature.
sorry I can feel ur pain.ur bf has cheated on u, now u are taking the pain out on every man u see .

Let me correct u pret.don't generalize it .d word"men"means u have f**k all and that makes u a prostit**

1 Like

Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2022
Dumb shït... something that doesn't respond. These people are mad
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by Stallionhorse: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Good idea my foot!!

I'm sure your father sleeps with you.. Cause your mentally deranged.
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by Stallionhorse: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2022
I'll like to own a sex doll.. Much better than some women like that jeon hoe..

1 Like

Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by Obakoolex(m): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Ikpa, what is wrong with someone buying and keeping sèx toys?Your myopic reasoning at times baffles me .
Myopic reasoning
Be sincere can you get such for your man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by goldfish27(m): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
WHAT I SEE ARE 2 DOLLS
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by hybrid11(m): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oyibo people won't stop to amaze me,
The doll looks more attractive more than the woman
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by Gadafii: 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
This is what you can do when you don’t have buhari as president, na boko haram chasing you with ieds, no ASUU strike, dollar isn’t 710, etc

Their own issue No plenty
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by ValCon888: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
This is my personal opinion, but i feel like only a man with a mental problem will sleep with an inanimate object.

The sex doll will soon replace her because it doesn't age.

She thought she was buying him a gift not knowing she just bought him her replacement.
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by judedwriter(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
shocked

All I see is scientific masturbation, nothing more, nothing less!

Unfortunately, masturbation doesn't satisfy!
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by Sheistoopretty(f): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
The doll is cuter
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
She most likely has a boyfriend
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by Blunttruth: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Abfinest007:
He will still cheat.
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Great100000:
A woman who got tired of her boyfriend’s high libido bought him a s*x doll that looks exactly like her .

Charlotte Grey, 23, could no longer stand her boyfriend, Callum Black’s high libido before she took the decision.

The couple, of Lillington, Warwickshire, have now introduced the life-like doll – which they call Dee – into the bedroom to ‘spice things up’. And they say she has ‘set their s3x lives on fire’.

The couple – who earn a living posting content on Only Fans and TikTok began exploring the idea of a s3x doll after first contemplating a party. But Charlotte had reservations that she would get jealous if another real-life woman was in their bed.

She then purchased Callum the 1.5k doll.

The couple, who have been together for four years now treat ‘Dee’ like a real person, dressing her in white lingerie and dresses, taking her out on car rides and watching their favourite show The Inbetweeners together.

They also post s3x-tapes of themselves with Dee, as well as videos of themselves all sitting on the sofa together.

They say the reaction to Dee can be negative online but they ‘don’t care what anyone thinks’ as it ‘works for them’.

Charlotte said, ‘We were talking about spicing things up and having a party or foursome, but like most girls, I was worried I’d struggle to see Callum with another woman.

‘It was a joint decision to buy a s*x doll, but it was the best decision and has definitely improved our s*x life.

‘It’s great because Callum has a high s*x drive and if I’m not in the mood he’s got Dee there.

‘We both love experimenting with her – and she regularly joins our steamy sessions too.

‘She’s not just a doll – we’re really attached to her.

‘She’s helped to strengthen our relationship – and set our s3x lives on fire.’

https://www.adomonline.com/woman-buys-lookalike-doll-for-her-partner-to-control-his-high-libido/
See the pictures on the wall. You will know that these ones are on this planet for nothing but s3x.
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by Seun4blue(m): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
For me it's that frame on the wall

Pastor Righteousness what do you have to say if we have it in our various bedrooms

3 Likes

Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by meobizy(f): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I'll like to own a sex doll.. Much better than some women like that jeon hoe..
Skydancer, Erad, Cao, Mkmyers45, Dragnet, Twinstaiye, Mikuz, Nex, Osystein, Mynd44, Tjskii, Olawalebabs, Seun, Obinoscopy, Mukina2, Lawyer, FarmTech, Briareos, Obinnau, Divepen1, RoyalRoy, Pavore9, Prof800, CrazyMan, FOD, Ben13, Dani1luv, Sissie, Uboma, Rocktation, Richiez, Farano, Justwise, OAM4J, Honsule, Puskin, Lalasticlala, Airmark, Odumchi, Marpol, Semid4lyfe, DisGuy, Bigfrancis21, Davide470, 1forall, R231 and Dominique. Rule 2.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by meobizy(f): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I'm sure your father sleeps with you.. Cause your mentally deranged.
Skydancer, Erad, Cao, Mkmyers45, Dragnet, Twinstaiye, Mikuz, Nex, Osystein, Mynd44, Tjskii, Olawalebabs, Seun, Obinoscopy, Mukina2, Lawyer, FarmTech, Briareos, Obinnau, Divepen1, RoyalRoy, Pavore9, Prof800, CrazyMan, FOD, Ben13, Dani1luv, Sissie, Uboma, Rocktation, Richiez, Farano, Justwise, OAM4J, Honsule, Puskin, Lalasticlala, Airmark, Odumchi, Marpol, Semid4lyfe, DisGuy, Bigfrancis21, Davide470, 1forall, R231 and Dominique. Rule 2.

1 Like

Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by 1Sharon(f): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
prophetwis:
This will not end well, when the demon spirit begins to manifest, the real human may end up being murdered .

Sharap.
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by Mercury12(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Okay o. Wahala dey
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by Afamsi: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
The SIMPle man even dey pose for pinshure
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by chigoziri2403(m): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Which is the doll between the two women

(1) (2) (Reply)

went on a date but got into trouble / "whit Woman" / Who's Dat Nairaland DAMSEL U Hear Her Name N U Tink Wil B A Pretty, Hot Chick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.