Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You (5152 Views)

Do This And Know If She's Interested. / When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already / Female Body Builder Working Out Causes A Stir Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You by Lisong(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
It’s a social norm across animal species for the males to initiate the approach while the females choose to accept or decline. To ensure your overtures are welcome, you must be able to decipher the subtle signals from a woman’s body language before you approach her.

Failure to understand a woman’s body language can make you lose in two ways. Firstly, you will end up making unwanted advances towards women and get loads of rejections which might affect your ego and self-confidence. Secondly, you may end up missing great relationship opportunities because you could not understand the cues from her, hinting you to shoot your shot.

If you find it tough to figure out if a woman is interested in you, and if she would welcome your advances, I have lined up some research-backed indicators to give you some clues.

https://gentsaffairs.com/female-body-signs-that-indicate-shes-interested-in-you/

Re: Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You by Godada(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
Yeah.

Before you indulge in woman matter ensure you made your pockets fatter

3 Likes

Re: Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You by Ahmback(m): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
All these on top person wey go still fvck dic.ks outside

3 Likes

Re: Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You by Benwallt(m): 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
All these only work oversea not in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You by ClassicMan202(m): 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Show you are interested in me by giving me money biko ..... No be only una sabi chop people money angry

3 Likes

Re: Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You by womenareapess: 12:30am On Oct 17, 2021
Lisong:
It’s a social norm across animal species for the males to initiate the approach while the females choose to accept or decline. To ensure your overtures are welcome, you must be able to decipher the subtle signals from a woman’s body language before you approach her.

Failure to understand a woman’s body language can make you lose in two ways. Firstly, you will end up making unwanted advances towards women and get loads of rejections which might affect your ego and self-confidence. Secondly, you may end up missing great relationship opportunities because you could not understand the cues from her, hinting you to shoot your shot.

If you find it tough to figure out if a woman is interested in you, and if she would welcome your advances, I have lined up some research-backed indicators to give you some clues.

1. She Flashes a Smile at You
Women smile at men they like. There’s a possibility she’s attracted to you if a lady smiles at you from a distance. Also, if she’s smiling or appears happy when you approach her, then the odds are in your favour. But note that some women smile a lot. So be careful not to get too optimistic, but also look out for additional clues.

2. She Repeatedly Gives You Furtive Glances
If you catch a lady gazing at you once, it may be a coincidence. But if you catch her gazing at you multiple times, and you’re sure you don’t resemble the guy who stole her iPhone 10, then it’s possible she’s interested in you. In most cases, she darts her eyes away or lowers her eyelashes when you look back at her. These furtive glances may indicate she’s attracted to you but shy about it, or you remind her of someone, and she’s trying to figure out who it is.

3. She Maintains Prolonged Eye Contact with You
In her research paper, “The Biology of Attraction”, Dr. Helen Fisher wrote that extended and regular eye contact is a sign of interest and attraction and could also mean the lady is seeking to engage or elicit interaction from you. Tread with caution, though. Eye contact isn’t always a sign that a woman is interested in you. However, if a lady looks and maintains eye contact with you for 2 seconds or more, it’s most likely a conscious expression of interest and an invitation to approach. Here, she’s interested in you, and she’s not afraid to admit it and wants you to notice it.

4. She Fiddles with Her Hair and Act Fidgety
Women unconsciously display nervous behaviours in the presence of a man they have an interest in. You may see them fiddling their hair, winding it around their finger, or brushing their hand through it. It is like a reflex action, so they may not be aware of what they are doing. They may also act nervous and start fidgeting, but watch out if they are overly fidgety because this may also mean they are bored and uncomfortable with you. But whatever it is, a woman playing with their hair while talking to you and then smiling is a positive indication of interest.

5. She Laughs At Your Jokes
When a lady laughs at almost everything you say, don’t assume you qualify to be a stand-up comedian. She’s simply enjoying your company very much. Smiles and laughing are natural indicators of interest and approval, except she’s laughing at you. There’s a significant possibility she’s attracted to you as long as she’s smiling, laughing, and joking around with you. So, continue whatever you’re doing and reciprocate the gesture by listening and laughing at her jokes as well.

6. She becomes Self-Conscious
Women naturally become self-conscious of their appearance when they meet someone they like. If you are observant, you will notice some signs of self-consciousness in her body language. She may fuss with her hair, play with her jewelry, check her lipstick, adjust her clothes, and perform other subtle grooming moves to ensure she looks her best in your presence.

7. She Initiates Physical Contact
If she continuously touches your arm or shoulder while talking to you, then you’re lucky, sir. The touches might be deliberate or unintentional, but the message is clear; during conversations, women rarely touch men they are not interested in or attracted to. Some ladies may go a step further by picking imaginary dust particles off your clothing or fixing your tie as part of the touching game. Relax bro, or do you still need a soothsayer to tell you she’s already captivated?

8. She Creates Time for You
If she likes you, no matter how busy she is, she’ll create time for you in her busy schedule. But, if she doesn’t like you, she will come up with a slew of excuses why she can’t hang out with you. However, if a woman genuinely has an interest in you but has concrete reasons she can’t go out with you, she will say so and suggest an alternative time for the date. She may say, “Sorry please, I have a funeral to attend this weekend, but can we make it next weekend?” This shows her sincere desire to spend time with you. Any woman who comes up with an excuse and does not suggest an alternative plan has shut you out and is not interested.

9. She Compliments You and Makes You Comfortable
If she readily gives you compliment and goes out of her way to make you happy. Then there’s a good chance she’s interested in you. During chats, you might notice she picks her words carefully to avoid uttering things that may dampen your mood. She knows the more comfortable you are with her, the more time you’ll want to spend with her.

10. She Gives Subtle Hints to Let You Know She Is Single
Some women feel if the man she likes thinks she has a serious partner, he will be hesitant to pursue her further. So they try to let the man know they’re single and available, unobtrusively, so as not to appear overly enthusiastic. Women have many clever ways to pull this stunt, and they do it to secure the men they are interested in. For instance, she may whine about how difficult it is for her to meet the right man, give you details of how she broke up with her ex, or even tell you about an event she wants to attend but needs company. Whether you figure it out or not, she has sent her message and expects you to come and get her if the interest is mutual.

Conclusion
Trying to figure out if a lady is interested in you can be nerve-wracking. I hope this information prevents you from missing out on several opportunities to interact with women that show interest in you. However, do not conclude that a lady is interested in you based on one signal alone. The outcome is better when there are combinations of these signals. I wish you good luck!

Note, this is the abridged version of the article. The full version with pictures can be found in the link below;
https://gentsaffairs.com/female-body-signs-that-indicate-shes-interested-in-you/
CONCLUSION

get a life and stop following those piece of shiit called Naija women undecided

They ain't worth it.

By the way! Your write-up isn't applicable to those baboons called Naija women!

A wise man once said " give those baboons banana and they will worship you" undecided

3 Likes

Re: Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You by Lisong(m): 12:31am On Oct 17, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Show you are interested in me by giving me money biko ..... No be only una sabi chop people money angry

But e get some people wey enter better woman hand wey her papa hold scatter. From there too the guy come hammer. So some women can make you hammer faster as long as no be ashawo for hotel wey you go carry. grin Ashawo only come to chop and go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You by Lisong(m): 12:40am On Oct 17, 2021
womenareapess:
CONCLUSION

They ain't worth it.

A wise man once said " give those baboons banana and they will worship you" undecided

Sorry if you're so unfortunate not to get a good naija woman. I understand how you feel. As for me, right from when i begin do girlfriend from secondary school till now that im married, ive been very lucky to come across good women. I even recommend good ladies to my friends for marriage. I'll advice you go for knowledge. Read books and discuss with matured people that have good relationships, attend seminars too. All those knowledge will pay off some day. Naija women are sweet. I've seen naija men in the diaspora come back to naija for the sole purpose of marrying a naija babe. So leave am. No let telemundo and zeeworld deceive you to think sey na oyibo women better pass.

1 Like

Re: Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You by womenareapess: 12:48am On Oct 17, 2021
Lisong:

Sorry if you're so unfortunate not to get a good naija woman. I understand how you feel. As for me, right from when i begin do girlfriend from secondary school till now that im married, ive been very lucky to come across good women. I even recommend good ladies to my friends for marriage. I'll advice you go for knowledge. Read books and discuss with matured people that have good relationships, attend seminars too. All those knowledge will pay off some day. Naija women are sweet. I've seen naija men in the diaspora come back to naija for the sole purpose of marrying a naija babe. So leave am. No let telemundo and zeeworld deceive you to think sey na oyibo women better pass.
will you keep quiet undecided

For someone who haven't left his own local government location, opening his gutter to give advise just because he is lucky with one female baboon (Naija woman) who will later deal with him in the future!

Mr man! Once you have step out this country, hit me up and let have a meaningful conversation.

undecided
Re: Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You by Lisong(m): 1:54am On Oct 17, 2021
womenareapess:
will you keep quiet undecided

For someone who haven't left his own local government location, opening his gutter to give advise just because he is lucky with one female baboon (Naija woman) who will later deal with him in the future!

Mr man! Once you have step out this country, hit me up and let have a meaningful conversation.

undecided
God forbid that i should demote myself from my exalted position to have a conversation with someone whose highest achievement in life is that he stepped out of the country. What a shame! If i check well now na Zimbabwe you go. But i'll still give it to you. Zimbabwe is still outside the country. You don't have manners no wonder you can never get a good woman in life, even if you go search for heaven. My guy just turn Gay and save yourself the stress.
Re: Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You by dan9ice(m): 5:50am On Oct 17, 2021
Their terms and conditions pass lcredit own oo

My brother, if you no get money, none of those phrase go happen
Re: Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You by ashawopikin(m): 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
Rubbish! Just show her money
Re: Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You by helinues: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
When would one has time to search for money if we are too be looking for all this signs?

grin
Re: Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You by hardon1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Na people wey get money girls dey show these signs. Intact, if you have money, u will notice these signs... Cos the money will be smellingbsmelling and attracting them

Me and my fellow broke niggas don't notice these
Re: Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You by Lisong(m): 1:31am On Oct 18, 2021
All of you shouting Money Money Money, if getting a woman interested is all about money then Bill Gates wife for no leave am. That should tell you money is not everything. Money will only get the wrong women interested and in the end it will end in tears. I always tell anyone that cares to listen, the best time to get a good woman is when you never hammer.

1 Like

Re: Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You by laiperi: 2:13am On Oct 18, 2021
Instead of greetings check to check, she kisses you on the lips!

Oh, is she going to the bathroom or following you?

Is she picking up something from her car or following you?

Be careful!
Re: Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You by josh1998(m): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2021
grin ;Dyou said it all
womenareapess:
CONCLUSION

They ain't worth it.

Re: Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You by Lisong(m): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
nice one
Re: Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You by Nyascobar1414: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
All these for a mortal?
Werey!
Re: Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You by Lisong(m): 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
good one
Re: Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You by Alapojames: 12:01am On Jun 03, 2022
To to they Waka with register o
Anyone she does, I mark it..
After all these, she'll still fvck another D!

Nigeria girl(s) will love you but marry who is ready

Boost your ig account aft affordable price
Re: Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You by Lisong(m): 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
correct cool
Re: Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You by Lisong(m): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2022
Lisong:
good one

cool cool

(1) (Reply)

This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) / My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared / I Have A Date Tonight. But Here's The Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.