Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi (35110 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To The Arrest Of Criminals ''Working For Him''. Photo / Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready / Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi by poseidon12: 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
Dino, now you are talking. I was wondering why he hasn't spoken about the Fulani colonies issue. Good to hear that you are not in support. Kogi people need to ask their State House of Assembly to impeach Yahaya Bello before he mortgages their safety.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi by poseidon12: 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
classicfrank4u:
wat can we do?? de governor has decided already

The Governor can be impeached.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi by sirjomore(m): 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hector09:
did i mention imo beside its only rodgers thats zombia in entire eastern part of d country bt look at d west apart frm lagos nd ekiti d rest is not man enough
lol dis nigg* is either high or extremely dull
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi by bishopkay: 12:41am On Jan 23, 2018
deji17:

But you did not make noise about Herdsmen killing under your hero nau? All the money released for ranching stolen by your hero, yet no ranch was established, even when oil sold for over $100 per barrel.
Now Buhari has to clean up all your hero mess.
Yes he will do it.
Like Boko Haram, kidnapping, LiePOB and Herdsmen killings, they will all be defeated.

https://guardian.ng/news/reps-probe-alleged-theft-of-cbns-n100b-fund-to-build-ranches/

If you were wise by half and even bothered to read the article in the link you posted, you'd see that the money released was mismanaged by the state governors. SMH
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi by deji17: 1:37am On Jan 23, 2018
bishopkay:

If you were wise by half and even bothered to read the article in the link you posted, you'd see that the money released was mismanaged by the state governors. SMH

By the state Governors, yet the IB hero had nothing to say about it. Not even an investigation. All the money stolen by Dieziani, Dasuki, Peshe Jonathan etc were also stollen by the State Governors, right ? You are a dunce.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi by Akell(m): 9:49am On Jan 23, 2018
okachie1:
While it's really a good idea to reject fulani herds men is because of Buhari's body language as regards the recent killings.

I can't believe the man hasn't said anything meaningful nor rebuke the act by his kins folks nor even visited the victims perhaps, through his inaction he has polarized Nigeria more than he met it.
Note please. The rejection isn't because of the killings alone. It is because the Fulani are a very cunning people. They will ask for a grazing colony, but they'll eventually take over your land. The Fulanis met the Hausas in the North and conquered them. Till date, the Hausas are being subjected to oppression by the Fulanis despite the fact that the Hausas are the dominant group in the North. We have just about 5 million Fulani in Nigeria. They are power hungry people.... They don't deserve any grazing colony in any part of the country save the North.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi by ContentedK: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2018
konoplyanka:

So kogi is western state? Ode

Is imo a western state too?
Nigeria has gat no bearing as long as I'm concerned, is the proposed kwara really north central from your supposed map?, this concocted Zoo is already finished and expired... so pls don't call anybody ode cos your favorite nijeriya came into existence as a result of ode policies and has been ruled by odes till date....
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi by konoplyanka: 11:06am On Jan 23, 2018
[quote author=ContentedK post=64441036]Nigeria has gat no bearing as long as I'm concerned, is the proposed kwara really north central from your supposed map?, this concocted Zoo is already finished and expired... so pls don't call anybody ode cos your favorite nijeriya came into existence as a result of ode policies and has been ruled by odes till date....[/quote

Proposed kwara? Who's proposing it?

Stick to what you know and I'm not cut out for your hatred and bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi by ContentedK: 11:37am On Jan 23, 2018
[quote author=konoplyanka post=64441618][/quote]pls is kwara state not an institutionalize state in this shithole?..Ode
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi by ContentedK: 11:37am On Jan 23, 2018
[quote author=konoplyanka post=64441618][/quote]pls is kwara state not an institutionalized state in this shithole?..Ode
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi by ContentedK: 11:39am On Jan 23, 2018
[quote author=konoplyanka post=64441618][/quote]Didn't the odes institutionalize it to north central....
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi by konoplyanka: 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
ContentedK:
pls is kwara state not an institutionalized state in this shithole?..Ode

What are you saying? Try to be coherent please.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi by ContentedK: 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
konoplyanka:

is kwara not a state in Nigeria?
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi by ContentedK: 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
konoplyanka:

if it is, which region in the country is it sectioned to?, answer this questions and understand the reason why I don't concur with you calling someone ode
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi by bishopkay: 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
deji17:

By the state Governors, yet the IB hero had nothing to say about it. Not even an investigation. All the money stolen by Dieziani, Dasuki, Peshe Jonathan etc were also stollen by the State Governors, right ? You are a dunce.
Since you are so sure, why has your uncle integrity not arrested them or charged them to court? Dasuki he arrested have you seen the case in court again?

You are so stupid and senseless you make mo'rons look smart
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi by konoplyanka: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
ContentedK:
is kwara not a state in Nigeria?

Kwara is a state in Nigeria but in the north Centra region.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi by deji17: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
bishopkay:

Since you are so sure, why has your uncle integrity not arrested them or charged them to court? Dasuki he arrested have you seen the case in court again?

You are so stupid and senseless you make mo'rons look smart

Apart from calling yourself a zombie and a mo'ron, I am sure there is nothing worthwhile in your empty skull.
You can easily get updates on the case of Dasuki, if only you are smart. But you are not...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/breaking-dss-produces-dasuki-court-metuhs-trial/

http://saharareporters.com/2017/12/06/nigerian-supreme-court-rule-dasukis-appeal-march-2
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi by bishopkay: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
deji17:

Apart from calling yourself a zombie and a mo'ron, I am sure there is nothing worthwhile in your empty skull.
You can easily get updates on the case of Dasuki, if only you are smart. But you are not...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/breaking-dss-produces-dasuki-court-metuhs-trial/

http://saharareporters.com/2017/12/06/nigerian-supreme-court-rule-dasukis-appeal-march-2

Since you're so sure he's condemned already, why has he not yet been jailed? It's gonna take a long time for your brains to tell you to bequet the propaganda being dished out to it.
But I'm not surprised though... This is what happens when foolish kids start discussing politics
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi by deji17: 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
bishopkay:

Since you're so sure he's condemned already, why has he not yet been jailed? It's gonna take a long time for your brains to tell you to bequet the propaganda being dished out to it.
But I'm not surprised though... This is what happens when foolish kids start discussing politics

He comes back with more insults and abuse. That is when you know that they are really frustrated. Buhari is the head of the Judiciary too.grin grin grin grin grin. Many cases that has taken up to 10 years to decide is also because Buhari, the Chief Judge of the federation has not jailed the looters. Slowpoke.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi by ContentedK: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
konoplyanka:

okay, good, I suppose you have knowledge on geography in regards to map reading but even if you don't have any knowledge on that atall, pls go through Nigeria map check where kwara state is situated and tell me how on earth will a sane person call that state a north central state...pls don't I wouldn't want you to indirectly refer yourself as an Ode you just called someone for this same mistake..
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi by ContentedK: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
konoplyanka:

lest I forget, from the cardinal points there's no such term as north central as well as south south and other garbage terms that the odes called leaders brought up...

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi by konoplyanka: 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
ContentedK:
okay, good, I suppose you have knowledge on geography in regards to map reading but even if you don't have any knowledge on that atall, pls go through Nigeria map check where kwara state is situated and tell me how on earth will a sane person call that state a north central state...pls don't I wouldn't want you to indirectly refer yourself as an Ode you just called someone for this same mistake..

I'm not your source of frustration. Stop quoting me with your stupidity.

Kwara state is in North Central Nigeria. If you don't like it the lagoon will help.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi by ContentedK: 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
konoplyanka:

I'm not your source of frustration. Stop quoting me with your stupidity.

Kwara state is in North Central Nigeria. If you don't like it the lagoon will help.
just how a pure stupid nijeriyan behaves...brainless idiots everywhere.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leave Igbos Out Of Shagari's Death!! Nigerians Blasts Ben Bruce On Twitter / Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) / Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.