Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Do This And Know If She's Interested. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This And Know If She's Interested. (5017 Views)

The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You / When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
If you're trying to get a girl and you're not sure if she has feelings for you or not, just give her attention for about two weeks; calls, visit, gift, complements etc. Then stop.
If she goes one week and didn't get in touch with you or tried to contact you, MOVE ON AND NEVER LOOK BACK!
She's a waste!!!

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Haynnie: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
Is a waste of time doing this just to get her interested

15 Likes

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Jflex07(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
So a guy will have to go through this stress just for a girl? For this harsh economy... Nonsense!!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by illicit(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
So u are gonna be giving two weeks of your life and your money to test girls

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Cooldude90: 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by chatinent: 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
Whatever happened to minding my business.

4 Likes

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Demigod22: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
OP, don't waste your two weeks. There was this girl I really had a crush on. When I asked her out she turned down my proposal and opted for friendship. I was calling her everyday, sometimes, I called her twice a day. I bought fruits like apples, bananas, water melon, for her. I arranged picnic for two of us. I gave her all my attention. Even when I advised my friend not to be friend with a girl that turned him down, my crush cried that I am planning to end our friendship.

So after finishing my exam, I called her to know how her holiday was going, that was our last call. Since I stopped calling her two months ago, she never called nor texted to know if I am good. It was when I was calling all my phone contacts that I called her this evening. She was giving excuses and apologizing for her selfishness, but I blatantly told her that I was calling everyone, that was why I called her nothing more, after the call, I deleted her contact so that I won't call her again.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Nazgul: 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
Demigod22:
OP, don't waste your two weeks. There was this girl I really had a crush on. When I asked her out she turned down my proposal and opted for friendship. I was calling her everyday, sometimes, I called her twice a day. I bought fruits like apples, bananas, water melon, for her. I arranged picnic for two of us. I gave her all my attention. Even when I advised my friend not to be friend with a girl that turned him down, my crush cried that I am planning to end our friendship.

So after finishing my exam, I called her to know how her holiday was going, that was our last call. Since I stopped calling her two months ago, she never called nor texted to know if I am good. It was when I was calling all my phone contacts that I called her this evening. She was giving excuses and apologizing for her selfishness, but I blatantly told her that I was calling everyone, that was why I called her nothing more, after the call, I deleted her contact so that I won't call her again.
Why are you complaining...she made it clear to you from the onset that she's not interested in bonding, she just want to be mere friends.

You on the other hand wanted to force your way into her life with your hard earned money despite the fact she made her stand on the matter clear to you from day one, which you should have easily understood that she's in a relationship and doesn't want to compromise.

To me, that girl didn't do anything wrong.

15 Likes

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Lilsameey: 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
Had this girl during lockdown, We chatted online throughout that time, Only for us to resume, Then she started acting weird, using okay, and some other stuffs to reply me, Worst part,.
Her friend replied her chat, Immediately I was annoyed, And her friend's response was somehow insulting. I just withdraw myself, I choosed her because she was decent bit seems her friends have started cooking in her head. Just went ahead and deleted her contacts and move, I don't need no girl right now,...Me, my hustle, My family, My colleagues in my hustle circle, that's all.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
Demigod22:

She already turn you down. Y do u stress yasef?

3 Likes

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lilsameey:
Had this girl during lockdown, We chatted online throughout that time, Only for us to resume, Then she started acting weird, using okay, and some other stuffs to reply me, Worst part,.
Her friend replied her chat, Immediately I was annoyed, And her friend's response was somehow insulting. I just withdraw myself, I choosed her because she was decent bit seems her friends have started cooking in her head. Just went ahead and deleted her contacts and move, I don't need no girl right now,...Me, my hustle, My family, My colleagues in my hustle circle, that's all.
Note: Some gay guys you see today, Have once tried to change their self but they probably met the wrong females, Making them change their decision and becoming fully gay. I don't blame them
The gay part spoilt your post.

5 Likes

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
Haynnie:
Is a waste of time doing this just to get her interested
Not to get her interested. But to know if she's interested.
Someone wasted time on a girl who isn't interested in him (see comments below)

1 Like

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jflex07:
So a guy will have to go through this stress just for a girl? For this harsh economy... Nonsense!!
If you need a companion, it worth it.
Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
illicit:
So u are gonna be giving two weeks of your life and your money to test girls
You most have seen some good qualities in her before you approach her.
Go through the stress not because of her pvssy but because you need a great mother for your children.

7 Likes

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
Cooldude90 post=I:
Rubbish
Sorry bro.

2 Likes

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Lilsameey: 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
nijaomegacode:

The gay part spoilt your post.
..Let me remove it them, But am not gay bruh. Deleted, Help me delete it from the one you quoted too.
Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Lilsameey: 12:01am On Oct 08, 2021
nijaomegacode:

If you need a companion, it worth it.
..That's it, Always felt like having someone, The opposite sex to talk to, relate with, and a babe that loves making money by herself, But everything is bleeped today. I don't want a pest, I make my money, She makes hers, I take care of her, She does the same to me. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Theama(m): 12:18am On Oct 08, 2021
Jflex07:

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by WinnerMan2020(m): 12:21am On Oct 08, 2021
IF SHE DOESN'T REPLY AFTER 2WEEKS,TRY AGAIN, THIS TIME FOR 2MONTHS. IF SHE STILL DOESN'T RESPOND WELL, DON'T GIVE UP. TRY AGAIN FOR 2YEARS, IF SHE STILL FAILS, WELL, NOTHIN SPOIL. JUST GO FOR BRAIN CHECK UP.

15 Likes

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by 999monikers(f): 12:51am On Oct 08, 2021
nijaomegacode:
If you're trying to get a girl and you're not sure if she has feelings for you or not, just give her attention for about two weeks; calls, visit, gift, complements etc. Then stop.
If she goes one week and didn't get in touch with you or tried to contact you, MOVE ON AND NEVER LOOK BACK!
She's a waste!!!
God bless you for this insightful post.
you said it all

1 Like

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by 999monikers(f): 12:53am On Oct 08, 2021
Demigod22:

na so girls dey be bro.
met two girls on different scenarios, called, took them out on dates, messaged and checked up on them. I later deleted Their Numbers off my phone to check if they'll call back or even check up on me for WhatsApp, for where, it's over 4 months now and they don't care if I exist. na so them take go

17 Likes

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by popweezy(m): 2:39am On Oct 08, 2021
Guys wey still reason girls matter for this naija economy dey try walai

8 Likes

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Jamahyel(m): 5:36am On Oct 08, 2021
Na man you be. I had the same experience, its not worth it. This one the day i post on WhatsApp is when she will post. I will delete her number too
Demigod22:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by BonPatrick(m): 6:00am On Oct 08, 2021
Thank you very much God bless you
Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Rockyrascal(m): 6:41am On Oct 08, 2021
she told me lets just be friends too and i agreed. later on she admitted she as started developing feelings for me whilst still in a serious relationship.
Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Flamemignon1(m): 6:43am On Oct 08, 2021
Lilsameey:
Glad you removed that gay part because that's not how sexuality works. Straight men will always be attracted to women no matter how much hate and revolt they have for them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by brosom(m): 6:44am On Oct 08, 2021
Demigod22:

I talk am, most of this online redpillers are capital SIMP in reality

U see ur life, after telling a friend not to be friends with any girl that turned him down.

Stop deceiving people oo..

1 Like

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2021
Lilsameey:
..Let me remove it them, But am not gay bruh. Deleted, Help me delete it from the one you quoted too.
No problem bro. I get you. Nice post. I love your opinion.
Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Lilsameey: 7:26am On Oct 08, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Glad you removed that gay part because that's not how sexuality works. Straight men will always be attracted to women no matter how much hate and revolt they have for them
,...Thanks gee.

1 Like

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2021
999monikers:
God bless you for this insightful post.
you said it all
Amen!
Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 08, 2021
Rockyrascal:
she told me lets just be friends too and i agreed. later on she admitted she as started developing feelings for me whilst still in a serious relationship.
Don't fall for this kinda trick, if you don't then you're a spare tyre.
Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 08, 2021
WinnerMan2020:
IF SHE DOESN'T REPLY AFTER 2WEEKS,TRY AGAIN, THIS TIME FOR 2MONTHS. IF SHE STILL DOESN'T RESPOND WELL, DON'T GIVE UP. TRY AGAIN FOR 2YEARS, IF SHE STILL FAILS, WELL, NOTHIN SPOIL. JUST GO FOR BRAIN CHECK UP.
This your advice is something else o. No be for shallow mind

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There A Sex Drug Like This? / Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! / databasing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.