Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k (7587 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Na olosho dance. Y'know ladies are not allowed to comment on any sex doll topic. You oppose it, you're insecure. You support it, you're pretending not to be pained. You agree you're pained, you have low self esteem. You don't comment at all kwanu, you're hiding in shame.

Chai, how can someone please world people?
Try to convince us that this lady isn't intimidated by our trolling efforts cheesy

Singing

We trolling, we trolling, we trooollling
cheesy

I want to cease this moment to appreciate

Richyphguy

donstan18

and others

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by pocohantas(f): 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
greiboy:
Try to convince us that this lady isn't intimidated by our trolling efforts cheesy

Singing

We trolling, we trolling, we trooollling
cheesy I want to cease this moment to appreciate
Richyphguy donstan18 and others

Of course it's trolling when a guy talks. When babe talk, it's insecurity/pretence. Person go turn motivational speaker.

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Of course it's trolling when a guy talks. When babe talk, it's insecurity/pretence. Person go turn motivational speaker.
Nope
We initiated the trolling

Any response from the opposite sex is a response to our trolling.

So yes it shows insecurity and low self esteem. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:

It pains me dear, it pains me.
But you remember I am a low class olosho, my main customer base can't really afford it. So, I am safe for now... kiss

#OloshoContinua grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by pocohantas(f): 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
greiboy:
Nope
We initiated the trolling

Any response from the opposite sex is a response to our trolling.

So yes it shows insecurity and low self esteem. grin

Wondering why you didn't come up with this theory on the NL party leaked pictures thread when ladies were trolling...

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
Espada10:
feminists/ slayqueen no dey go church..they dey online dey monitor like this

Guy seriously don't you get tired? Don't you do anything besides stalking? Na wa for you o. You need a life, i swear !

You really get problem o,Espada
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Wondering why you didn't come up with this theory on the NL party leaked pictures thread when ladies were trolling...

I can't recall seeing any of such thread
tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
u guyz all fell for this,the video is a comic skit,check her ig
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by edimolu(m): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
darkchild64:
u guyz all fell for this,the video is a comic skit,check her ig
Don't be too quick to generalise, the intelligent ones( me included) did figure, the IG tag was bold enough!grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by Dailyhappenings: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
Darkid1 what's up na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
victorakpabome:

This one na Benin girl. Rubbish angry
this babe is definitely igbo, all they are intelligent for is beauty peagents.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
yomi007k:

tongue

I bid N25....d streets is military.

Going, Going. .......Gone..

Baba I bid for N5 + N10..

Oso ahia grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
this babe is definitely igbo, all they are intelligent for is beauty peagents.

keep shut there...U ugly Tigered face Hag...
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

keep shut there...U ugly Tigered face Hag...
lol, such a pained nigga
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
lol, such a pained nigga

Hey look you are the one seriously PAINED here...

Dats why u keep on losing against the odds...when u contest against the IGBO queens...

Outdated QUeen tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

Hey look you are the one seriously PAINED here...

Dats why u keep on losing against the odds...when u contest against the IGBO queens...

Outdated QUeen tongue
haters gonna hate, i cant shout, all those hairy igbo babes you are sleeping with in your backyard havent even reached my level of accomplishment. Beauty is skin deep afterall. And i already have that going for me
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
haters gonna hate, i cant shout, all those hairy igbo babes you are sleeping with in your backyard havent even reached my level of accomplishment. Beauty is skin deep afterall. And i already have that going for me

E pain am grin

Please appreciate/adore IGbo babes maka na Igbo Amaka... wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

E pain am grin

Please appreciate/adore IGbo babes maka na Igbo Amaka... wink
yeah right, what is the point arguing with someone too dumb to realise he's been hit you can only receive the love of an igbo girl when you are wealthy, think about that. Later nigga
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
yeah right, what is the point arguing with someone too dumb to realise he's been hit you can only receive the love of an igbo girl when you are wealthy, think about that. Later nigga

U are totally wrong...and so dumb to learn

With my experience, IGBO babes are the best wife materials

DO me a favour.....Geerrrah hia...

WHo gat dat meme ...
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by prospiraps(m): 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
She's jxt selling her market ni
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
Espada10:
feminists/ slayqueen no dey go church..they dey online dey monitor like this
Lol watching their value depreciate grin Game issa game
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

U are totally wrong...and so dumb to learn

With my experience, IGBO babes are the best wife materials

DO me a favour.....Geerrrah hia...

WHo gat dat meme ...

LOL!! You are the judge of that because you married a woman of every tribe abi?. Gerrarhia men!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
nawa o
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by Snow02: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
now we are talking, thank you sex dolls auntie u go collect #500??
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Dailyhappenings:
Nigerian Lady who has been in search of a Boyfriend for over
10years cries out Against sex doll, says she is now ready to
give her vagina out for N2K
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCHy89jqC5U

Cc ; lalasticlala, mynd44

And they probably did suna for this one too shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by sexdoll: 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
dis one dey very ugly na.

how pesin go dey come suffa all becos im wan _fuck dis one?

no na.

abeg make she carry her thing dey go joor.

Wetin?
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out Against Sex Doll, Ready To Have Sex For Just N2k by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 22, 2018
This is what happens when one is a LIABILITY rather than an ASSET.

Shame to womanhood.

#XAVIER.

#I'M_A_GOD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? / Take A Look At What These Boys Are Doing!!! (photo) / Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.