Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp (94042 Views)

The Ugly Side Of Being An Extremely Beautiful Lady (true Life Experience) / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by Boyooosa(m): 3:44am On Jan 26, 2018
Its bn a while I heard from nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by turhibdwhale(m): 4:08am On Jan 26, 2018
Picture of an highly dressed

All I can see is over endowed mammary glands.
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by SUNDICOS(m): 4:36am On Jan 26, 2018
That girl must come from Asaba for sure.
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by valentinos22(m): 4:48am On Jan 26, 2018
Amosjaj:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth

...because of breast? this is a clear case of blasphemy...dont mention that name as if you are calling your girlfriend...ever again!! thats the name above every other name..
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by Nobody: 4:56am On Jan 26, 2018
I like big melons,.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by lapo(m): 4:58am On Jan 26, 2018
SUPERPACK:
see as person carry 5kg of beans for chest, like person wey don reach 50yrs, how can a man be aroused by dis abnormal breast growth, disgusting.

Please learn to stop stigmatizing fellow human beings. People like you will make sick jokes at albinos, the deaf and dumb, disabled and other physically challenged people forgetting that God made us all. If the lady was your sister, would you disown her. Fyi, she's pretty.
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by Ganjafama(m): 5:11am On Jan 26, 2018
SUPERPACK:
see as person carry 5kg of beans for chest, like person wey don reach 50yrs, how can a man be aroused by dis abnormal breast growth, disgusting.
One man's chest is another man's breast grin grin
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by Shoolar(m): 5:12am On Jan 26, 2018
this busty tits is every man's dream
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by wizod(m): 5:30am On Jan 26, 2018
boostdom:
This is Chioma.
no, she is NKEIRUKA

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by wizod(m): 5:32am On Jan 26, 2018
Berlyn1:
how is she able to breathe and sleep
she is on a life support machine, since ur people breath and sleep wit breast, idiot
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by wizod(m): 5:34am On Jan 26, 2018
Beckino:
O Lord, thank you for my purewater sized breasts...(even in dia condition).

Keep thinking o.
let me see d pure water something
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by wizod(m): 5:37am On Jan 26, 2018
Amosjaj:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth
king of d Jews
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by Otuenyi: 5:45am On Jan 26, 2018
God of HABAKUKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 5:45am On Jan 26, 2018
Kaduna (black Gold) camp then ......... I Rocked it...... kaduna is fun
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by sexdoll: 5:58am On Jan 26, 2018
fiftynaira:
Nwanyi asaba

ala nwanyi asaba!
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by kaymandak(m): 6:01am On Jan 26, 2018
SUPERPACK:
Is female breast meant to arouse a man or for baby to feed on.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by highchief1: 6:18am On Jan 26, 2018
fiftynaira:
Nwanyi asaba
dont mention my village next time
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by fastloan: 6:19am On Jan 26, 2018
Do you stay around Ajah,lekki ibejulekki,sangotedo and Environs?

Do you need a loan to expand your business?

No need to open Account

loan is disbursed within 48 hrs

check my signature for my contact
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by Kotodoctor: 6:49am On Jan 26, 2018
Did she wish it upon herself. Is not her naturall body?

What's wrong with una self. Now that it disgust many of you. What do you want her to do?
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by okk4sure: 6:51am On Jan 26, 2018
kaymandak:

Is female breast meant to arouse a man or for baby to feed on.
It's fr both.The first purpose of marriage frm day 1 is companionship followed by procreation.In dt 'companionship arena',every oda things goes....
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by ashawopikin(m): 6:53am On Jan 26, 2018
habsydiamond:
BMW Corper .....abi na BBW....
grin grin
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by ashawopikin(m): 6:54am On Jan 26, 2018
Heavy duty
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by nwaonyeze001(m): 7:10am On Jan 26, 2018
Beckino:
O Lord, thank you for my purewater sized breasts...(even in dia condition).

Keep thinking o.

correct.............
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by Embaggoblackbird: 7:47am On Jan 26, 2018
See how she full da photo
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by onajo2000(m): 7:47am On Jan 26, 2018
BLACKGOLD
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by onajo2000(m): 7:48am On Jan 26, 2018
oh my former camp! BLACKGOLD
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by EmekaBlue(m): 7:51am On Jan 26, 2018
Too much of everything is bad
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by poweredcom(m): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2018
milk industry
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by KNNGDUMI(m): 8:28am On Jan 26, 2018
Gracesofar:
What kinda disease is this......... Yuck

Macromastia
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 26, 2018
linearity:

You sure say no bi tangerine size eh bi?
God forbid!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! / Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.