Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

"Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User (20872 Views)

Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls / Between Religious Ladies And Secular Ladies, Who Makes Better Wives / Imo Vs Anambra Ladies..which Make Better Wives And Mothers (provide Reasons) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by hanassholesolo: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
prettyesther20:
Then explain why they always come back home to marry....

Always?
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by bezimo(m): 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
It's because the typical 9ja born wives come to the US and see a system that favours women which is surprising to them, they take advantage of the system and begin to misbehave to their husband with the aim of divorcing him and taking his properties..but why because the average 9ja woman is money motivated and propelled by greed.
The US born 9ja girls are used to the system and as such have a very low tendency to capitalize on the the system to deal with their husbands.

Like is best recommended..if you bring a 9ja born girl to be your wife in the States..make sure she signs a prenup...which protects the husband in the event she attempts to take advantage of the system to deal with the husband.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by olisehcom(f): 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
So it's no longer Igbo , Yoruba and Hausa...

It's now Nigerian American and Nigerian Nigeria cry

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by albacete(m): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Olympus is about to fall
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:
Our society encourages laziness and it's not just the girls. You see a 30years old guy still living with his parents and eating his mother's food.
.err... there are more jobless 30 years old living with their parents and on welfare in America than in nigeria. believe it or not. there are also more lazy Americans than lazy nigerians. millions of young americans mostly blacks are living for free on welfare in America! trust Me! i know! grin

12 Likes

Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by parismoore: 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:
Our society encourages laziness and it's not just the girls. You see a 30years old guy still living with his parents and eating his mother's food.
Sure!thats cox we got no laws and bills to foot in this country...
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
Probably more independent
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by ednut1(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
grin madam y u change moniker na
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Yup. This your dp. ehn

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by gurunlocker: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
Is that why she's having three boob's?
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by davidif: 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:

I wouldnt necessarily call unemployment the result of laziness. In some cases it could be but definitely not in all cases.
The american economy is just so robust that it produces opportunities for its citizens. The govt has created a strong and favorable business environment that encourages investments and allows businesses to thrive unlike your country that pursues horrendous economic policies (Godwin emiefiele are you hearing?) and does not guarantee property rights or have a strong legal system that will enforce business and contract law. This are the things that make or break countries but your leaders don't seem to understand that.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
ednut1:
grin madam y u change moniker na
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by davidif: 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
bezimo:
It's because the typical 9ja born wives come to the US and see a system that favours women which is surprising to them, they take advantage of the system and begin to misbehave to their husband with the aim of divorcing him and taking his properties..but why because the average 9ja woman is money motivated and propelled by greed.
The US born 9ja girls are used to the system and as such have a very low tendency to capitalize on the the system to deal with their husbands.

Like is best recommended..if you bring a 9ja born girl to be your wife in the States..make sure she signs a prenup...which protects the husband in the event she attempts to take advantage of the system to deal with the husband.

Heavens forbid women have any rights. Dont they know that they were born to wait on men hand and foot?

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by JastSiryin(m): 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
I don't know why some peeps just think that all views are worth sharing mtcheew! OP you deserve beating for this useless thread
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
davidif:

Heavens forbid women have any rights. Dont they know that they were born to wait on men hand and foot?
You are not well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by SolidGenius(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
I think it all got to do with the environment. The aspirations of any Nigerian-American lady isn't that much, and your in-laws wouldn't expect much from you.

And American wasn't made for the rich but overall comfort for her entire citizens. Unlike here where you must own lands, millions, and expect lots of demands from in-laws.

And most of sisters "wife's" aren't that industrious. So expect all the pressure to fall upon the Nigeria man.
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by slimtosin(m): 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
She must be single....simple and fast way to get people coming for her.... grin grin grin
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by farem: 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm only admiring those two ripped oranges kiss

Ripe or ripped?
whatever is ripped is torn or shredded
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Zykod:

Yup. This your dp. ehn
cheesy
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by Daeylar(f): 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
Stupid girl, desperately searching for male attention so she pulls other women down,
Good luck to her.
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by davidif: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You are not well.

You do understand sarcasm don't you?
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by sparkwil(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
divinehand2003:
To a certain extent African-American women would be great as wives in the US for a number of reasons. However, I disagree with the subject because our Naija born ladies are more morally upright, respectful and loyal when compared to those born and breed overseas. Although they may not know the existing American laws as regards living in the US, I believe that's a plus for single guys looking for true happiness and peaceful lives overseas.

More morally upright?
Wake up man
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

cheesy

You receive lots of compliment about it eh. I like what i see.How far na baby, what's up?

I like what I see, let's talk
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
davidif:

You do understand sarcasm don't you?
Good it better be sarcasm.
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by don4real18(m): 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:
Yes, I see them but I just don't judge them... Some have had it very bad and not because we are fortunate means we should criticize their present state
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by thunderbabs: 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm only admiring those two ripped oranges kiss

I am an ardent follower of ur school-of- thought. Ripped oranges
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by LessNoise: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:

Lmao you have completely derailed who makes better wives I see no need for bashing men. Smh dear
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
Zykod:

You receive lots of compliment about it eh. I like what i see.How far na baby, what's up?

I like what I see, let's talk
Do you have another monicker?
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
I agree with you 1million percent
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Do you have another monicker?

Any issues? Let's play nae... tongue
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Zykod:

Any issues? Let's play nae... tongue
Ok you're supersystem, no thanks
Re: "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User by kazzy4u(m): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
U no Yimu dat his.. American-naija dey form expecially wen speaking fonel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend / Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS / NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.