Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? (64971 Views)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court / My Sexual Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
This is what I once talked about....

Right here is the case of a good woman being slowly transformed into a monster that will do anything now to satisfy her sexual urges which will surely lead to cheating and more cheating. It is like a positive feedback reaction mechanism in physiology. The man's unfaithfulness and Infidelity have led this lady into this hole. It is so sad.

And the other lady satisfying this woman's sexual needs has a boyfriend? She is in a serious relationship you say? shocked My Good God! What would happen if the guy knew also? This is just so terrible.

I am sure the woman indulges in kissing (or will soon be) with the young lady too and deep smoochings apart from the licking of the "V" so this talk of not being a lesbian is really bullcrap coz maybe she doesn't know it or is refusing to admit it... She is gradually being turned into a full blown lesbian. And this is all because of the the silly man who cheated on her and left her to herself and her kids.
A good man is indeed hard to find. A good man who will stay faithful and true to the end and beyond. It is well.

What can I say to this OP now? If I say stop this act... She will say she have sexual needs. That she should cheat then with men? And if I say continue.... Would that be right at all despite the reasons she gives for this?

Hmmmmm.......

Madam... I will say just this. You are still married to that man. And you are a Christian right? You believe in the Bible so you will also believe in the power of the HolySpirit. You need to see a spirit filled pastor and counsellor who will pray with you. You have to stay true to your ring for now until your divorce is done.
Your husband cheated on you... So you can divorce him without guilt. He doesn't deserve your love and devotion. He is a disgrace to manhood, husbandhood and fatherhood. I know you still love him.... But then if you won't divorce him because of your love for him, then you have to stay true to your love by not cheating since you will remain legally married to him without a divorce.

But if not... Then you must disentangle from this shithole by divorcing away his betrayal and his stab in the back. Kick that hurt out and let sunshine come into your life so that you don't become a monster engaging in lesbian acts or cheating with different men to satisfy your urges. You gave us Luke.16:18... Now read, Matthew.5:32

Break off and be free to live again without staining your faith. That is all I can say. Choice is yours.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by cutieme(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
emilyone:
Its your sexual preference, your body, your business as long as you are not hurting anyone.
Diaris God ooo,Be reminded o before u give such advice o
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by ikorodureporta: 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
Da kukumba Krew cheesy

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by holluphemydavid(m): 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
salsera:
Your husband has abandoned you....you can file for divorce based on that.

Letting a woman give you sexual pleasure? Stop being in denial. Do you think for her she gets nothing from it? Of course she does..watching you cum is pleasurable for her.
Goodness me get a vibrator or a Love Machine if you're Hot. But to strip down and have a woman you call aburo lick your VJ then you say you're not in a homosexual act is Self denial.

Any exchange of bodily fluids down there makes you liable to STDs.

Stop all this nonsense jare..the lady is even dating someone. Don't you realise you're cheating with her. If her bf knew what you're both doing would he just say ' it's ok my gf is just helping her egbon satisfy sexual urge'

Judge yourself. No need for all this fp rubbish.
Divorce your hubby and move and stop cheating with someone's GF!
Ori e wa nbe
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
Auntie leave bible aside make e dey on hin own oh, na ogbonge lesbian you be oh
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by oloriadejoke(f): 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
madam pls try to study your bible allover again i know the bible doesnt support divorce but the bible also support divorce...note ...the bible said you can divorce you wife or husband if only you caught them committing adultery and furnication and after the divorce if u cannot hold body(sex)remarry and you must either marry a widow or widower or single(not yet married)..the bible also support anyone who lost his or her partner to also remarry if they not fit hold body also.but you engageing in female to female act is noting but lesbianism,after your husband abandon you and the kids and flee with another woman i would have love you to remarry again since u cant hold body...my candid advice for you kindly break any tie with the lady,ask god for forgiveness,embrace love again(get married)there are still some responsible and matured men out there
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by OmniSparrow: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
desreek9:
Some men are just unbelievable, see what her husband made her do, and she holds strong to her belief, smh
Made her do? Keep quiet. Everyone is accountable for his/her actions. Typical of you to hear from one side and start spewing crap.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by kinibigdeal(m): 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kitanayo:
I will start from the beginning so that i will be better understood, soo sorry if it is too long

I and my husband met in one of our ICAN classes so we hit it off immediately, became friends, dated then got married. It was blissful, we had our kids, to me life was perfect till one day he changed.

He started picking fights on irrelevant things, wouldnt talk to me for days, i thought it was just a phase until one day he didnt come back home, after so much calls to family members, friends collegues at work, we found out he left the country with another woman, this was 4 years ago, we later found out he paid for the house rent for two years and he vowed never to have anything to do with me and my kids anymore.

Even after pleadings from family members he still refused so i moved on, believing that one day he would come back to me because i believe his actions was not normal, he asked for divorce, i refused cos my bible is against it (luke 16:18). Since then God has been soo good to me, i've moved into my own home(a working mom) and God has been taking care of my kids for me.

Now 2 years ago, i met this lady who was serving(nysc), i see her as my younger sister so we talk alot, so she knows all about me, she helps me at home, with my kids and all.

One day we were talking about sex generally, so she said she can satisfy my urge, i was shocked, i dont want to go into details but that was how it started.

Mind you i do not insert anything into my "VJ", what she does is the normal licking and sucking till i "CUM" she's in a serious relationship with a man so i do not do same act to her and she doesnt ask for anything in return(from a wealthy home).I dont see myself as a lesbian since i dont indulge in it moreso i still love my husband.

I agreed to it because it's safer than having sex and contacting std in the process, i am human, i have needs and i dont want to commit adultery cos i'm still married and i believe my husband would come back to me, i feel no guilt whatsoever for this act.

Reason why i brought this here is to know your views about this act, i want to have diff. opinions from matured minds so no insults please, thank you.

Mods please help take this to FP

What if the lady has been taking the picture of the act without your knowledge and use it against you in future. As for your husband I don't want to believe he just took that decision, there is certainly something you aren't telling us. Please, if you can't stand your sexual fantasies just remarry and prevent unrighteous act that grow gradually
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Vado(m): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nawa oo. These marriage wahala sef is a cancer of late. Just negodu this op.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Call me for sexual advice.....u need love not sex
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by pocohantas(f): 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
majekdom2:
Nigerians are so gullible.. kia.

Why? How?
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by creatorsverse(m): 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kitanayo:
I will start from the beginning so that i will be better understood, soo sorry if it is too long

I and my husband met in one of our ICAN classes so we hit it off immediately, became friends, dated then got married. It was blissful, we had our kids, to me life was perfect till one day he changed.

He started picking fights on irrelevant things, wouldnt talk to me for days, i thought it was just a phase until one day he didnt come back home, after so much calls to family members, friends collegues at work, we found out he left the country with another woman, this was 4 years ago, we later found out he paid for the house rent for two years and he vowed never to have anything to do with me and my kids anymore.

Even after pleadings from family members he still refused so i moved on, believing that one day he would come back to me because i believe his actions was not normal, he asked for divorce, i refused cos my bible is against it (luke 16:18). Since then God has been soo good to me, i've moved into my own home(a working mom) and God has been taking care of my kids for me.

Now 2 years ago, i met this lady who was serving(nysc), i see her as my younger sister so we talk alot, so she knows all about me, she helps me at home, with my kids and all.

One day we were talking about sex generally, so she said she can satisfy my urge, i was shocked, i dont want to go into details but that was how it started.

Mind you i do not insert anything into my "VJ", what she does is the normal licking and sucking till i "CUM" she's in a serious relationship with a man so i do not do same act to her and she doesnt ask for anything in return(from a wealthy home).I dont see myself as a lesbian since i dont indulge in it moreso i still love my husband.

I agreed to it because it's safer than having sex and contacting std in the process, i am human, i have needs and i dont want to commit adultery cos i'm still married and i believe my husband would come back to me, i feel no guilt whatsoever for this act.

Reason why i brought this here is to know your views about this act, i want to have diff. opinions from matured minds so no insults please, thank you.

u did the right thing my dear as far as ur children dont get involve... My sister body no be fire wood and u are not a reverend sister..... If u cant beat ur sex urge den u give in to it....
Find out wat u love doing and let it kill u like me I love smoking and having sex
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Ugonnaug: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hello Dear,
Please take my advice. You're practicing Lesbianism. And it is a taboo and horrible sin before God and man.
It is demonic. The spirit attached to it is very demonic. That lady you're practicing it with is sent to ruin your miserable life. STOP IT!
you cannot stop it on your own power. Tell God in prayers to disconnect you spiritually from that lady. You are tieing your soul to her which is satanic. Homosexuality is very bad and a serious sin which will damage your star God blessed you. Please, cut off from her. Please, I don't know you but believe me, she is in a satanic world and they want to ruin your destiny. Disconnect from her and have your freedom.
You can meet a Catholic priest to help you with some prayers for Deliverance from that lesbian spirit.
Get free, Christ died on the cross to set you free. 1 John 3:8.
Or you can get back to me, I want you delivered and cut off from that satanic woman. Please
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by godofuck231: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
This is supposed to be your secret, and u come carry am to nairaland, only you waka come! So u will have to live with it, women are born lesbians but nature takes its course and you somehow need to get married and give birth.
Women do fall in love with each other, they share, talk, confide and share secrets,unlike men, we envy and fight, that's how we are wired, but being lsb doesn't mean you should make it public, in nigeria you could get your ass beaten like a thief and arrested.
Next time enjoy your sexual exploration and shut up, you are not the first, that y our fore fathers had 10 wives, how did you think one man would set firing squad an 10 women at once, they do help them selves, but is is a taboo if made public.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Mdk619: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
[See what exactly ? She dis that to herself in the bame of desires lol and that girl wey sabi suck her crack like she dey drink well water chai! nigerian ladys I wonder how many types of people she Don suck and difrent types of deseases wet she Don carry Chai ! quote author=Oxster post=64350380]

Wait....i thought your gals RUN/RULE THE WORLD gringrin??[/quote]
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by okwyee(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kitanayo my only advise to you is not to consult Nairalanders on sensitive issues like these. Most of them typing and judging you up there are hypocrites and very immature.

Next time if you have a question like this or you still wish to seek better opinions, quora.com is where to ask it and make yourself anonymous before asking. There you'll receive better and more matured opinions than what our Nigerian experts are dishing out here.. Peace

On my part, I understand that you need to satisfy your sexual urges as a human being. It's better you forget your hubby and find another man that'll love you. cause reading your story, I don't think he's coming back to you!

3 Likes

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by perdollar(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
its not unholy but its ungodly.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by pennywys(m): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kitanayo:

hello anyone home?

Ok, incase you wanna know you are a lesbian.

It's better you get a young man to service you than committing an abomination.
You are human and you can't deny nature and urge for sex, simply, just get urself a single man to satisfy ur sexual urge.
The fault is not urs but ur man
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by eterisan(m): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
RALPHOW:

The solution is to accept the divorce,
1. He divorce you and not you initiate the devorce
2. He ran away with another woman, that is adultery and this give you right to divorce by bible.
You are woman and not wood, just accept the divorce, look for another man and move on with your life.

However you make it look like it is not your fault. No normal man will walk away from his family if he got enough respect from her. What man need is not food/ Sex But respect in every areas from his wife. The way you even type working mother shows it all.

All the above is not to condemn you, but to behave if you are lucky to find another man, otherwise men will continue to use and dumb you.

Accept you are a woman and behave like one, that is when you can fulfil destiny not rob ego with your husband.
God bless you.
just what was on my mind... She must have had a very bad attitude.. A man will only walk away when u totally disrespect him...I can relate to this.. Me looking at my gf like. If you continue this your rubbish I go just waka leave u..

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Edusouls(m): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
oh sorry woman i have seen why your husband ran for his dear life and well being..you are very deep and comlex...

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Donjazzy12(m): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kitanayo:

Babe you are a lesbian! A lesbian is simply a woman who indulges in sexual relationship with another woman! And Christianity and lesbianism do not go hand in hand. Most young girls of nowadays are lesbians. She enjoys sucking you and you too enjoy being sucked, you now look forward to it. Very soon you will be the one begging to suck her.

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Eagleword14(f): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
My dear, please flee from it. Its very unholy and abomination in the sight of God. U did rather move on and remarry but if u still have such strong feelings for ur hubby, go down on ur knees and pray, I believe God will do something that will make him come back to you.

Please stop for the sake of your soul
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
pocohantas:

Why? How?
that story isn't true now. That's some fake story.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by IkpuMmadu: 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kitanayo:

Have you ever thought of make sex dolls ...look at these pictures

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by maxtamazin: 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
Are you all going mad, didn't you read the part where she said she is happy?

Did she commit murder? No
Did she steal from the government? No.

She was able to turn a very bad situation to a good one and you are all claiming holy, quoting from the bible. Hypocrites!!!.

My dear if you are happy and you are not harming anyone. ...carry go. Leave heaven till we all get there.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by VictorRomanov: 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kitanayo:

Your ''bible'' doesn't allow divorce, but it allows you to have sex with same sex??

Interesting!
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by policy12: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kitanayo:

My advice for you...

First pls stay away from ur Corper girl, though I know it may not be easy but pls try and avoid her.

I will like u to pray and pray then pray again.

I think u also need counseling.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by policy12: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kitanayo:

My advice for you...

First pls stay away from ur Corper girl, though I know it may not be easy but pls try and avoid her.

I will like u to pray and pray then pray again.

I think u also need counseling, I sent u pm if u can reply it we pick it from there.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
WHY DON'T YOU GIVE UR HUSBAND THE DIVORCE HE'S ASKING FOR?!! HE HAS LEFT YOU TO BE WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND IT'S BEEN YEARS NOW, FILE THE DIVORCE SO YOU CAN MOVE ON WITH SOMEONE ELSE LEGITIMATELY AND SO HE CAN MOVE ON WHERE HE IS TOO!! YOU'RE HOLDING ONTO SOMEONE WHO WANTS YOU TO LET HIM BE!!

RIGHT NOW HAVING SEX WITH THIS WOMAN MAKES NO SENSE!! YOU'RE PROBABLY THINKING IT'S NOT ADULTERY BECAUSE'S SHE FEMALE, BUT HAVING A FEMALE LICK AD SUCK YOU AND I BET YOU'RE DOING OTHER THINGS IS NO DIFFERENT THAN HAVING A MAN DO IT TO YOU, YOU ARE STILL SINNING EITHER WAY. DIVORCE YOUR HUSBAND AND FIND A MAN TO MOVE ON WITH! AND IF IT'S A WOMAN YOU CHOOSE, FINE! AT LEAST YOU'RE NO LONGER GOING TO BE MARRIED.

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Eagleword14(f): 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
My dear please flee from it, its very unholy and abomination in the sight of God. If u can't endure, u did rather divorce him and remarry but if u still have strong feelings for him, the best thing to do is to go down on your knees and pray fervently. I believe God will do something that will make him come back to you

Please stop this unholy act and ask God for mercy for the sake of your soul.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by AreaFada2: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
salsera:
Your husband has abandoned you....you can file for divorce based on that.

Letting a woman give you sexual pleasure? Stop being in denial. Do you think for her she gets nothing from it? Of course she does..watching you cum is pleasurable for her.
Goodness me get a vibrator or a Love Machine if you're Hot. But to strip down and have a woman you call aburo lick your VJ then you say you're not in a homosexual act is Self denial.

Any exchange of bodily fluids down there makes you liable to STDs.

Stop all this nonsense jare..the lady is even dating someone. Don't you realise you're cheating with her. If her bf knew what you're both doing would he just say ' it's ok my gf is just helping her egbon satisfy sexual urge'

Judge yourself. No need for all this fp rubbish.
Divorce your hubby and move and stop cheating with someone's GF!

You got it all spot on.

Lesbianism/bisexuality.....ticked.
Risk of STD.....................ticked.
Denial............................ticked.
Cheating with a lady........ticked.
Her lover's satisfaction.....ticked.

She erroneously believes that if no penetration or insertion, it's not sex. Wrong. 14 years jail loading if caught. Can you imagine a man getting his dickus sucked regularly by a young man and splattering all over the place. And then claims without batting an eyelid that he's not gay. shocked shocked

Many gays/lesbians/bisexuals only find out their real sexuality by chance. But still as gay as Boy George. No gradation really.

I think religion is really causing big issues. Or rather a wrong interpretation of the scriptures. The hubby offered her divorce but she refused. Only to be getting licked by an "aburo". shocked shocked shocked shocked

The hubby committed adultery, a biblical valid reason for divorce.

People should learn to use common sense. Haba!

The woman painted a picture of a completely evil man. But paid for 2 years rent. The man fell out of love probably. Instead of pretending all is well, he quit. Methodically like the accountant that he is. Of course he could have handled everything far better. Especially as they have kids. Commitment to kids is lifelong But we do not know the exact prevailing circumstances at the time.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by qrymz(m): 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kitanayo:

If you're a Christian, you should recall that God destroyed Sodom mainly for homosexuality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) / U.S Mum Living In Saudi Loses Custody Of Her Daughter Because She's Too Western / 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.