Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

"whit Woman" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "whit Woman" (5032 Views)

How Olosho Run Whit My Tins / Nicee Pics Whit Wiff (veiwa Description) / My Nude Piks His Whit Her *help* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "whit Woman" by ShyOne(f): 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2011
ok

here goes

I have a lot of friends, females - black and white and none are ugly - it just fell that way; I didn't plan it.

All of my white friends - female; beautiful faces, bodies and come from money. All of them dated black men. They were not ugly or on a "reject level" so I'm not sure why some writers are of that mind frame.

I have also seen white men with some really ugly black women. It seems that you can't generalize or make assumptions because 9 times out of 10 you will be wrong.
Re: "whit Woman" by dayokanu(m): 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2011
^^ thanks Shy-one,

Maybe you can inform our women that human beings have preferences, Some prefer White, Some Hispanics and some Asians

But to our women

A Black man dating a fat black woman- Its normal because he likes fat women

A black man dating a fat white woman- Inferiority complex and the woman couldnt get anyone

A black man dating a hot black girl- Its perfect and he has good tastes

A black man dates a hot white girl- Either he is rich or the girl has been used and dumped by her white people
Re: "whit Woman" by Areaboy2(m): 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2011
nice one Shy.

maybe u can educate that transvestite or transvelista or whatever she calls her self to leave her little neighbourhood and go around.

she and her hater crew might learn a thing or two. undecided
Re: "whit Woman" by ShyOne(f): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2011
In high school I hung out with 2 black girls and 2 white girls

The white girls were both blondes - 1 stood 6 feet - looked like a model and had long wavy blonde hair to her waist and looked like a CC cup size - her dad was President of a Bank in Europe and her mom was a Real Estate Agent to Executives in the area. She was the only girl and Mom, Dad and Aunts and Uncles gave her everything; they live in a mansion - she loved black men and only dated black men. Today she is married to an Italian. She and I are still friends.

The other white girl stood around 5'6 inches - had blonde hair that she kept cut and wore a nose ring and 6 earrings in both ears. She always wore makeup and designer clothes - her dad owned a "car shop for racing cars, sports cars and exotic car repair and rebuild" - she lived in a beautiful home as well - she only dated black men.

You can't generalize - this I saw first hand from personal experience.

It was normal here to see black men (good looking, fine) also with fat black and fat white women. It was their choice. Also the white women I listed above - could have had anybody - black, white, hispanic, italian - they were beautiful and to this day, they still are beautiful - haven't gained weight, look really, really good. Have great jobs.

There are black men that date white women "just for money." But in the U.S. - more and more these days that isn't the "total case any longer." It just isn't. I even see black men with fat white women that are poor and have no money and these men are citizens of the U.S. I know some black men that work and provide financially for these white fat women. So it is really more and more nowadays about taste.

You still find cases of financial abuse [dating for money, citizenship] - but the other is really prevalent as well and since you don't know which is which - it is safer to just "not assume."
Re: "whit Woman" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2011
Area_boy:

nice one Shy.

maybe u can educate that transvestite or transvelista or whatever she calls her self to leave her little neighbourhood and go around.

she and her hater crew might learn a thing or two. undecided

Before I get Jamo/Akata on you do clarify a few thing for me. Who are you referring to as "transvestite"? and if this person happens to be Mrs.Chima, then who are these socalled "crew" members? I'm waiting.

Second it is a proven fact that due to historical reasons a lot of our people suffer low self esteem and see white/light to be beauty, therefore with black men in particular be it mestiz-hispanic, light skinned, white or even asian a lot of them are attracted to the complexion and not necessarily the person (hence some of these women MIMICKING THE VERY ATTITUDES BLACK MEN CLAIM WE HAVE THAT ANNOYS THEM and getting away with things a sista could not with these self loathing men) and of course for these types of black men with the complexion being "nice and fair" it at times make up for the hideous faces and horrible shapes some of these women have.

White men on the other hand FOR THE MOST PART who date I.R. have STANDARDS. Check every famous colored girl lover-white man and compare his black/asian/nonwhite wife to that of black men and their white/asian/non black wives. . .white men crave exotic models on their arm to take to the cheese, wine, tuxedos and caviar parties but a lot black man live by the "as long as she has a punny" code. I am not asking ANYONE that! Some black men have truly dropped their the balls.
Re: "whit Woman" by queensmith: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2011
Its ironic how his username is area boy and yet he is such an intellectual person!

Area boy what inspired you to create such a razz username?? lol
Re: "whit Woman" by ShyOne(f): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Before I get Jamo/Akata on you do clarify a few thing for me. Who are you referring to as "transvestite"? and second if this person happens to be Mrs.Chima, then who are these socalled "crew" members? I'm waiting.

Second it is a proven fact that due to historical reasons a lot of our people suffer low self esteem and see white/light to be beauty, therefore with black men in particular be it mestiz-hispanic, light skinned, white or even asian a lot of them are attracted to the complexion and not necessarily the person (hence some of these women MIMICKING THE VERY ATTITUDES BLACK MEN CLAIM WE HAVE THAT ANNOYS THEM and getting away with things a sista could not with these self loathing men) and of course for these types of black men with the complexion being "nice and fair" it at times make up for the hideous faces and horrible shapes some of these women have.

White men on the other hand FOR THE MOST PART who date I.R. have STANDARDS. Check every famous colored girl lover-white man and compare his black/asian/nonwhite wife to that of black men and their white/asian/non black wives. . .white men crave exotic models on their arm to take to the cheese, wine, tuxedos and caviar parties but a lot black man live by the "as long as she has a punny" code. I am not asking ANYONE that! Some black men have truly dropped their the balls.

hmmm

ok - not sure what is going on - but I just posted - I didn't really read the comments first - I just replied to the poster on my personal experiences?

shocked
Re: "whit Woman" by MrsChima1(f): 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2011
dayokanu:

Or would you say White men are not that interested in Black women?

Awwww. Oh well black women there go your luck! undecided
Re: "whit Woman" by MrsChima1(f): 11:48pm On Jan 18, 2011
Yeah, it looks like some of YOU jumped in without actually reading but I am used to it. It is no biggie.

I will break it down for SOME OF YOU because reading isn't some of you all strongest suit. I have stated that "upscale white women" will not DATE ANYONE less than. If you do not have any money or you are not on the top of your game then you will not get the attention of an upscale white woman. Point blank. Since this THREAD is about white women that why I only said white women. It look like some of the busters offended by the fact they do not meet up to that level. OH, well!

Now getting back to the nitty gritty. A fool on this thread said that everyone have preference and that fool is correct. No one said anything about you shouldn't have preference however the topic were about white women. Nothing to do with black women, asian women, indian woman , and so forth. But, if you busters want to go there. We can. Brang it.
Re: "whit Woman" by MrsChima1(f): 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2011
Mz. Dark,

Of course they were talking about me and you and whoever else fall in our clique. What do you expect from the foot shuffling sambos? They are doing exactly what foot shufflers do. Don't sweat sis and make sure you step off because there a mound of shit laying on the ground.
Re: "whit Woman" by Dsense(m): 4:50am On Jan 19, 2011
**Coughing** angry
Re: "whit Woman" by MrsChima1(f): 4:53am On Jan 19, 2011
Yes, suga I am leaving it alone. Sighs. Can't do shit around here! angry angry angry (stomping off)
Re: "whit Woman" by Dsense(m): 4:56am On Jan 19, 2011
^^now you are talking.
Threads like these are aimed to get on your nerves till you go against the rule and get banned.
But i'm happy you have gotten the trick now.
Re: "whit Woman" by MrsChima1(f): 4:57am On Jan 19, 2011
Bossy arse.
Re: "whit Woman" by Dsense(m): 4:58am On Jan 19, 2011
student azzzz
Re: "whit Woman" by MrsChima1(f): 4:59am On Jan 19, 2011
May the chair you sitting on catch a fire! angry angry
Re: "whit Woman" by Dsense(m): 5:02am On Jan 19, 2011
angry angry
May the neighbor dogs bump onto you and bite your fugly face till it turns to MazD's face ''The ugly face ever'' angry
Re: "whit Woman" by MrsChima1(f): 5:08am On Jan 19, 2011
Just because you ugly don't mean everybody ugly. Thank you very much.
Re: "whit Woman" by Dsense(m): 5:29am On Jan 19, 2011
^^ YOU a bloody ugly chines puppy tongue
Re: "whit Woman" by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 19, 2011
D-Sense all jokes aside, what you said about "these kind of threads" is SOO true!

@Chima, funny thing is I didn't even see a personal attack @ him from you. I don't know what his problem is nor do I care, he just needs to check himself but until then let him talk.
Re: "whit Woman" by Dsense(m): 5:36am On Jan 19, 2011
^^Of course, Cause i know well that you guys are the main arget here, and they would do anything to piss you off till you go against the rules and get banned.t
Re: "whit Woman" by MrsChima1(f): 5:44am On Jan 19, 2011
Mz. Dark,

I done told you girl that SOME of these chatters are suffering what I call BOJANGLE SYNDROME. Please don't go googling that because that something my GRANNY MADE UP YEARS AGO. It refer to people WHO HAVE THE SAME COMPLEXION as you and I feel the need to defend or pacify the ones that don't have the same complexion as you and I REGARDLESS if the commentary is POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE.

The very thought of a brown woman stamping on a pale woman is NO NO to the foot shufflers or BOJANGLERS.

Dsense,

Of course I am the target. I have been the target since I first joined the site SIMPLY because I don't join cliques nor kiss NOBODY'S ARSE. No offense, I don't come on this site to make friends nor expect any friends especially from this site. I have a few people on this site that I would kick it with but that a few of yall.

I say what I gotta say and I move on. Too many thin skins on this site who can dish it but can't take it which I find to be ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. It is also interesting to see SOME chatters continue to break the rules still TYPING in the same account. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT SUGA, I digress. I will still be me regardless and nothing I mean nothing will change MRS. CHIMA.
Re: "whit Woman" by Dsense(m): 5:53am On Jan 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Mz. Dark,

I done told you girl that SOME of these chatters are suffering what I call BOJANGLE SYNDROME. Please don't go googling that because that something my GRANNY MADE UP YEARS AGO. It refer to people WHO HAVE THE SAME COMPLEXION as you and I feel the need to defend or pacify the ones that don't have the same complexion as you and I REGARDLESS if the commentary is POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE.

The very thought of a brown woman stamping on a pale woman is NO NO to the foot shufflers or BOJANGLERS.

Dsense,

Of course I am the target. I have been the target since I first joined the site SIMPLY because I don't join cliques nor kiss NOBODY'S ARSE. No offense, I don't come on this site to make friends nor expect any friends especially from this site. I have a few people on this site that I would kick it with but that a few of yall.

I say what I gotta say and I move on. Too many thin skins on this site who can dish it but can't take it which I find to be ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. It is also interesting to see SOME chatters continue to break the rules still TYPING in the same account. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT SUGA, I digress. I will still be me regardless and nothing I mean nothing will change MRS. CHIMA.
Mrs China you mean? grin
Yep,Just exactly as you have said.
Yep i have seen lot going rules but still walk away with it and nothing happens . . .So it's just a serious sign to you guys that you are the main . . . . .
So just try to keep it cool mostly . .Okay?
Re: "whit Woman" by MrsChima1(f): 5:59am On Jan 19, 2011
Yes, Master! (bowing head and fanning the master)
Re: "whit Woman" by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 19, 2011
Mz. Dark,

GBAM! Chima! That is all I needed to hear sis! Sorry to say but even some ppl I care for dearly suffer this syndrome lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

LOL @ D-Sense giving advice on "keeping it cool" lol.
Re: "whit Woman" by Dsense(m): 6:03am On Jan 19, 2011
@Mrs China grin
You are my master you forgot when you used to slap me when sleeping during the lecture?grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing / Ladies Are Out There On Twitter Showing Off Their Assets (18+ Photos) / ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.