Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Sex Doll Or Woman? And The Best Choice Is__ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Doll Or Woman? And The Best Choice Is__ (605 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Doll Or Woman? And The Best Choice Is__ by Konye1: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sex Doll or woman? And the best choice is___

Sex dolls can fulfill a lot of weird fantasies but the best choice has always been A woman, a real woman and here is why

1. A woman is happier

Sex dolls are programmed to produce certain feedbacks when touched or you know.. used, however, this is not an emotion. It is only an output programmed by the who so ever it was that made the machine.
However, a woman displays emotions; she is happy to be with you and is excited to discuss what ever topic it is you want.

2. Body; sex dolls will never complain about their body even when you knack them till they scatter. While women will always try to keep their body radiant for u to enjoy. A woman will always strive to improve on her appearance

3. Sex dolls actually do not complain much. They will just indicate when they are low on juice and need charging. If a fault arises, that may result to a serious electric shock, it won't tell you!!
Women on the other hand can complain.. As a matter of fact, my woman bags the title of complainer in chief!! But complaining is good when you look at it critically.

4. Special feeling
Only women can make a man feel special, no model of sex dolls can do that, irrespective of whether the artificial kitten is made up of gold

5. Care; the relationship between you and a woman is balanced, although you may end up spending much, she will care for you. A sex doll will only let you use her kitten, she doesn't have any choice anyway.

6. Dead fish; a woman isn't a dead fish in bed,
Doubt me? Unfortunately i can not and will not lend you my woman.
all your multi million dollar sex doll can do is lay there for u to do all the work.

7. Women cook ; with your sex doll and bad cooking skills, its only a matter of time before you kick the bucket!

I won't talk about maternity issues, thats just too far but
In conclusion, the sex dolls seem like such a great idea, such a wonderful innovation but i wish it could cure cancer or Hiv... We already have a cure for sexuality; women!! And they will remain our number one choice!
Yours faithfully, reasonable men.

Did you enjoy this article ?
Share!?
Want to have an awesome facebook experience?
Like us on facebook
www.facebook.com/memeinchief
Re: Sex Doll Or Woman? And The Best Choice Is__ by Greenback: 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mehn you know wha n how it feels like when you dip your hands under a lady's skirt,dunno if am gonna get that feeling from a suzzie doll...

Anyways,if you are for the real flesh n blood suzzie,click LIKE.

If you prefer the artificial suzzie doll,click SHARE
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Doll Or Woman? And The Best Choice Is__ by basmur(m): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Sex Doll Or Woman? And The Best Choice Is__ by dukeprince50: 1:09am On Jan 21, 2018
sex doll can't be compared to a real woman, not even a mad woman, men problem is the expenses from a woman, comparing a woman with little or no expense with sex doll is like comparing heaven and earth. Even with expenses, woman are still better, na the shakara deh Taya us

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Or Woman? And The Best Choice Is__ by Konye1: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
dukeprince50:
sex doll can't be compared to a real woman, not even a mad woman, men problem is the expenses from a woman, comparing a woman with little or no expense with sex doll is like comparing heaven and earth. Even with expenses, woman are still better, na the shakara deh Taya us

Yea.. True talk

(1) (Reply)

Really Nigerian Lady Publicize Her Search For A Husband On Twitter / I Need A House Maid / Reason Why Men Prefer To Have Sex With Their Daughter Than Their Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.