Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp (94048 Views)

The Ugly Side Of Being An Extremely Beautiful Lady (true Life Experience) / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:01am On Jan 26, 2018
Her contact please? I need to feed from the excess
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2018
Cancer
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by Psoul(m): 9:23am On Jan 26, 2018
Beckino:
O Lord, thank you for my purewater sized breasts...(even in dia condition).

Keep thinking o.

Pls can we see it?
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by SavageKxxd(m): 10:00am On Jan 26, 2018
pinkcottoncandy:
Did she give herself the big breasts?

It is not every woman that considers monster boobs an asset....if some had a way they would cut it all off

Leave her alone.

I am sure the op/and the taker of this picture have tiny preeq but no one is embarrassing you on a global platform

#Savage...
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by Sunsets: 10:12am On Jan 26, 2018
mouth open
Kolababe:
This photo of an highly blessed lady undergoing her orientation at the Kaduna camp has gone viral!

Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by ibudaniel(m): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2018
lolz...good for her
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2018
focus1256:

If she opens her legs for both of you, you no go do?

I go close eyes do am
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by sparkwil(m): 11:30am On Jan 26, 2018
Berlyn1:
how is she able to breathe and sleep

Same way as you dearie

Although I'll prefer you anytime any day smiley
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by BluntBoy(m): 11:31am On Jan 26, 2018
The arms, though.
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by Gblazzz(m): 11:45am On Jan 26, 2018
#Team i love them many and orobo#
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by newslifeop: 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ye
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by moe100(m): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
Kolababe:
This photo of an highly blessed lady undergoing her orientation at the Kaduna camp has gone viral!
Highly blessed? abeg review ur words
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by mechanics(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
what, it will soon explode o, she should seek medical advice.
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by Charles4075(m): 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
Beckino:
O Lord, thank you for my purewater sized breasts...(even in dia condition).

Keep thinking o.
Taa there. Show us the breast first so we can analyze and evaluate before we can agree to your claim if it's pure water size or dry plank size or oganigwe size.

Please nobody should quote me. I'm not feeling too well today.

Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by dollyjoy(f): 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
pinkcottoncandy:
Did she give herself the big breasts?

It is not every woman that considers monster boobs an asset....if some had a way they would cut it all off

Leave her alone.

I am sure the op/and the taker of this picture have tiny preeq but no one is embarrassing you on a global platform

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by Rockyrascal(m): 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
fiftynaira:
Nwanyi asaba
ever flowing milk grin cheesy
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
mountainous breast grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
cumbersome fat
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 30, 2018
boostdom:
This is Chioma.

LIVE, YOUR HEAD DEY THERE!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp by Hustlersdiary: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2018
elsse:
wld send you a mail....please check it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! / Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.