Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

When You Dont Know Where The Relationship Is going.(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Dont Know Where The Relationship Is going.(photo) (1657 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Dont Know Where The Relationship Is going.(photo) by greencard: 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Ever been in a relationship where you are used to being confused and it almost just habitual to be confused?

Today, its seem you're so in love that if he proposed marriage you'll jump up with multiple yeses' and then the next day you are unsure . undecided

She act so nicely and you thought you just got another mother Theresa and the next moment she start acting weird undecided

And you don't just know where the relationship is going gan gan cheesy grin

Re: When You Dont Know Where The Relationship Is going.(photo) by theunnamed: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
grin grin
I can relate cheesy
Re: When You Dont Know Where The Relationship Is going.(photo) by abercrombie(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
Op ah swear i can relate 2 have been in this shiit before ;DOp ah swear i can relate 2 have been in this shiit before
Re: When You Dont Know Where The Relationship Is going.(photo) by Macgreat(m): 1:52am On Jan 23, 2018
abercrombie:
Op ah swear i can relate 2 have been in this shiit before ;DOp ah swear i can relate 2 have been in this shiit before

Hole
Re: When You Dont Know Where The Relationship Is going.(photo) by greencard: 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
Macgreat:

Hole
must u add hole for him

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do / EQ @play, he caught her red-handed but decided to do this / Check Out This Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.