Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) (28633 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by olokeded: 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
The proposal of an Anambra "big boy" to his girlfriend led to heavy traffic in the busy Eke-Awka market in Anambra state, and, honestly, it's quite hilarious to watch.

Okoli Vincent Chinedu AKA Venom pulled a very public proposal surrounded by his friends and some homeless beggars.

In the video currently trending online, venom is seen with balloons walking towards the girl, whose name has been given as Nicole. On getting to the location, he is seen speaking to his love interest, but she seemed uninterested and kept turning away from him as he handed her the balloons. He eventually left the balloons to float then went on one knee to pop the question.

The woman turned away from him and started to walk away, probably because she was shy, but his friends stopped her and spoke to her. The man stood from his position then walked to her and knelt again. After a long while, the woman reluctantly stretched out her hand and the man slipped the ring on her finger. He then stood and tried to kiss her but she moved her face so his kiss landed on her cheek. He stopped trying to kiss her then hugged her instead but she kept her hand by her side, refusing to hug him back.

The man, whose trousers was way down his waist, seemed not to notice her reluctance and started jubilating with his friends. They popped a bottle of wine and poured on him. He then took off his top and changed into a t-shirt that had Hubby 01 written on the back. The girlfriend was also handed a white t-shirt with Wife 01 written on it which she didn't seem too eager to wear. She wore it after much cajoling.

According to his brother who shared the proposal online, Venom, from Isiagu Amikwo in Awka, and Nicole have been together for 8 years and have a son together. The proposal took place on Jan 19, 2018.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-guy-shuts-market-state-propose-girlfriend-8-years/

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by olokeded: 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2018

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I don't understand, she no know wen him go dey arrange sotey go print the jersey, how's this a proposal?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by Taidi(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Congrats to them oOo

Mak e no take another 8yrs again sha
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Once 'local man' see money they tend to overdo things, which one is pouring of champagne on them and changing of t-shirt during proposal again? angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by Pilot4Airbus(m): 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
I just found out that the police station in my area closes by 6pm because of security issues. grin

Contact me if you need a graphic designer in your life.

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by HenryO2(m): 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Complete two tenure angry

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by 3millionia: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Igbotic ROmance grin

No time, download latest naija and foreign mixtapes on Mixtapes.ng
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by Chukazu: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
When madness enter market undecided. We call it romance land
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by kinky90(f): 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
What's the big deal undecided kiss
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
Madness.

Even those we borrowed this useless act from aren't this stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by xamuel17(m): 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
Very soon dy will start proposing to girls in mortuary and cemeterys ���

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
See commentary!!! Jon Champion and Jim Beglin dey learn work where this blogger dey

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by anitapreeti(f): 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
grin
The video analysis grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Anambra market So romantic grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by faorex(m): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
The girl isn't interested in the marriage...

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by luminouz(m): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
nikkypearl:
Anambra market So romantic grin
No worry...we go do our own for Alaba market...
U game? tongue
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
All follow. cheesy

Congrats my guy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by dannypaul(m): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
the hustle is real mehn!!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by ponziponzi(m): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
They even wore annko to the event.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by FSFitzGerald: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
packing on the PDA. 8 years?? any spice left at all??
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by April4th(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by IMASTEX: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
Congrats to you guys.
Be sure to give madam the best of pleasure with SURE MEN HERBAL TEA when you finally say "Yes I do".

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by cruzita(f): 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
8YRS? THEM DON GET OND AND HND CERT ON LOVE
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by calcus(m): 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
8 years?
Bubu no fit see o.

Igbo and the way they play love.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pilot4Airbus:
I just found out that the police station in my area closes by 6pm because of security issues. grin

Dey run your mouth o, Make dem catch you.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by Blackhawk01: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
He don know say she go say yes, wey hin go put hubby and wifey for shirts?

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by Fesomu(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
They are mad

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by kosire(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pilot4Airbus:

Please I need a tutor
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by PitexyBaba(m): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
whats all dis nw? abeg pack one corner nd let us hear word.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
I saw a proposal under duress and looking ahead, I see a 'wicked' marriage and a possible divorce loading.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) by creunn: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
HenryO2:
Complete two tenure angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen / I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) / A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.