Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

"Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User (20868 Views)

Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls / Between Religious Ladies And Secular Ladies, Who Makes Better Wives / Imo Vs Anambra Ladies..which Make Better Wives And Mothers (provide Reasons) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by DejiSantos: 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
big lie. Nigerian american girls are damaged goods.
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by tealaw(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
Before, all these nigerian-american girls will tell u they cant marry a nigerian man. Now, no american man wan marry dem, dem wan begin compete wit our naija born hotties.
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Ok you're supersystem, no thanks

Lol. I was wondering how you didn't know it was me...Lolz, teasing
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by NovusHomo(m): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
divinehand2003:
To a certain extent African-American women would be great as wives in the US for a number of reasons. However, I disagree with the subject because our Naija born ladies are more morally upright, respectful and loyal when compared to those born and breed overseas. Although they may not know the existing American laws as regards living in the US, I believe that's a plus for single guys looking for true happiness and peaceful lives overseas.

Yeah grin grin
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by oluxy(m): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm only admiring those two ripped oranges kiss

Bad badooo.. U get eyessssss
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by InvertedHammer: 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
metronaija:
Twitter user, Zigi has sparked outrage after saying that Nigerian-American ladies make better wives than Nigerian born ladies. See her reason and tell us what you think below...

http://www.metronaija.ng/nigerian-americans-make-better-wives-nigerian-born-girls-twitter-user/

/
With Nigerian-Americans, you are dealing with the devil you know. Why would someone travel back to Nigeria to marry the devil he doesn't know? In this 2018?

It boils down to how the parents raised their children in US. The ones raised in stable homes are 1million times better than the packaged pretenders from Nigeria.

Learn from the mistake of others. Marry someone from where you live.

/

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by SweetyMarvel00(m): 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
The word 'Independent' there can mean somany things
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by PoliticalChinex(m): 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
She is absolutely correct!

Many Nigerian-born girl rejected me for marriage because they felt that leaving my job to run my masters degree in University of Ibadan means that I am poor, despite the fact that I have good prospects of even better job after that

Until I met an American-Nigerian lady who saw the potentials in me and we got married and now enjoying our marriage in the US.

They are more hardworking and achievers than our olosho, fake slay queens that depend on men for all their needs!

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Pseudo-morals/respect/loyalty?

Y'know the average Nigerian lady is under lots of pressure to be the perfect wife material, so she packages her flaws a lot. It's not like they are too good, but society kinda curtails their activities. That's why some men come back to marry our home born, they never forget that she could be a ticking time bomb, so...they leave her here.

The main point in her post is independency.

You can never really trust the loyalty of a broke woman: as more homebased Nigerian ladies attain financial independency, our [abroad-based] men may start marrying from Pluto. They won't see much difference between both group of woman grin.

That doesn't mean there are no good ones in both sides.

The guy you quoted never jam. A large percentage of naija women will dump their husbands once they get a good job in Yankee. There was a rash of frustrated men some years back killing their nurse wives who they had brought to the us.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by Henon: 12:01am On Jan 22, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm only admiring those two ripped oranges kiss
you call those oranges? Hmmm... I see might pawpaws
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by AreaFada2: 12:20am On Jan 22, 2018
purem:
lipsrsealed

She may be right coz when you look at it from another dimension you will catch the glimpse that I didn't read anything on this thread, I only want to comment and upload a meme lipsrsealed

Lol
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by davidif: 12:23am On Jan 22, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Good it better be sarcasm.

Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by Diso60090(m): 2:15am On Jan 22, 2018
Nor let calabar women hear this because them dey use their life marry but one problem be say you must sabi work
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by Kobicove(m): 4:45am On Jan 22, 2018
She has a right to her opinion
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by AvailableCofOLa(m): 6:57am On Jan 22, 2018
Lol
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by kelechi17(m): 7:01am On Jan 22, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
With Nigerian-Americans, you are dealing with the devil you know. Why would someone travel back to Nigeria to marry the devil he doesn't know? In this 2018?

It boils down to how the parents raised their children in US. The ones raised in stable homes are 1million times better than the packaged pretenders from Nigeria.

Learn from the mistake of others. Marry someone from where you live.

/
how about the Whites ?? No disrespect to our naija or African ladies here or abroad ..but please do you know much about whites marrying africans ? Not because of papers im doing very well here in naija of course but ive always wanted a white young girl ..do you think i will also get dramas from her? Wil she want to relocate to africa with me ?
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by adahgold(m): 7:26am On Jan 22, 2018
Nowadays naija men they don't come back to marry as you think most men I mean most naija men prefer marrying the white some even prefer marrying from other African country that's the fact our naija girls 99% of them are dependent and they job they prefer to do is what they called runs that's the only way they know how to be independent.
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by Holorunloseyi(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2018
Abeg is the NigerianAmerican women lacking husband cos this competion confuse me oooo
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by Mofe72: 10:35am On Jan 22, 2018
yáll should see the romcom drama in the replies on twitter grin
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by newslifeop: 11:05am On Jan 22, 2018
Really..sluts also.make better wives
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
PoliticalChinex:
She is absolutely correct!

Many Nigerian-born girl rejected me for marriage because they felt that leaving my job to run my masters degree in University of Ibadan means that I am poor, despite the fact that I have good prospects of even better job after that

Until I met an American-Nigerian lady who saw the potentials in me and we got married and now enjoying our marriage in the US.

They are more hardworking and achievers than our olosho, fake slay queens that depend on men for all their needs!
but bros, why do you think many Nigerians based in Abroad always come home to marry?
Have seen many cases like that and i keep seeing.
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by Ugosample(m): 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
bezimo:
It's because the typical 9ja born wives come to the US and see a system that favours women which is surprising to them, they take advantage of the system and begin to misbehave to their husband with the aim of divorcing him and taking his properties..but why because the average 9ja woman is money motivated and propelled by greed.
The US born 9ja girls are used to the system and as such have a very low tendency to capitalize on the the system to deal with their husbands.

Like is best recommended..if you bring a 9ja born girl to be your wife in the States..make sure she signs a prenup...which protects the husband in the event she attempts to take advantage of the system to deal with the husband.

You are right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? / Why Do Akwa Ibom Guys Like Dating Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls Only... / Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.