Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? (64965 Views)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court / My Sexual Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by openmine(m): 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
Op Lets leave out Christianity or religion, Please for Ur well being and the sake of ur kids....Please take very important steps to end this unfortunate and heinous act!

I know its not fair on you that ur hubby left U without a single message and i know U have needs esp the sexual part!
Please don't listen some vain and abominable narrative from some shameless and self centered ladies who say "only a lady can satisfy a lady's urge" Or "that ladies know how to please ladies"....These erroneous and obviously manipulative statements are used to ensnare unsuspecting ladies towards the path of lesbian.ism!
Don't ever lower Ur core values because of some one...U are better than that!

When the corper has had her fill of her romance with U,she will introduce you to her world of les.bians who commit such acts and sooner or latter,U wont be able to leave such flock!

I know its Ur life and U have every reason to live it the way U want but not with a LADY!
But please don't hurt Urself and go down that path...Its not who U are or what U were meant to be!
I know U were hurt by ur hubby....i know U never wanted this to happen.....I know U felt lonely and was in need of someone to relieve U of those urges which is normal....

So this is my advise for U...
1.Admit what U did was wrong and should never have happened!

2.Take proactive steps to stop such acts by first cutting of from that lady totallybor any lady in future who tries to talk U into such acts...Just because it gives U endless pleasure doesn't make it right(its not going to be easy as she has now known ur weak spot but where there is a will,there will always be a way)

3.Please Forget about that irresponsible and silly guy U call ur hubby,divorce him and move on with Ur life(There is a possibility that U will meet a great guy who will love and cherish U)

4.Get engaged with ventures that will make U improve and become a better person...it could be reading very good and inspiring books or participating in a noble cause....There is so much from you that the world is yet to see!

Stay blessed!
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Bluffly: 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kitanayo:
I will start from the beginning so that i will be better understood, soo sorry if it is too long

I and my husband met in one of our ICAN classes so we hit it off immediately, became friends, dated then got married. It was blissful, we had our kids, to me life was perfect till one day he changed.

He started picking fights on irrelevant things, wouldnt talk to me for days, i thought it was just a phase until one day he didnt come back home, after so much calls to family members, friends collegues at work, we found out he left the country with another woman, this was 4 years ago, we later found out he paid for the house rent for two years and he vowed never to have anything to do with me and my kids anymore.

Even after pleadings from family members he still refused so i moved on, believing that one day he would come back to me because i believe his actions was not normal, he asked for divorce, i refused cos my bible is against it (luke 16:18). Since then God has been soo good to me, i've moved into my own home(a working mom) and God has been taking care of my kids for me.

Now 2 years ago, i met this lady who was serving(nysc), i see her as my younger sister so we talk alot, so she knows all about me, she helps me at home, with my kids and all.

One day we were talking about sex generally, so she said she can satisfy my urge, i was shocked, i dont want to go into details but that was how it started.

Mind you i do not insert anything into my "VJ", what she does is the normal licking and sucking till i "CUM" she's in a serious relationship with a man so i do not do same act to her and she doesnt ask for anything in return(from a wealthy home).I dont see myself as a lesbian since i dont indulge in it moreso i still love my husband.

I agreed to it because it's safer than having sex and contacting std in the process, i am human, i have needs and i dont want to commit adultery cos i'm still married and i believe my husband would come back to me, i feel no guilt whatsoever for this act.

Reason why i brought this here is to know your views about this act, i want to have diff. opinions from matured minds so no insults please, thank you.

Mods please help take this to FP

You need opinions or you need approval. Nonsense
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by smellingmenses: 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
kennygee:
What you're doing is worse than adultery.

Since you're quoting bible verses, check Romans 1:15 to the end. And 1 Corinthians 6:9-10.
Read it.

how is the cattle colony coming up in your place?
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by NiRfreak(m): 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
You are a big fool for this open lies you typed here. Do you think it is babies or primary school children that will be reading this?

You mean she doesn't insert anything into your pvssy during a lesbian sex session after licking your pvssy? Like she doesn't even finger you too? you mean you don't kiss her because i don't understand what you mean by you don't do to her what she does to you. You even believe you were more holy than her. chai. Your hypocrisy is disgusting!

I'm not against the act itself, its your body, that's not my concern. But quit lying or deceiving yourself.

Its obvious you have some terrible attitudes which you lie about or find a way to rationalize, just the way you did with this post. Your husband changed all of a sudden, travelled out with a woman for no reason? And you are here appearing like a saints.
I've stopped caring about single moms because most of you are shameless, promiscuous liars with bad attitudes. You guys need to change and own up to your shits.

You are a big liar and it's extremely disgusting even with your thrashy claim of being a Christian, you are a terrible unrepentant hypocrites!

I'm writing this to call you out on your lies and hypocrisy. Its too much and pathetic. Nonsense
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by adeyemiolutoye(m): 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
Natural Breast Enlargement Gel and Capsule (Nafdac approved)

VEGA Fem Capsule & Gel helps the needs of women who are not happy with the size or appearance of their breasts. VEGA FEM is based on unique herbal formula that assists in giving women desired result. Based on the natural herbal formula, the product also helps in gaining softer, smother texture breasts as well as much younger looking cleavage without requirement for dangerous and costly implants or injections. Being safe to use, these are highly effective with no side effects and the ingredients used in this products works to promotes healthy transformation.
NAFDAC NO: A7-1813L

Buy yours here https://www./vega-fem-healthy-life-vega-fem-capsule-gel-breast-enlargement-firmness-supplement-9658084.html
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Divalyb(f): 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
I understand your genuine heart to do the right thing, I also know that it's not easy as a woman to stay just like that but we can do all things through Christ that strengthens us.
I advice you quit irrespective of what your heart is telling you. After all you have been staying all alone even before the girl came into the picture. So you can still stay now without sexual immorality.
May God help us all.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
jashar:

Also, Leviticus 18:22.

I like to stick to the new testament because of some pple that interprete old testament as something that should be completely ignored ...they shaa can't deny new testament. thanks for the addition though
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by IamShiningStar(f): 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Wow! for two good solid years? This is strong sha!

First you need to stop living in denial my dear, what you guys are doing is nothing but pure act of lesbianism and it's so wrong, you can do better my dear! I understand it's not easy staying like that as human with sexual needs, hence giving in to temptation! But my dear it's so wrong and you need to stop.

First, cut off from that girl asap, stop her from visiting, nearing your children etc, otherwise you might just end up becoming a full blown lesbian.The earlier you fight this, the better.

Moreover, You need to make a decision concerning your hubby so that you can move forward, cos it's like you're caged, hence the temptation to relieve your sexual desires from perverted means. Please dear, be wise and stay safe while you still can.
All the best.
Cheers.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by vigiblinks(m): 12:03am On Jan 21, 2018
Well I understand how u feel I cud imagine the emotional torture n pains u hve been going through all through these years,ur faith shall bring back ur husband one day because reading throug ur post it will be very wrong to judge u wrongly to see things with u n share ideas with u,woman to woman is discrete n not gud at all.but I wud really love to talk to u.my facebook username is vigiblinks.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by openmine(m): 12:03am On Jan 21, 2018
maxtamazin:

Are you all going mad, didn't you read the part where she said she is happy?

Did she commit murder? No
Did she steal from the government? No.

She was able to turn a very bad situation to a good one and you are all claiming holy, quoting from the bible. Hypocrites!!!.

My dear if you are happy and you are not harming anyone. ...carry go. Leave heaven till we all get there.
Maybe U didn't also read that part where she wanted to seek opinions about whether what she was indulging in was right or wrong...
For the fact that she tabled this issue on this platform simply means she is feels guilty about the act!
If according to U she was happy about indulging in such acts,then she doesn't need any one's opinion or even think of bringing this to nairaland...simple!
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by ariklawani(f): 12:06am On Jan 21, 2018
[quote author=desreek9 post=64349373]Some men are just unbelievable, see what her husban ]we were not in the marag with them.maybe the husband left when he finds out she's a lesbian

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by BCISLTD: 12:06am On Jan 21, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Religion aside, homosexuality is disgusting.

I can't guarantee you of going to Hell, but I do know that you will spend 14 years in prison when caught (if angry mobs don't burn your queer ass to ashes before that)

Justina
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Reeberry: 12:06am On Jan 21, 2018
Uyiii:
hi, get a sex doll.
I think there are male ones now.

P.s: everything you said there about you not being a Lesbian is total büllshit.
You think sex doll is as cheap as your phone.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Davicool1(m): 12:09am On Jan 21, 2018
desreek9:
Some men are just unbelievable, see what her husband made her do, and she holds strong to her belief, smh
. My dear women are worse
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Acidosis(m): 12:10am On Jan 21, 2018
Daviddson:
To see that someone who once had Romans 8:26-28 which condemns same sex relationship, as signature, is saying this is reprehensible. Bros, she should continue her lesbianism?

OP, since you're quoting the Bible, I advise you to go to a female counsellor for counselling. Your sexual taste is an anomaly. You'll overcome. I understand how difficult it can be for an unmarried person to stay without sexual relations much more a married person.

I'm just been sincere. No sane person should wait for a runaway spouse, not after four (4) years.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Uyiii: 12:15am On Jan 21, 2018
Reeberry:
You think sex doll is as cheap as your phone.
nah, but I do know it's more expensive than your brain.

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by inedujac: 12:21am On Jan 21, 2018
Does that mean human can't do without s3x?
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by LyfeJennings(m): 12:23am On Jan 21, 2018
OP
Lol. U know what U are. U only need to be reassurance and that why U came here.
U know what
Aye n she iru e
E dey happen

My own 20kobo advise is this.
DONT GET ADDICTED TO THAT SINFUL PLEASURE. IT RUINS TOO
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 21, 2018
emilyone:
Its your sexual preference, your body, your business as long as you are not hurting anyone.

Exactly, I cant judge or condemn either, It is high time we learn not to judge people because of a different opinion or a preference to what we perceive as the norm. The question is what is the “NORM” these days? Alot of unwritten rules have been deemed acceptable now so who am I to impose anything on anyone.

Like you rightly pointed her business as long as she isnt hurting anyone.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Gentledude52(m): 12:24am On Jan 21, 2018
Kitanayo:
I will start from the beginning so that i will be better understood, soo sorry if it is too long

I and my husband met in one of our ICAN classes so we hit it off immediately, became friends, dated then got married. It was blissful, we had our kids, to me life was perfect till one day he changed.

He started picking fights on irrelevant things, wouldnt talk to me for days, i thought it was just a phase until one day he didnt come back home, after so much calls to family members, friends collegues at work, we found out he left the country with another woman, this was 4 years ago, we later found out he paid for the house rent for two years and he vowed never to have anything to do with me and my kids anymore.

Even after pleadings from family members he still refused so i moved on, believing that one day he would come back to me because i believe his actions was not normal, he asked for divorce, i refused cos my bible is against it (luke 16:18). Since then God has been soo good to me, i've moved into my own home(a working mom) and God has been taking care of my kids for me.

Now 2 years ago, i met this lady who was serving(nysc), i see her as my younger sister so we talk alot, so she knows all about me, she helps me at home, with my kids and all.

One day we were talking about sex generally, so she said she can satisfy my urge, i was shocked, i dont want to go into details but that was how it started.

Mind you i do not insert anything into my "VJ", what she does is the normal licking and sucking till i "CUM" she's in a serious relationship with a man so i do not do same act to her and she doesnt ask for anything in return(from a wealthy home).I dont see myself as a lesbian since i dont indulge in it moreso i still love my husband.

I agreed to it because it's safer than having sex and contacting std in the process, i am human, i have needs and i dont want to commit adultery cos i'm still married and i believe my husband would come back to me, i feel no guilt whatsoever for this act.

Reason why i brought this here is to know your views about this act, i want to have diff. opinions from matured minds so no insults please, thank you.

Plz seek for divorce and remarry instead of sinning against God with your frd.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Samtash(m): 12:31am On Jan 21, 2018
[quote author=ifyan post=64349978]And another thing is why do you paint your partner evil but present yourself as saint.

You wouldn't state your flaws but quick to attribute negativity to your said partner.

Most female are culprit in such nonsense[

God bless you my brother
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by SURElee(f): 12:34am On Jan 21, 2018
Come o! Hubby left you, you didn't sign divorce papers, you are believing God will bring your hubby back because divorce is against your faith. Allowing a female handle and lick/suck you is what Biko? If Im not a thief but I join a gang to go rob a bank, what does that decision make of me? It makes me an accomplice to robbery and also a thief.

Madam small small you do be be that o! You don't do it to her, but you lay down naked offering your temple to be tampered with ,Abi what does your Holy book say about your body?

The earlier you move on, and probably get married to another man as you have needs and severe whatever ties you have with your lesbian partner the better for you. Don't sit down there justifying your actions and claiming you ain't a lesbian, that you don't do but allow yourself to be done makes you one with her. It takes two to tangle.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by dspeaker(m): 12:36am On Jan 21, 2018
Please kindly stop this act because it is un-Godly. Ask God for forgiveness and pray about it continuously. What you need now is God's word which should be your best friend and not a lady to satisfy you.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by ConcernedNL: 12:45am On Jan 21, 2018
Kitanayo:

It's ungodly and it's a rebellion against God.
Repent.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by piagetskinner(m): 12:48am On Jan 21, 2018
I think this is about the most disgusting piece I've ever read
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Shilohbliss(m): 12:49am On Jan 21, 2018
I won't quote biblical pages or sightens but even animals don't do this to themselves, so why would a sane human engage in it. Madam it's wrong and in Nigeria if you're caught think about what life would be for your kids.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Rozaytee: 1:10am On Jan 21, 2018
nna some men are terrible oo...how can u abandon ur wife and move in with another woman...and expect to live happily ever after.. hmm..it is well.. but op...dont try lesbianism... its a taboo
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by madridsta007(m): 1:32am On Jan 21, 2018
Kitanayo:

“I’m not a lesbian bla bla bla bla...”

Come back when you ready to accept whomuoh are.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Seahawk: 1:37am On Jan 21, 2018
First, you’re no longer married. That’s not a marriage.
Second fvck that b*tch. tongue kiss

Non ma bines
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 21, 2018
Kitanayo:

Maybe you should file for a divorce than doing this to yourself. I can't judge you, I don't know what I will do if I was in your shoes. But I do know what you are currently doing now isn't good for you. You mentioned she's in a serious relationship, what if her man finds out? Will you forgive yourself? What if she gets married and leaves? You get lonely and sex starved again? This is difficult, I know stopping it won't be easy for you but you got to try. Go out and make new friends, matured single men pls. One day you might meet the right man for you and you will be happy again. If you still wish to wait for your husband, please get a intimacy gadget and learn to pleasure yourself with it. At least you can manage to hold yourself, good luck dear cry
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Reeberry: 1:49am On Jan 21, 2018
Uyiii:

nah, but I do know it's more expensive than your brain.
No. But more expensive than your generation.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by tianshie(m): 1:56am On Jan 21, 2018
Hi. You're obviously bi-sexual. Nothing wrong with it. You're not dirty. You're not an abomination before God. You've discovered your sexuality. You're either going to OWN it, or continue living in denial because you live in a society where sexuality is strictly policed.

All these other two-faced hypocrites throwing curses at her are low-level m.orons.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) / 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever / U.S Mum Living In Saudi Loses Custody Of Her Daughter Because She's Too Western

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.