Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

"whit Woman" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "whit Woman" (5033 Views)

How Olosho Run Whit My Tins / Nicee Pics Whit Wiff (veiwa Description) / My Nude Piks His Whit Her *help* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "whit Woman" by sevule(m): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2010
lala boi:

Most white women who date black guyz at least 90 percent of 'em is cos they do not have much of a choice,  when white guyz nor gree date dem or don break their heart,  then the next alternative is a black guy(fool) who can give 'em all the loving a white guy won't give, anywayz,  love black gurlz,  and no matter where i go or what i do,  i will never date a white woman , just ma own opinion
 Utter Rubbish!!!! I had no idea Nigerians could be such Racists! So all white chics married to Black guys did so because they could not marry a white dude?Your uneducated and obviously ignorant post does not desrve a reply from me. But since I got a bit of time let me educate you. Human beings being the funny creatures we are tend to have something called preferences(Sure u have heard the word before). I personally like tall,slim chics regardless of complexion, another guy likes fat chics, another light skinned chics and so on and so forth. Some white chics prefer black guys some white guys, it is that simple.You obviously have never left the shores of Nigeria otherwise you would not say 90% of white chics are married to Black guys cos they have no other choice. You even degrade yourself with such ignorant comments. So you are saying that a white guy is better than a black guy?? There are a lot of beautiful white women married to black guys i.e Seal,Karembeau,Taiye Diggs etc. Yes we could say these people are famous but I know of beautiful mixed race couples that are not famous. So lala try and actually engage in a process called thinking before posting such ignorant posts.
Re: "whit Woman" by lalaboi1(m): 11:17am On Apr 16, 2010
ohhh, my bad, I apologise for my earlier, post, y'all satisfied, huh !! grin grin
Re: "whit Woman" by Kelvinj(m): 11:20am On Apr 16, 2010
lala boi:

ohhh,  my bad,  I apologise for my earlier,  post,  y'all satisfied, huh !! grin grin
better
Re: "whit Woman" by justwise(m): 11:29am On Apr 16, 2010
lala boi:

ohhh, my bad, I apologise for my earlier, post, y'all satisfied, huh !! grin grin

I couldn't careless abt ur apology, save that time and use it to educate urself.
Re: "whit Woman" by ayettymama(f): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2010
justwise ur overdoin it now!

are u sure ur not half white??
Re: "whit Woman" by MissyB1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2010
They all want to Die. grin
The man who said 'Truth is bitter', was right after all. grin grin
Re: "whit Woman" by justwise(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2010
ayettymama:

justwise your overdoin it now!

are u sure your not half white??

I will do exactly what i'm doing now IF a white man/woman trys to belittle or use such shocking word to describe black man/woman.

Like i said b4, i'm 110% Nigerian.
Re: "whit Woman" by justwise(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2010
Missy B:

They all want to Die. grin
The man who said 'Truth is bitter', was right after all. grin grin

What is truth in that? That black men date rejected white women? That means our black sisters date rejected white men then, did you also agree with that?
Re: "whit Woman" by MissyB1(m): 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2010
justwise:

I don't think that anybody says white girls prefer black guys, Some white girls prefer black guys while some don't, just as some black girls go for white men, handsome or ugly and reasons varies.That doesn't make any of them less attractive or less human being. Some may go for attraction while some pple look for character.
You're actually the reason I made that post.

justwise:

Oh please don't be silly! Many white ladies just prefer black men, just as many white men prefer our black sisters. Its totally wrong for you to tag them 'rejects' pple have reaons why them go for particular race or color and that should be respected and not to be called disgusting names.
Na Lie! Just few W.L date black Guys
[Only God knows if it's 'cause they prefer blacks or . . .] grin
Bite me!  tongue
justwise:

What is truth in that? That black men date rejected white women? That means our black sisters date rejected white men then, did you also agree with that?
The latter is wrong. grin grin
Re: "whit Woman" by justwise(m): 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2010
Missy B:

You're actually the reason I made that post.
Na Lie! Just few W.L date black Guys
[Only God knows if it's 'cause they prefer blacks or . . .] grin
Bite me! :PThe latter is wrong. grin grin

Yes i knew u made it cos of my post and that was exactly why i picked on it. The latter is not right, its abt choice, they don't have to base their choice on ur narrow minded views abt other race. I see some black sisters with white men in their 40s, married more than once with kis and i got no prob with that, if that makes them happen then well and good, who am l to call them names? You got no right to judge or call anybody names cos u don't like who they are inlove with.
Re: "whit Woman" by MissyB1(m): 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2010
Like seriously,  You need to drink a little cold worra. undecided I didn't call anyone names.
All I did, was exercise ma Right to Freedom of Speech, which You cannot rob me of.

Missy B:

It's not true that White Ladies prefer Black men O. Stop deceiving Yourselves, seriously.  cool

This is not even the kinda subject I want to spend ma time on. Carry Go, Justwise. undecided
Re: "whit Woman" by justwise(m): 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2010
Missy B:

Like seriously, You need to drink a little cold worra. undecided I didn't call anyone names.
All I did, was exercise ma Right to Freedom of Speech, which You cannot rob me of.

This is not even the kinda subject I want to spend ma time on. Carry Go, Justwise. undecided

Ok.
Re: "whit Woman" by lalaboi1(m): 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2010
justwise:

I couldn't careless abt your apology, save that time and use it to educate urself.
And who is apologising to you, you opinionted acerbic and redundant human being, Mr Education, go to hell with ur education, lyk you could even teach me shit, well, i made a mistake with my comment, like an asshole that you are, you started castigating me, you fool, tryin' to impress people, well, if you have never made a mistake since you were born, go on and keep up with the bullshittin' aight, and post another rubbish under my post okay,
Re: "whit Woman" by justwise(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2010
lala boi:

And who is apologising to you, you opinionted acerbic and redundant human being, Mr Education, go to hell with your education, lyk you could even teach me poo, well, i made a mistake with my comment, like an asshole that you are, you started castigating me, you fool, tryin' to impress people, well, if you have never made a mistake since you were born, go on and keep up with the[b] bullshittin' [/b] aight, and post another rubbish under my post okay,

What is that all about lala boi?
Re: "whit Woman" by lalaboi1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2010
you need proper education to know what it is about , get a life dude. grin grin
and no more posts under mine, aight, be good,
Re: "whit Woman" by justwise(m): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2010
lala boi:

you need proper education to know what it is about , get a life dude. grin grin
and no more posts under mine, aight, be good,

And if i do as i'm doing now, can u bleed water?
Re: "whit Woman" by lalaboi1(m): 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2010
you just don't know when to bow out aight, if you're not bowing out, i'll leave for ya, like a gentleman that i am, cool
LEAVES THREAD
Re: "whit Woman" by justwise(m): 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2010
lala boi:

you just don't know when to bow out aight, if you're not bowing out, i'll leave for ya, like a gentleman that i am, cool
LEAVES THREAD

Gentle man my backside, anyway, i let u off on this. . .
Re: "whit Woman" by Travelista(f): 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2010
justwise:

With due respect to you, i think you are telling porkies, you obviously have personal issues with black guys dating white girls. So those black sisters who date white men are not rejects but when a white girl dates black man she is tagged reject?. Your attitude and opinion are outdated, old fashioned and quite honestly its nothing short of madness. What do you know abt those white girls u and your circle of friends called reject?
Who sets moral standard? White men? Is this the case that 'those' white men you spoke to are completely useless and black men are treating their women better? Common sense should be made a compulsory subject.

Justwise, don't tell me about 'due respect' and then turn around and call me a liar; if you prefer White girls, do you, boo! I don't care. As I have stated SEVERAL times, I am speaking from my own experiences with these 'reject' White girls (that's not going to change because I call a spade a spade). I know a lot about the girls I called rejects as we were friends until they started acting out of pocket. Unless you need to know the details, why can't you just accept that I called some of the White girls that I know rejects; doesn't mean that all Whites are rejects, just these ones. But, since you want to take everything so personally, please continue to do so.
Re: "whit Woman" by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2010
Well from what I have observed in my country of residence, most white girls i have seen dating black guys are girls with a lot of "comma" in their lives.

Either they are obese, or disabled or damn right ugly.

It is very rare, but not impossible to find a pretty hot white girl dating a black man( ugly or handsome)
Re: "whit Woman" by ayettymama(f): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2010
ok, ill call a spade a spade too

nigerian girls are slutty hypocrites, sluttiest women in africa

they are all a bunch of prostitutes

why hiv is epidemic

thats why i hate hangin with them

theyll bang ur boyfriend or ur husband and come back to tell u they are virgins

hows that for a spade??
Re: "whit Woman" by sesman(m): 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2010
ayettymama:

they are all a bunch of love-peddlers

why hiv is epidemic

theyll bang your boyfriend or your husband and come back to tell u they are virgins

hows that for a spade??

shocked shocked grin grin, thats a good one and its true with some naija girls
Re: "whit Woman" by dayokanu(m): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2010
Could we also say the white guys who date black women do so because they cant get girls of their own race and opt for the cheaper black women who feel racially inferior and punching above their weight when a white guy looks in their direction?
Re: "whit Woman" by sesman(m): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2010
dayokanu:

Could we also say the white guys who date black women do so because they cant get girls of their own race and opt for the cheaper black women who feel racially inferior and punching above their weight when a white guy looks in their direction?

Probably right grin there is too much generalization, getting bored of this now **yawns**
Re: "whit Woman" by Travelista(f): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2010
ayettymama:

they are all a bunch of love-peddlers

why hiv is epidemic

theyll bang your boyfriend or your husband and come back to tell u they are virgins

hows that for a spade??

That's great! If you're a slut, who am I to tell you otherwise? It's funny, the same ones complaining about generalizations are now the ones generalizing; talk about hypocrisy. My comment still stands about this group of White girls being rejects; until the men they want stop turning them down, they remain rejected. Don't like it? Kick rocks, drink bleach, do whatever makes you happy but it won't change my opinion about these girls. And if you can't read properly to understand the difference between a tiny section of a race that I PERSONALLY know and blasting an entire race, that's too bad.
Re: "whit Woman" by sesman(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2010
Travelista:

That's great! If you're a slut, who am I to tell you otherwise? It's funny, the same ones complaining about generalizations are now the ones generalizing; talk about hypocrisy. My comment still stands about this group of White girls being rejects; until the men they want stop turning them down, they remain rejected. Don't like it? Kick rocks, drink bleach, do whatever makes you happy but it won't change my opinion about these girls. And if you can't read properly to understand the difference between a tiny section of a race that I PERSONALLY know and blasting an entire race, that's too bad.

why can't people express their views without getting personal, you girls should please stop, you've both made your points, comeon chillax grin
Re: "whit Woman" by ayettymama(f): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2010
why u soo upset??

the truth is soo bitter

like u know every single white girl in the country

quit gassin

for all we know ur in one village in akwa ibom

that just got internet connection

mshew
Re: "whit Woman" by ayettymama(f): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2010
sesman:

why can't people express their views without getting personal, you girls should please stop, you've both made your points, comeon chillax grin

younno

she was happy writing abt white women

tables turned and see what happens

kmt, this is one thing i hate abt nigerian girls

they cant dish it but cant take it!!
Re: "whit Woman" by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2010
pls we need more, more, more and more
Re: "whit Woman" by Travelista(f): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2010
ayettymama:

why u soo upset??

the truth is soo bitter

like u know every single white girl in the country

quit gassin

for all we know your in one village in akwa ibom

that just got internet connection

mshew

Yes, the 'truth is bitter' but you've admitted to being an STD riddled LovePeddler, so the hard part is done. Kudos. I never said I knew every White girl in this country; you're either a truly basic trick or you can't read. Pick your poison. I've said how I know these White broads and yet your basic behind is busy playing Capt. Save-A-Ho on some girls YOU don't even know; talk about pressed. As for being in Akwa Ibom, sure why not? You've shown how little you actually know in this thread, so why not accept another of your little 'truths'?

@Sesman, you were one of the people fanning the flames and now you want to be the voice of reason. Amazing.
Re: "whit Woman" by sesman(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2010
***yawns***
Re: "whit Woman" by ayettymama(f): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2010
baby gurl my birth certificate and passport will highly disagree with u tongue tongue

you know 'these' white broads?? pls

unno wat im done- im gettin ready to go out with 3 or 4 of these 'broads'

ill ask if they know ur ignorant ass -*im very sure they dont*

fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help My Girlfriend Stop This Habit (+PICTURES) / See Photos Of The Plus Sized Bride Who Got Married To A Charming Young Man / Ladies Are Out There On Twitter Showing Off Their Assets (18+ Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.