Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts (41153 Views)

Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together / Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Sprumbabafather: 8:26am On Jan 22, 2018
namet:
Which northern senators?

All southern states will vote in favor of the impeachment. Within the middle belt and the states under attack by Buhari's ethnic group, don't you think they'd vote against Buhari now that they see he hates them and ant their people to be killed by his ethnic group? Just 4 states in the middle belt/north central is all that is needed to impeach Buhari.

More so, just the talk of impeachment will force Buhari to sit up because it will create engagement and force him to address these issues, instead of every one acting as cowards and hiding under the table in the national assembly whose job is to checkmate the executive branch.

Let u try it and see. Saraki should step up and show leadership from the front, not this leading from behind that he is doing.

I am waiting for the decade Saraki will try that, he might complete it from prison when they remember his case with the courts. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:27am On Jan 22, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

And I believe you call sitting down and doing nothing is also a form of bravery for the south west? You have not fought, in fact your people have a history of fighting anyone who stands up to the north, and things xontinue to grow worse.

Alright, maybe all of us will now keep calm and adopt your method of bravery. The rest of Nigeria will keep cool and watch the onslaught, that will be bravery. grin

Some of you fools talk like you were born yesterday. The south west dared military governments not civilian governments..

Check the activists in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by lordyugo: 8:27am On Jan 22, 2018
Daboomb:

Bravery is not found in the reckless act of obvous suicide and ill-thought out act of gra-gra....

BRAVERY is a meticulously planned act that ensures that you achieve your desired objective with minimal loss of resources and utmost efficiency

Now, check out the history of IPOB or other "acts of bravery" from the South East (sorry l have to bring up Biafra war into this, because l think it should be a thing of the past)......and tell me if any or one of them fits that classic dfinition of "bravery"?

A man who is scared of dying for what he believes in,is worse than a coward
Am sure u get my drift
If all the odds are in ur favor then it's nvr bravery,bravery is wen all the odds are against u, so u thinking bravery shouldn't result in death but only survival is really naive, it involves both

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Sprumbabafather: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Some of you fools talk like you were born yesterday. The south west dared military governments not civilian governments..

Check the activists in the history of Nigeria.

Keep consoling yourself, you dared military government by marching in the streets of Lagos while your MKO was removed, and Kudirat used for target practice and your people got only presidency for 8 years. In the end the same skewed conditions you fought for is still killing your people till today. You lost. Be honest to admit it.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2018
Which court? This idea of being so afraid of Buhari is mind-boggling. Why are we so afraid of this sick, old, and frail fulani Buhari?

Has any top politician been convicted in fraud cases in this country? The judges in this country are known to collect bribes in exchange for rendering misjudgements and injustices. So Saraki can never be put in jail because there'll always be a Judge handling his case who'd accept bribes.

Sprumbabafather:

I am waiting for the decade Saraki will try that, he might complete it from prison when they remember his case with the courts. grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Sprumbabafather: 8:34am On Jan 22, 2018
namet:
Which court? This idea of being so afraid of Buhari is mind-boggling. Why are we so afraid of this sick, old, and frail fulani Buhari?

Has any top politician been convicted in fraud cases in this country? The judges in this country are known to collect bribes in exchange for rendering misjudgements and injustices. So Saraki can never be put in jail because there'll always be a Judge handling his case who'd accept bribes.

Then they will send the case file to Binta Nyakko grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:36am On Jan 22, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Alas!
Insulting Goodluck who sold fuel for N87 for 5 years while supporting Buharri who sells fuel for N250 is the real definition of slavery.
Goodluck was corrupt and people were feeding fine, Buharri is not corrupt but people are being slaughtered daily, and you are here talking.

Why you Wawa idiots are failing is bringing 2015 to every discussion trying to guilt trip the Yorubas.

We did the right thing by voting gej out. His government was a total disaster. However, buhari has failed and we will vote him out in 2019. You can't justify gej because of Buhari's failure. He should be blamed for even making buhari an option. Buhari was rejected 3 times and voting him shows how low gej has sunk.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:39am On Jan 22, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Keep consoling yourself, you dared military government by marching in the streets of Lagos while your MKO was removed, and Kudirat used for target practice and your people got only presidency for 8 years. In the end the same skewed conditions you fought for is still killing your people till today. You lost. Be honest to admit it.

If you are too young to know the events of the 80s and 90s then I shouldn't be engaging a kid like you.

What has your brave fight brought to you? Python dance?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Sprumbabafather: 8:44am On Jan 22, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Why you Wawa idiots are failing is bringing 2015 to every discussion trying to guilt trip the Yorubas.

We did the right thing by voting gej out. His government was a total disaster. However, buhari has failed and we will vote him out in 2019. You can't justify gej because of Buhari's failure. He should be blamed for even making buhari an option. Buhari was rejected 3 times and voting him shows how low gej has sunk.

This wawa is wiser than you who substituted a civilized president to vote in a despot with no known education, and still justifying your choice even in the face of increasing security failings resulting in loss of thousands of lives, are you serious? Jonathan was framed for all manner of evil by the Lagos Ibadan express press and voted out by most Nigerians and now instead of facing the demon you created or at least buying fire extinguishers to help control the fire raging in the south west you are here yarning dust? grin

Jonathan is having a laugh on you all grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 22, 2018
She wll accept bribes. If not, Saraki can play rugged politics too. Remember Bola Ige?

Sprumbabafather:

Then they will send the case file to Binta Nyakko grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by doctokwus: 8:45am On Jan 22, 2018
Malawian:

Yorubas don't know how to be on the same page with Igbos. They have been conditioned to always oppose whatever the stand of the Igbos. If for any reason Igbos turn around and start supporting Buhari, you will see them suddenly opposing Buhari with all they have got. Their position is mostly anti-Igbo and not necessarily pro-Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Sprumbabafather: 8:50am On Jan 22, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

If you are too young to know the events of the 80s and 90s then I shouldn't be engaging a kid like you.

What has your brave fight brought to you? Python dance?

Yes, python dance.

Plus a confidence in the capability of the masses of the south east to voice out against evil. People died, people lost properties but we found out we could speak with one voice, stand behind one determined man and take a stand for the one thing we really wanted, our own country.

South west region is still politically immature for that grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Sprumbabafather: 8:50am On Jan 22, 2018
namet:
She wll accept bribes. If not, Saraki can play rugged politics too. Remember Bola Ige?

The one they strangled to death?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Franking: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2018
Sad but not my business. They can burn the entire shithole for all I care.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by blazhykowskyi(m): 9:02am On Jan 22, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Yes, python dance.

Plus a confidence in the capability of the masses of the south east to voice out against evil. People died, people lost properties but we found out we could speak with one voice, stand behind one determined man and take a stand for the one thing we really wanted, our own country.

South west region is still politically immature for that grin

While your leaders go to Abuja to collect money on the lives of your youths killed.

Your elders are making billions from the death of your foolish youths. That's what you get for being a traitor tribe.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by blazhykowskyi(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

This wawa is wiser than you who substituted a civilized president to vote in a despot with no known education, and still justifying your choice even in the face of increasing security failings resulting in loss of thousands of lives, are you serious? Jonathan was framed for all manner of evil by the Lagos Ibadan express press and voted out by most Nigerians and now instead of facing the demon you created or at least buying fire extinguishers to help control the fire raging in the south west you are here yarning dust? grin

Jonathan is having a laugh on you all grin grin grin

You are only crying because your feeding bottle was taken away from you. Your cry is not genuine. It's a cry of we told you and the MB knows that.

Jonathan is regretting his actions and he has came out to say that.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by bionixs: 9:09am On Jan 22, 2018
Reminez:
Ode..whatever we brought on ourselves is not your business Osu..
As per the coward, look in the mirror.
point of correction, osu Chukwu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by hollywater: 9:11am On Jan 22, 2018
I wanted to comment,i don't know what to say.Noww i have something to say and that is,God bless NNAMDI KANU wherever he is today.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by oganoble(m): 9:38am On Jan 22, 2018
Reminez:

Kicking out the drunken fisherman and his OSU comrades was a noble feat.
Just so you know, PMB has my vote next year as long as he will be contesting against an ipob backed pdp candidate.
We must keep you OSUS far away from our common patrimony for the foreseeable future grin tongue
you sound very ignorant.. well I believe you actually are!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Sprumbabafather: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

You are only crying because your feeding bottle was taken away from you. Your cry is not genuine. It's a cry of we told you and the MB knows that.

Jonathan is regretting his actions and he has came out to say that.

Unfortunately, the middle belt dont know that anymore, they will have a million Jonathans than being massacred in their ancestral lands.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Sprumbabafather: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2018
hollywater:
I wanted to comment,i don't know what to say.Noww i have something to say and that is,God bless NNAMDI KANU wherever he is today.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Sprumbabafather: 11:05am On Jan 22, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

While your leaders go to Abuja to collect money on the lives of your youths killed.

Your elders are making billions from the death of your foolish youths. That's what you get for being a traitor tribe.

Same thing everywhere, Olu Falae has a governor, senator, HOR and HOA member. Have you ever heard any of them condemn his kidnap right from his home in yorubaland, destruction of his crops and burning of his properties, how then do you want our own political class to protect NK and the millions of masses grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by jobbers: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2018
really
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Guestlander: 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
horsepower101:

This is the biggest weakness of Yorubas. A typical yoruba will boldly vote against their own interest just to make sure that Igbos suffer. Their biggest fear in Nigeria is an Igbo man with an equal playing field.

When you know someone is talking nonsense.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by remedick: 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
efighter:

You said that I am stupid for voting Buhari, your forefathers must be very stupid. Should I have voted the drunk ineffectual buffoon husband of the cantankerous grammarian sheppopo? Goatluck lead the country into recession and there was only one other option which was Buhari. If there were other reasonable options, I and the millions of people that voted Buhari would have opted for another option. But definitely not the drunk Otukoe fisherman who looted the national treasury and shared it among his gang of 40 thieves.

If you present Atikuchukwu as your other option in 2019, I will still vote Buhari, that is if the current crisis has not consumed him and his family. As for Buhari and his fellow Fulani herdsmen, the Thunder that will strike them is doing training with ISIS. They will also be destroyed and their children will never grow. These same Fulani men will suck their own blood and eat their own flesh.

Mind you however, Olu Fale is not one of Yoruba elders. He is one useless old fool. He collected 100 million from Goatluck to rig the 2015 election for him, but God pass them. When the old fool was picked up by EFCC, he cried and wept that he is too old to stay in prison and that EFCC should please not make him die in EFCC custody. At the end of the day, he refunded part of money because he has used the major part for his farm and was released.

You are stupid to admit there were only one option when there were other parties such as KOWA, stupid fool always living in denial
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Daboomb: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

And I believe you call sitting down and doing nothing is also a form of bravery for the south west? You have not fought, in fact your people have a history of fighting anyone who stands up to the north, and things xontinue to grow worse.

Alright, maybe all of us will now keep calm and adopt your method of bravery. The rest of Nigeria will keep cool and watch the onslaught, that will be bravery. grin

Where did you see me advocate "siddon-look" or did the S/West do that when it 'took radical action" to get that thieving, clueless bufoon with a fedora-hat, out of office?
That is putting your mouth, where your money is.......a.k.a "bravery".
Not just "chest-thumping" all over the place and issuing useless ultimatums as it always the case from eternal cowards who always claim to be brave! grin grin

Seeing that you see every issue through the narrow, bigotted prism of your 'geneticand generational' Anger and Hatred syndrome, l will prefer to debate those who can still reason objectively, intellectually and logically,.. without firing on just "emotional cylinders". undecided undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Daboomb: 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
lordyugo:

A man who is scared of dying for what he believes in,is worse than a coward
Am sure u get my drift
If all the odds are in ur favor then it's nvr bravery,bravery is wen all the odds are against u, so u thinking bravery shouldn't result in death but only survival is really naive, it involves both

All the odds are NEVER in your favor or against you, if you will just use your senses at 20%.
No man wants to die-given, 'survival' is a natural predisposition of all living things, plants inclusive.

Bravery is not standing on a rail-line with the train steaming towards you at 300km/hr
bravery is not dying for nothing when what you died for, could be achieved with little less "intelliegence and logic"

Finally, bravery is not STUPIDITY.

Just being python-danced by Fulani herdsmen in Uniform, without anything tangible to show for it at the end of the day (except for Nnamdi Kanu to run-away like his Ojukwu progenitor! grin grin and his kinsmen to now try to rally-round the same Buhari, based on one phantom promise of Presidency in 2099! grin grin ) .............. is STUPIDITY of the highest order
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by Sprumbabafather: 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
Daboomb:

Where did you see me advocate "siddon-look" or did the S/West do that when it 'took radical action" to get that thieving, clueless bufoon with a fedora-hat, out of office?
That is putting your mouth, where your money is.......a.k.a "bravery".
Not just "chest-thumping" all over the place and issuing useless ultimatums as it always the case from eternal cowards who always claim to be brave! grin grin

Seeing that you see every issue through the narrow, bigotted prism of your 'geneticand generational' Anger and Hatred syndrome, l will prefer to debate those who can still reason objectively, intellectually and logically,.. without firing on just "emotional cylinders". undecided undecided

We have seen Olu Falae beat his hairless chest today that the Yorubas will go to war if the fulanis slap him again grin

I have seen Afenifere issue an ultimatum that they will pull heaven down if restructuring does not happen soon

In fact, a group of "sophisticated" illiterates with doctorate degrees bought a full page in punch to lament terribly about how their tribe has been beaten black and blue, crying for restructuring or death grin

Obasanjo nko? He wrote a 13 page letter today to issue an ultimatum to Bubu not to contest again in 2019. grin

Who is crying more now? grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts by weownlagos: 6:14am On Jan 24, 2018
Very soon deomello will blame the peaceful ipob for burning Olu Falae's farm when the truth is glaring before his very eyes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). / Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode / Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.