Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? (64967 Views)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court / My Sexual Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Mintayo(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
Op, you are a Lesbian, please try not to deceive yourself by thinking otherwise.
You need to cut off that relationship with the girl before it becomes an addiction.
Try and focus on something else, by joining a group in church, etc.
Then find a way to contact your husband and divorce him, then remarry.

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by joepentwo(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
Am nt happy at all! Why u no arrange urself a decent man jst fr sex or a sex doll.
Let me col d PoLice
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by SAMoya2016: 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
This woman sha want someone that will support her nonsense. If you want to quench your sexual urge which is normal it's better you move on and be open to a relationship with a matured mind that will lead to marriage. Then your new hubby can lick you till trumpet shall sound.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by chayoski: 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
wildimagination:
Since u follow the bible...we are gonna come at u with the bible

Rom1v26-27 and 1st cor 6v9..its clearly there that homo( lesbian or gay) is a sin just like adultery, stealing, greed....you are not extra evil for letting a woman like you give u pleasure...its a sin like every other sin, though we straight pple find it wierd and see it like one big sin...

If u are indeed a Christian, and u truely have a relationship with God and the holyspirit..I know it's hard fleeing a sin you enjoy...ask God to forgiv, exercise self control and pray about it, u'll be surprised how far prayer can help with this kinda stuff....and stop seeing this bisexual lady....

Hi lady, kindly follow this advice.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Boyooosa(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hello ma, get this straight to ur head, u r a lesbian, either u reciprocate the act or u just go home without saying a word. Then, your conscience depends on your belief or mindset towards the morally, traditionally and religiously condemnable act.
If u want to do the right thing, firstly stop that ur evil helper, ehn, that spoilt brat from pit hell, stop her from seeing you, she will get u addicted to her.
Secondly, start thinking of establishing a relationship with an ideal man, he might be younger but mature, just make sure he is not married cos that would be another form of problem for u.
I know its not easy to find such man but take your time on this while u put ur mind off secs b4 u eventually meet a Man, a man not a boy or a golddiger that will come and complicate your already self made issue(that is if u even exist cos NLers can be ridiculously imaginative sometimes).
Then, finally, forget about this your Arnorld's 'He will be back'. U av pushed him away and he is gone forever, he can only come for his kids later, he is a career person just like u na, so how do u expect such person to come back to the old hole when new owls are still in town. You missed that sis, so just make up ur mind that he has gone for good, this one u r assuming, better make up ur mind and move on.
Prepare your mind for a new relationship (with man though) and take good care of ur kids... People like Don Jazzy are still out there.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by IYANGBALI: 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
Check out my sex doll midehi2 giving me my favourite style

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Guyman02: 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Many Husbands leave the home when they feel their wives no longer respects them, he paid 2 years rent to make you comfortable despite hurting his ego, you didn't tell us about your habits that made him to stop talking to you prior to eloping with another woman.
madam you have been introduced into lesbianism and only divine intervention will see you out of it now.
Stop every contact with that lady and go to God in prayer, call your husband and plead with him that you are ready to be the woman he once loved.
Forget about your wealth and think of building a home with all the sacrifices and ready to be submissive totally to him as an African wife.

Forget about the feminists here who will tell you to go ahead with what you are doing that it is your life.
It seems his family is in support of what your husband did which shows you have not been the best of wife

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by ogtavia(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
kennygee:
What you're doing is worse than adultery.

Since you're quoting bible verses, check Romans 1:15 to the end. And 1 Corinthians 6:9-10.
Read it.

There are no degrees of sin...sin is sin..

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Emerikoss: 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Religion aside, homosexuality is disgusting.

I can't guarantee you of going to Hell, but I do know that you will spend 14 years in prison when caught (if angry mobs don't burn your queer ass to ashes before that)
You've said it all, gayism is a taboo that shouldn't be accepted in Nigeria,if I personally catch dis op... lemme stop here
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by sanpipita(m): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
Am I seeing things like read the bible, how many of your hypocrites live your lives according to what bible says, I blame the lady for bringing an inconsequential matter here, who cares if you bang a fellow woman

3 Likes

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by BALLOSKI: 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kitanayo:
I will start from the beginning so that i will be better understood, soo sorry if it is too long

I and my husband met in one of our ICAN classes so we hit it off immediately, became friends, dated then got married. It was blissful, we had our kids, to me life was perfect till one day he changed.

He started picking fights on irrelevant things, wouldnt talk to me for days, i thought it was just a phase until one day he didnt come back home, after so much calls to family members, friends collegues at work, we found out he left the country with another woman, this was 4 years ago, we later found out he paid for the house rent for two years and he vowed never to have anything to do with me and my kids anymore.

Even after pleadings from family members he still refused so i moved on, believing that one day he would come back to me because i believe his actions was not normal, he asked for divorce, i refused cos my bible is against it (luke 16:18). Since then God has been soo good to me, i've moved into my own home(a working mom) and God has been taking care of my kids for me.

Now 2 years ago, i met this lady who was serving(nysc), i see her as my younger sister so we talk alot, so she knows all about me, she helps me at home, with my kids and all.

One day we were talking about sex generally, so she said she can satisfy my urge, i was shocked, i dont want to go into details but that was how it started.

Mind you i do not insert anything into my "VJ", what she does is the normal licking and sucking till i "CUM" she's in a serious relationship with a man so i do not do same act to her and she doesnt ask for anything in return(from a wealthy home).I dont see myself as a lesbian since i dont indulge in it moreso i still love my husband.

I agreed to it because it's safer than having sex and contacting std in the process, i am human, i have needs and i dont want to commit adultery cos i'm still married and i believe my husband would come back to me, i feel no guilt whatsoever for this act.

Reason why i brought this here is to know your views about this act, i want to have diff. opinions from matured minds so no insults please, thank you.

Mods please help take this to FP
you're a human and none is a fault of yours here.

I can't believe your husband left a woman with an unflinching love just like that. Just the kind of wife and love I need from my woman.

You're just a victim of circumstances or victim of something you can't maintain. I feel your pain.

What happened to your husband is not normal, but you must move and maybe after this , you just might find him come back.

You can't continue on this path of satisfying yourself with another woman cos it's destructive.

Which woman easily snatch your husband from you like that sef?

You need to ask questions and be told stuffs. We no de let this kain thing happen for where I come from. He(your husband) must come back. You got my support on this.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Actuarydeji(m): 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kitanayo:
I will start from the beginning so that i will be better understood, soo sorry if it is too long

I and my husband met in one of our ICAN classes so we hit it off immediately, became friends, dated then got married. It was blissful, we had our kids, to me life was perfect till one day he changed.

He started picking fights on irrelevant things, wouldnt talk to me for days, i thought it was just a phase until one day he didnt come back home, after so much calls to family members, friends collegues at work, we found out he left the country with another woman, this was 4 years ago, we later found out he paid for the house rent for two years and he vowed never to have anything to do with me and my kids anymore.

Even after pleadings from family members he still refused so i moved on, believing that one day he would come back to me because i believe his actions was not normal, he asked for divorce, i refused cos my bible is against it (luke 16:18). Since then God has been soo good to me, i've moved into my own home(a working mom) and God has been taking care of my kids for me.

Now 2 years ago, i met this lady who was serving(nysc), i see her as my younger sister so we talk alot, so she knows all about me, she helps me at home, with my kids and all.

One day we were talking about sex generally, so she said she can satisfy my urge, i was shocked, i dont want to go into details but that was how it started.

Mind you i do not insert anything into my "VJ", what she does is the normal licking and sucking till i "CUM" she's in a serious relationship with a man so i do not do same act to her and she doesnt ask for anything in return(from a wealthy home).I dont see myself as a lesbian since i dont indulge in it moreso i still love my husband.

I agreed to it because it's safer than having sex and contacting std in the process, i am human, i have needs and i dont want to commit adultery cos i'm still married and i believe my husband would come back to me, i feel no guilt whatsoever for this act.

Reason why i brought this here is to know your views about this act, i want to have diff. opinions from matured minds so no insults please, thank you.

I understand your plight. What you're going through is a very serious emotional p. Chat with me in private. You need a counsel
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by ogtavia(m): 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Madam...you want validation for your acts yet you say you are free of guilt...you are contradicting yourself....you need help; spiritual help,you need to talk to a mature man of God..there is no justification for your actions...you know it's wrong but brought it here so that some twisted minds will agree and encourage you to continue...

It is wrong...there is no justification for homosexuality or any form of sexual pervasive.. I pray the Lord will convict you and grant you the grace the overcome the lust of the flesh in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Malonie242(f): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
ummm so your hubby just got up and left, just like that? I don't believe this. also I don't believe you're not homosexual, you probably swing both ways and you're still in denial. you're most probably bisexual so embrace it and have peace of mind.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Dafreeguy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
LadySarah:
watching and taking notes ...
U must be in same shoe with her..happy observation ma'am

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by mhizcovy(f): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
I give uppp!!!!n she's still quoting bible again sef
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
kennygee:
What you're doing is worse than adultery.

Since you're quoting bible verses, check Romans 1:15 to the end. And 1 Corinthians 6:9-10.
Read it.
Only God will help us
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by CornFooPanda(m): 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
If you don't know, know it now, that girl is there to ruin your life. Its unfortunate you didn't say much about yourself in what prompted to your husband's attitude towards your marriage. My advice for you, start by avoiding that lady, she's clearly in a mission that's why she don't care if you return pleasure to her, so stay away totally from her else it would become too late. Secondly, go before your kneels, God is willingly to transform you. He said you should cast your burdens on Him. so much to say.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Be it Homo,Lesbian,straight,Gay etc. Sex is a major syndrome cum way oflife that has killed. The world today.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nigerians would always say God's name and act religious at any instance and their sin is worse than Sodom and Gomorah. you are into Lesbo and still shouting God's name. shitty people in a shithole country sha
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by dingbang(m): 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
You are practicing lesbianism and you are saying you are not a lesbian...

Are you ok?
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by damosky12(m): 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Religion aside, homosexuality is disgusting.

I can't guarantee you of going to Hell, but I do know that you will spend 14 years in prison when caught (if angry mobs don't burn your queer ass to ashes before that)

Hey! That wasn't a graceful way to talk. Coming from a lady, that's rather crude.

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by snowblaq(f): 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kitanayo:

You act like you don't know what you are doing is wrong.... When in actual fact you know it's wrong

You said it's better than comiting adultery.... P.s... That's adultery already so far as that lady isn't ur spouse and you are still legally married

You said it isn't lesbianism since you do not reciprocate the act...please use a dictionary or google the meaning of Lesbianism.

You said you feel no guilt about it.. .that's actually what happens when you have a reprobate mind.

In conclusion.... You cannot actually deceive yourself even if you succeed in deceiving others...
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by kokomilala(m): 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
It was a trap from that lady. Unfortunately, you're ensnared. It's a homosexual act. It's lesbianism. Whether you only received or not. It's what it is - lesbianism. I don't hold you prisoner, but the truth has to replace the untruth that some may feed you with, saying it's ok.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by sammyjay7265(m): 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hmmm I feel your pain..its not easy .. But I think you can have a guy give you that satisfaction without having sex
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Actuarydeji(m): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
Malonie242:
ummm so your hubby just got up and left, just like that? I don't believe this. also I don't believe you're not homosexual, you probably swing both ways and you're still in denial. you're most probably bisexual so embrace it and have peace of mind.
Stop blaming her, she acted according to the situation on ground ni. I really feel for her
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Bizibi(m): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hmmm,wonderful!!!
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by kokomilala(m): 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
@Keepingmum, the Bible actually talks about lesbianism in Romans 1:26. Homosexuality is the generic term that captures gays and lesbians. So, both sexes that have sex with the same sex are homosexuals. However, in our age, it has taken on a broader outlook, because man is looking for what isn't lost-sexual discoveries. Now, we have LGBTQ : LESBIANS, GAYS,BI-SEXUALS, TRANSGENDERS and QUEER women.
Man is in trouble!
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Prosthuks(m): 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kitanayo:

It is totally wrong. The Bible is against all forms of sexual intimacies outside marriage. Homosexuality is a serious sin. Please stop it and ask God for forgiveness. Patiently wait for the best to come out of marriage

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by kaziblake(f): 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Madam I can't really say but I think you are bisexual but who cares?Your life your business..

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by usedcardealerph(m): 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
Why did i just read this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) / 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever / U.S Mum Living In Saudi Loses Custody Of Her Daughter Because She's Too Western

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.