Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts (41159 Views)

Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together / Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by CSTR2: 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
Even the Iranians right now are protesting for the soul of the country
Daring the Ayatollah to do his very worst. This is a country that has no democracy to protect peaceful protests, yet the people have had enough.

And one yoruba mam somewhere will say they are not smart because they did not talk and talk.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Sprumbabafather: 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
you didn't read the jargons that ediot wrote..

Boko Haram killed more people than war in lybia during gej's time, but the ediot thinks we were wrong to stop supporting ineffectual ediot like gej and try someone else

He is trying to use current killing to destroy the current government forgetting there was more killing during gej's (his hero that he is trying to praise) era..

Gej didn't work and no one regretted voting him out, same way we won't regret voting buhari out.

But I hate when ediots come out and say trash in the name of supporting one politician over another.

What I would never understand is why some people still blame Jonathan, even as your own choice is now proven to be much worse and many people are dying everywhere today with the president you chose remaining calm.? If you are thinking of voting Buharri out with your PVC, well I will either be laughing you all to scorn here when he wins, or watching CNN from Cape Verde as I watch the north fight the west if una too stubborn grin

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by EarthXmetahuman: 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
amarilo:
Did corruption start with GEJ administration?
corruption didn't start with gej... Gej esclated corruption and we voted him out.

Same way we will vote buhari out if he continues to allow Fulani men go unchecked.. get it now?

Sane nigeria shouldn'tt blindly support any politician for any reason. Especially failing ones.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by EarthXmetahuman: 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

What I would never understand is why some people still blame Jonathan, even as your own choice is now proven to be much worse and many people are dying everywhere today with the president you chose remaining calm.? If you are thinking of voting Buharri out with your PVC, well I will either be laughing you all to scorn here when he wins, or watching CNN from Cape Verde as I watch the north fight the west if una too stubborn grin
reading and comprehending have never been the strong suite of flat heads..

Quote me when you are ready to ready to go back to school and learn comprehension.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Sprumbabafather: 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
corruption didn't start with gej... Gej esclated corruption and we voted him out.

Same way we will vote buhari out if he continues to allow Fulani men go unchecked.. get it now?

Sane nigeria shouldn'tt blindly support any politician for any reason. Especially failing ones.

I will be watching the drama as you try and vote him out in 2019. You think the ground is still level grin

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Naija! U meant these original herdsmen really located his farm? grin
Some wicked politicians in power willingly set his farm on fire cool
I'm beginning to suspect this Olu Falae,,,, God is watching you all.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Sprumbabafather: 11:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
reading and comprehending have never been the strong suite of flat heads..

Quote me when you are ready to ready to go back to school and learn comprehension.

I don't think hurling insults sshould be your assignment this night even when Egbon Falae farm is burning from Fulani fuel and matches. You should be looking for fire extinguishers to help your brother grin

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by goodnews777: 12:10am On Jan 22, 2018
Eating cow brought in by Fulani herdsmen will defile you. It is cursed.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by bionixs: 12:12am On Jan 22, 2018
jamesibor:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/breaking-herdsmen-set-falaes-farm-ablaze-ondo/amp/

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/955133667776630785?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
not Gej or Kanu's farm that is ablaze. My people from the west, when will you learn that if it goes around that it must come around? Operation push Gej out! see where we are now. Tinubu ,I dey hail o. hatred kills

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by bionixs: 12:15am On Jan 22, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
^that picture is stupid. Which IPOB member has it ever seen with a knief or bottles? The zoo deserves all of this
Afonja artist, trust them. but them go hear am pass

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by bionixs: 12:17am On Jan 22, 2018
Habakus:
Is it not now clear to everyone who has sense that there is serious plan underway to dominate and subjugate the South?

When Seasterners were saying this during the last general election, some people who felt they were wise were insulting them.
Where are all those who campaigned and voted for Buhari?
Where are all the Monikers that kept on screaming "Sai baba!" all over nairaland?

Have you now accepted that you were foolish beyond description?

Next time, you'll understand that it's not by sentiments and tribalism; your actions and inactions have direct and indirect consequences on you and your people.
all I have for them is ntoor! that is what is obtainable when one claims to be educated and sophisticated but without sense

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Ilekokonit: 12:19am On Jan 22, 2018
Obasanjo's Farm is Next.

Maybe then the greedy elite will ease up on their stealing when they realise that their properties are also not safe from the result of their corruption.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Born2Breed(f): 12:20am On Jan 22, 2018
Fulani's having a field day. Weak Nigerians
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by bionixs: 12:20am On Jan 22, 2018
Warship:

See this Yoruba guy talking about breakup after insulting IPOB.

don't mind the slowpokes,nature and posterity will judge them

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by bionixs: 12:24am On Jan 22, 2018
Warship:

Buhari must come back 2019 to complete the enslavement of those who chose slavery over freedom
yes ooo! sai baba! the slayer of pdp ,jagaban of Africa! mtewww,Afonjas no get sense at all but hatred

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by bionixs: 12:30am On Jan 22, 2018
Reminez:

Flat..headed alarmist . Shove your fake love down your hairy throat.
The Yorubas will be fine. You should be more concerned about your cursed poto poto land.
Queue behind whoever you want next year and leave the Yorubas to decide whatever is best for them.
Omo irankiran !!!
this one is still drunk. by the time your eye clears, you will know that hiding inside Oshodi won't solve what you brought upon yourself, coward

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by bionixs: 12:33am On Jan 22, 2018
Habakus:

Just shut that trap Mister!
You have no moral right whatsoever to criticize this present government.
You and your type are part of the major problems of this country.
After jumping all over nairaland supporting Buhari against Jonathan, and castigating Igbos, you're here now shamelessly trying to switch lane just because it doesn't favour you again.
Just shut that thing you call a mouth and hide your head in shame!
don't mind them. when they were jumping like premature she goat, I knew It would come to this ,jut matter of time and the time is here. educated but without common sense

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by godofuck231: 12:35am On Jan 22, 2018
A shepherd should protect his flock, even if it costs him his life, for me? I'll fast and pray in time of such attacks

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Reminez(m): 1:54am On Jan 22, 2018
bionixs:
this one is still drunk. by the time your eye clears, you will know that hiding inside Oshodi won't solve what you brought upon yourself, coward
Ode..whatever we brought on ourselves is not your business Osu..

As per the coward, look in the mirror.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by okenta2017: 2:00am On Jan 22, 2018
eagleeye2:
Again?
Wetin Falae do this people?

Because he is the few that will speak up

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Mp3mack: 2:09am On Jan 22, 2018
Just the same way they unleash BH, Chibok scam on us...their lack of good economic and leadership plan make dem to use fulani as an excuse now...hope all these modafukas eyes don dey clear and see this man na just BEAST.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by okerekeikpo: 2:14am On Jan 22, 2018
The truth is that it will get to everyone just relax, shebi na una vote for Buhari abi

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 22, 2018
This is what happen,when the preoccupied business of the state government and governor is how to locate the next palmwine spot.
Everything in the state is begging for attention, but it is rather unfortunate the caliber of those in power.The amount of pollution generated alone by the quarries and asphalt companies in Akure alone ,especially by Atlor Asphalt company opposite Shasha market ,is enough to kill everyday, and everyone in Nigeria.Everyone ,including herdsmen operates with impunity because they know the government officials will take bribe ahead of their duty.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by AAinEqGuinea: 2:25am On Jan 22, 2018
Tried to warn ya

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by sekxyqueen(f): 2:42am On Jan 22, 2018
yorubas don't even know what to type...
smh

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by zendy: 2:47am On Jan 22, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Take down that bleeping picture of IPOB.

Why? Because they never burned any farm down or killed anyone like the Fulani herdsmen?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by horsepower101: 2:57am On Jan 22, 2018
zendy:

Why? Because they never burned any farm down or killed anyone like the Fulani herdsmen?

Because it's a false depiction of IPOB. They don't carry knife or bottle or stones during their protest.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by emmie14: 3:19am On Jan 22, 2018
Warship:

See this Yoruba guy talking about breakup after insulting IPOB.

Is clear because barbarism of Fulanis have extended to Yoruba elites. I thought is about Benue and east alone. Tinubu is shamed. Wrongness in decision brings shame and calamities

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by misgab: 3:59am On Jan 22, 2018
is Tinubu and his blind thirst for power that brought this on Yorubaland and have never heard him being attacked in anyway, He should start compensating anybody affected by this murderers actions and wanton destruction

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Guestlander: 4:11am On Jan 22, 2018
bionixs:

Igbos and the herdsmen are not too different from each other. Ipob is just a little more cowardly. They share same ideology of hate.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by horsepower101: 4:18am On Jan 22, 2018
Guestlander:

Igbos and the herdsmen are not too different from each other. Ipob is just a little more cowardly. They share same ideology of hate.

So that's the best you can come up with. Shame on you!!!. Karma has come back for harvest.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by naijamerican: 4:39am On Jan 22, 2018
Igbos warned you morons, yet you tribalistic morons eagerly elected this demonic bastard Buhari to power. Now continue to sit back as he empowers Fulani Herders to terrorize Nigeria catre blanche.

All that crying useless newspapers like Sahara Reporters was crying about during the GEJ administration is irrelevant now.

ENJOY YOUR BUHARI NIGERIA.

YOU DESERVE HIM.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery / Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.