Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest (4574 Views)

Shehu Sani Replies Presidency: You Taught PDP How To Politicize Insecurity / Senate President: Block Votes Unlikely As PDP Senators Split / Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by sarrki(m): 7:51am On Jan 23, 2018
Politics is a game of numbers, even if his wife & daughter come out openly against him his numbers in the North aint gonna move an inch, Buharism is like an established religion, forget the current mumble & grumble, I dare say that in 2019 he will have up to 15 million votes or more.

In order to be President of Nigeria you must have North-West & South-West block votes, he always had North-West overwhelmingly, merger with Tinubu gave him South-West and it was a done deal.

Reducing terror related deaths by 80%, simply means North-Easterners are not going to gamble their lives on anyone else...You can argue this with your keyboards.

South-West?...are the Yorubas who suffered the heck of marginalisation under PDP/GEJ going to "throw away" the current "milk & honey" Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Fayemi, Babatunde Fowler & Super Minister Babatunde Fashola just like that? They will think about it profoundly...but I don't see that happening at all.

Middle-Belt, SS & SE? Take care of Herdsmen Vs Farmers crises in a very EFFECTIVE & DECISIVE way and you will score even better than 2015.

Emerging 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and X force? They may shake the dust off the curtains but that's it, Nigerian democracy is not yet as advanced as the French, German, Netherlands etc. for a 3rd force to make any significant impact 2019 is too close to call for such...It is simply (and sadly) going to be a PDP Vs APC affair.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by madridguy(m): 7:55am On Jan 23, 2018
Sai Baba till 2023

3 Likes

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 23, 2018
The north has a very scanty environment. Their eligible voters are not much in number.

The get more numbers during census and votes by registering cattles, underaged children and foreigners

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by ManirBK: 7:57am On Jan 23, 2018
Febuhari 2019!

3 Likes

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by sarrki(m): 8:00am On Jan 23, 2018
If you want to argue

Religion, Ethnicity and Tribalism are key factors in African politics most especially Nigeria

There is know way Southwest Majority will sell away the vice president to install another party in the name of whatsoever.

Southwest are well settled politically & infrastructurally
Most of the political appointee's are from southwest

Yemi Osinbajo the VP is from southwest.

Also interms of infrastructure Ilorin - Ibadan, Lagos - Ibadan, seceding Lagos to southwest by pmb are all campaign tools

Less I forget Lagos -Abeokuta -Ibadan rail line is inclusive

So with the factors stated above I need a very constructive argument and reason why Southwest will jolt this to vote another party.

Northwest is president Muhammadu Buhari core base

He has never lost election in the northwest

Facts don't lie

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 23, 2018
Guy all this rant be say you wan make this dullard stay dia for another "four" years! Haba!

So all this patriot shit is all about what southwest get from government.. now you don dey sing Nigeria na all about tribal and shits.
Not even about development and growth of the country and economy.

sariki you be real and proper Zombie.. bet al you dullardeens will retire with the dullard .

Tr

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by eagleeye2: 8:03am On Jan 23, 2018
Make Buhari win again, make the Suffering saturate for all man body, maybe we will grow some sense.

2 Likes

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by sarrki(m): 8:04am On Jan 23, 2018
FortifiedCity:
The north has a very scanty environment. Their eligible voters are not much in number.

The get more numbers during census and votes by registering cattles, underaged children and foreigners

Let me educate you on this

My apologies to the north

I don't mean to throw stones

In the north you find someone without a means of livelihood with 2 wives with 12 children

Even among the elites

They also marry early at age of 30/you find a lady with 13 children facts.

So if a man married 4 wives and gave birth to 5 at average

Do the mathematics and stop the tantrum bro

3 Likes

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by sarrki(m): 8:05am On Jan 23, 2018
bounty007:
Guy all this rant be say you wan make this dullard stay dia for another "four" years!

So as Nigerians the suffer reach na

Sire am just stating the obvious bro
Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by eagleeye2: 8:05am On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:
If you want to argue

Religion, Ethnicity and Tribalism are key factors in African politics most especially Nigeria

There is know way Southwest Majority will sell away the vice president to install another party in the name of whatsoever.

Also interms of infrastructure Ilorin - Ibadan, Lagos - Ibadan, seceding Lagos to southwest by pmb are all campaign tools

So with the factors stated above I need a very constructive argument and reason why Southwest will jolt this to vote another party.

Facts don't lie
And there is no way Southwest Masses will not join in the next round of suffering. Fact.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by Sunnymatey(m): 8:05am On Jan 23, 2018
Politics dis days is liken to sport betting, ask Liverpool

1 Like

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by Mynd44: 8:07am On Jan 23, 2018
I will alway say that while President Buhari has not done enough to deserve being reelected, all indications point to him winning the election unless the opposition can break the votes from the NW and NE.

The President is going to get more votes (by percebtage) in the NE than the NW, he will get more votes in the SE and SS than in 2015 and states like Edo and Ekiti will likely change.

As for the SW, he cant win more than 58-60% (which will just be enough) because as much as they might feel dissappointed, the PDP is almost non existent and a lot of people dont see PDP as an option.

The PDP needs Saraki to Decamp else they will not win Kwara.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by Mynd44: 8:08am On Jan 23, 2018
eagleeye2:

And there is no way Southwest Masses will not join in the next round of suffering. Fact.
You honestly believe the SW will vote Atiku, Markarfi or Dakwambo?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by superlanny(m): 8:10am On Jan 23, 2018
I totally agree. But there is no chance they can be blocked.
Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by Lot13(m): 8:17am On Jan 23, 2018
bounty007:
Guy all this rant be say you wan make this dullard stay dia for another "four" years! Haba!

So all this patriot shit is all about what southwest get from government.. now you don dey sing Nigeria na all about tribal and shits.
Not even about development and growth of the country and economy.

sariki you be real and proper Zombie.. bet al you dullardeens will retire with the dullard .

Tr
Yes ooo!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by Adekdammy: 8:18am On Jan 23, 2018
And what makes you think south west will give him their votes, try and do a little sample survey in the west and you will indeed behold the truth.

Mind you if the middle belt, SS and SE should combine forces together, baba is a goner.

Though I doubt he will recontest.
Good morning.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by sarrki(m): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2018
Mynd44:

You are not just a supermod on politics section

You really know politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by Adekdammy: 8:23am On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:
If you want to argue

Facts don't lie

What has the vp done for the south west? Even the son of his G.O is bashing the government, so tell me.

This lagos abeokuta Ibadan rail line you keep mentioning, is it a new project or the same rail line that has been on ground since time immemorial and gej came and gave it a face lift.

Which lagos Ibadan express way, the speed of that project since this govt took over is less than that of a snail.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by eagleeye2: 8:23am On Jan 23, 2018
Mynd44:

I honestly believe that if Buhari wins his second term, the Southwest masses will equally join in whatever sufferings his excellency bestows on us the Nigerian masses. Just as they have been suffering with the rest of us now.
Fact.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by sarrki(m): 8:23am On Jan 23, 2018
Adekdammy:
And what makes you think south west will give him their votes, try and do a little sample survey in the west and you will indeed behold the truth.

Mind you if the middle belt, SS and SE should combine forces together, baba is a goner.

Good morning.

The way it stands today

Its purely APC versus PDP

Do you think Southwest will vote A northern president and A south south or South east vice president ?

Please I need an answer?

Middle belt is comprising of 6 states Benue,plateau,Nassarawa, Kogi,Kwara and Niger .

So you believe Niger , Kwara and kogi will vote against pmb ?

2 Likes

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by sekxyqueen(f): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2018
Mynd44:
I will alway say that while President Buhari has not done enough to deserve being reelected, all indications point to him winning the election unless the opposition can break the votes from the NW and NE.

The President is going to get more votes (by percebtage) in the NE than the NW, he will get more votes in the SE and SS than in 2015 and states like Edo and Ekiti will likely change.

As for the SW, he cant win more than 58-60% (which will just be enough) because as much as they might feel dissappointed, the PDP is almost non existent and a lot of people dont see PDP as an option.

The PDP needs Saraki to Decamp else they will not win Kwara.
he will get which vote from SE..
seems your head is paining you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by sarrki(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2018
sekxyqueen:

Mummy politics is not about ranting

1 Like

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by debolayinka(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2018
Nigeria finally tire me, I gotta jet out soon.

4 Likes

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by michlins(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2018
I hate to admit it but Buhari is going to win the coming election based on ethnicity. All permutations goes that way. Pdp didn't give us a choice. Taking the ticket to North means that the North is about getting twelve years which no one will accept.

I just pray that the next round of suffering will spark something in us that will result in revolution which will break the status quo.

3 Likes

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by sekxyqueen(f): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:

Mummy politics is not about ranting
shut up your mouth..
granny

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by Mynd44: 8:27am On Jan 23, 2018
Adekdammy:

Good morning.
Exactly. The SW although has no reason to vote President Buhari based on his perfomance but when they are given Atiku and The rest of the guys in the opposition as options, who do you think they will (reluctantly) vote for?

2 Likes

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by sarrki(m): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2018
Adekdammy:

What has the vp done for the south west? Even the son of his G.O is bashing the government, so tell me.

This lagos abeokuta Ibadan rail line you keep mentioning, is it a new project or the same rail line that has been on ground since time immemorial and gej came and gave it a face lift.

Which lagos Ibadan express way, the speed of that project since this govt took over is less than that of a snail.

What did PDP/Gej regime or government did for the southwest to warrant the support come 2019 ?

For the question about rail line

Its a new one completely, the type of Abuja to Kaduna

It with be delivered before 2019 election

You can take this to the bank

1 Like

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by michlins(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2018
sekxyqueen:

anambra was a test subject and APC did well without federal intervention which I believe is based on the deal Obiano struck. PDP was even a distant third. Love it or hate it even if his whole family goes against him, they only have about ten votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by sekxyqueen(f): 8:32am On Jan 23, 2018
[s]
michlins:
anambra was a test subject and APC did well without federal intervention which I believe is based on the deal Obiano struck. PDP was even a distant third. Love it or hate it even if his whole family goes against him, they only have about ten votes
[/s]

they voted for tony nwoye and not the party..

btw,,,pdp got a divided vote..

because the same people that were meant to vote in pdp voted apga..stop spewing trash

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:

Politics is a game of numbers, even if his wife & daughter come out openly against him his numbers in the North aint gonna move an inch, Buharism is like an established religion, forget the current mumble & grumble, I dare say that in 2019 he will have up to 15 million votes or more.

In order to be President of Nigeria you must have North-West & South-West block votes, he always had North-West overwhelmingly, merger with Tinubu gave him South-West and it was a done deal.

Reducing terror related deaths by 80%, simply means North-Easterners are not going to gamble their lives on anyone else...You can argue this with your keyboards.

South-West?...are the Yorubas who suffered the heck of marginalisation under PDP/GEJ going to "throw away" the current "milk & honey" Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Fayemi, Babatunde Fowler & Super Minister Babatunde Fashola just like that? They will think about it profoundly...but I don't see that happening at all.

Middle-Belt, SS & SE? Take care of Herdsmen Vs Farmers crises in a very EFFECTIVE & DECISIVE way and you will score even better than 2015.

Emerging 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and X force? They may shake the dust off the curtains but that's it, Nigerian democracy is not yet as advanced as the French, German, Netherlands etc. for a 3rd force to make any significant impact 2019 is too close to call for such...It is simply (and sadly) going to be a PDP Vs APC affair.

Sarrki is still romancing with his incompetent supreme leader grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by Adekdammy: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:

The way it stands today

Its purely APC versus PDP

Do you think Southwest will vote A northern president and A south south or South east vice president ?

Please I need an answer?

Middle belt is comprising of 6 states Benue,plateau,Nassarawa, Kogi,Kwara and Niger .

So you believe Niger , Kwara and kogi will vote against pmb ?

Southwest has done it before, ysradua and gej.

Niger will go for apc because PDP failed woefully in that state, but things can change because of the light issue and their young governor is not trying either. Sie I know niger wella.

For kwara and kogi, saraki body is in apc but his soul is in PDP so it's a 50/50 plus Abdulfatah is another disaster in thst state.

Kogi is for PDP, bello everyday makes the job easy for PDP to win.

And what if a strong alliance of new breed without greed emerges, PDP = APC, We have tasted both and it's obvious APC is worse.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass / Buhari: Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leadership / Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.