Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest (4590 Views)

Shehu Sani Replies Presidency: You Taught PDP How To Politicize Insecurity / Senate President: Block Votes Unlikely As PDP Senators Split / Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by UyiIredia(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2018
Dullardino he is but the fact is the political climate favours Buhari.
Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by hinohsend: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

They will not only vote Buhari, but also donate the entire NC for cattle colony.

You must be arrogant to think Buhari will win MB again. When PDP starts campaigning and throwing out the atrocities of APC and trending all the pictures of every single person killed by Herdsmen in NC, Kaduna. Shia moslems killed in Zaria and Igbos killed in the East. Then your eyes will open.

Enjoy it now while it lasts, campaign will open soon and we shall remind you people that we have not forgotten #NimboMassacre (God bless their souls), Rann IDP camp bombing and the atrocities committed in the NC and NE by the herdsmen.

The NC would be divided.
Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by SouthEastFacts: 10:21am On Jan 24, 2018
hinohsend:

The NC would be divided.
Whether divided or not, Buhari is going 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by famology(m): 10:34am On Jan 24, 2018
sekxyqueen:

he will get which vote from SE..
seems your head is paining you
if care is not taking,baba might even win in the SE.You are obviously not current.
Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by famology(m): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2018
michlins:
I hate to admit it but Buhari is going to win the coming election based on ethnicity. All permutations goes that way. Pdp didn't give us a choice. Taking the ticket to North means that the North is about getting twelve years which no one will accept.

I just pray that the next round of suffering will spark something in us that will result in revolution which will break the status quo.
this is part of the reason baba would win effortlessly,even the SE political leaders are buying into this already,the north should complete their 8yrs and go so that power can return to the south again.the various regions in the south are positioning already

1 Like

Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by EarthXmetahuman: 10:44am On Jan 24, 2018
Only mynd44 made sense on this thread.
Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by EarthXmetahuman: 10:45am On Jan 24, 2018
Adekdammy:

I love your reasoning but let's look at this way, an average sw calls a spade a spade and has no place for sentiments, if PDP fields Atiku which I doubt, PDP may likely capture sw because the voice in town now is anybody but Buhari and that same slang emanated from the sw during the last election, anybody but Buhari then.
you are delusional grin
Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by famology(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2018
michlins:
Obiano will facilitate his getting enough votes in Anambra subtly. You can take it to the bank. Moreover Igbos are eyeing the presidency after Buhari and the only way to get it is to ensure he wins. He may not win Anambra but he will surely get enough votes to counter any shortage. as for you, I hate it he's winning but this is the bitter truth
heip me ask that woman who be tony umeh?
Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by proxillin(m): 11:05am On Jan 24, 2018
Thats if another candidate does not rise from the North. Dont under estimate political heavy weight like OBJ. We only need to tear up north with another popular northerner.
Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by senatordave1(m): 11:05am On Jan 24, 2018
Guys,all this sufferings and hardships complaints would not matter in the end.buhari as a common citizen defeated an incumbent,think of how it would be as a president with an inec chairman related to him.buhari is not as weak and naive as gej,hes ruthless.he will get at least 10 million votes in the northwest with kano giving at least 3 million,kaduna and katsina 2 million each.all those claiming to be kwankwaso and ganduje supporters are first of all buhari die hards.kano is where he has the highest number of supporters.pdp wont get up to a million votes in nw.in the north east,i see him getting up to 5 milluon votes with bauchi giving him up to 2 million.pdp will only win taraba and would not get more than a million votes in this zone.in the north central,buhari should get up to a million in niger state,win kogi,kwara and nasarawa marginally and lose plateau and benue marginally.
In the south west,apc would get at least 60 percent of the votes.in the south south,pdp would win but with a reduced margin.pdp would not get more than a million votes in rivers while apc would poll close to 500k,pdp would not get more than a million in delta and akwa ibom but apc would exceed 100,000.apc would win edo.apc would get more than 100,000 in cross river.i see apc getting more than a million in this region.in the south east,apc would lose imo marginally,have up to 50,000 votes in anambra,ebonyi and abia and lose woefully in enugu.in all i see apc winning with 20 million votes with pdp getting 12 million.up buhari,up apc.
Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by sarrki(m): 11:34am On Jan 24, 2018
senatordave1:
Guys,all this sufferings and hardships complaints would not matter in the end.buhari as a common citizen defeated an incumbent,think of how it would be as a president with an inec chairman related to him.buhari is not as weak and naive as gej,hes ruthless.he will get at least 10 million votes in the northwest with kano giving at least 3 million,kaduna and katsina 2 million each.all those claiming to be kwankwaso and ganduje supporters are first of all buhari die hards.kano is where he has the highest number of supporters.pdp wont get up to a million votes in nw.in the north east,i see him getting up to 5 milluon votes with bauchi giving him up to 2 million.pdp will only win taraba and would not get more than a million votes in this zone.in the north central,buhari should get up to a million in niger state,win kogi,kwara and nasarawa marginally and lose plateau and benue marginally.
In the south west,apc would get at least 60 percent of the votes.in the south south,pdp would win but with a reduced margin.pdp would not get more than a million votes in rivers while apc would poll close to 500k,pdp would not get more than a million in delta and akwa ibom but apc would exceed 100,000.apc would win edo.apc would get more than 100,000 in cross river.i see apc getting more than a million in this region.in the south east,apc would lose imo marginally,have up to 50,000 votes in anambra,ebonyi and abia and lose woefully in enugu.in all i see apc winning with 20 million votes with pdp getting 12 million.up buhari,up apc.

Gbam
Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by HegenIkomkeh(m): 11:39am On Jan 24, 2018
senatordave1:
20 million votes for buhari??
you're funny man.
Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by HegenIkomkeh(m): 11:39am On Jan 24, 2018
sarrki:

Gbam
keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by bishopkay: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
I actually thought this Sarrki fool had repented. The day I hear you speak of patriotism, I'd quote you and cuss out zombiesm from you.

So you still play tribal politics after all we've been through in this buhari 4 years spell? It's a pity.

Bros the life has gone beyond PDP and APC, Tinubu or GEJ. We are talking about the future of your children! Have you ever gone out of this country? You'd hate Nigeria and see why people call it a sh1t hole

Even going by tribal lines, what has the whole appointments given to the sw yielded? What has buhari done in and for the sw apart from having a short docile man to warm the seat of VP?

As a matter of fact, what's the office of the VP? What constitutional powers does he weild? Now I see why people say Yorubas are the problem with Nigeria. You lot think and act with childish sentiments else you wouldn't even be considering voting the inept buhari. If osibanjo wants to keep his political value upright, he should better dump buhari cos after buhari, his political value is dead!
Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by senatordave1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
HegenIkomkeh:
20 million votes for buhari??
you're funny man.
Since am funny sir,what is the unfunny and plain truth? Did goodluck,obj and yaradua not get more than 20 million votes before? If he could get 15 million votes as a common citizen,why cant he get it double now? Do you realize that the nw/ne alone can give him 20 million votes? All the problems happening now,have there not bedn happening since 1960? Many southerners believe that apc rigged to win,think of how the rigging would be again.
Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by NASTYNASOSO: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I am clean enough to relay messages from the Almighty God and I promise you this is Buharis last tenure ..God has agreed so so shall it be

HMMMMMMMM

GET HELP BEFORE YOUR CASE GETS OUT OF HAND
Re: To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest by Jonathan39: 12:56am On Jan 30, 2018
My sister you are an Anambarian
sekxyqueen:
[s][/s]

they voted for tony nwoye and not the party..

btw,,,pdp got a divided vote..

because the same people that were meant to vote in pdp voted apga..stop spewing trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Restrains Abdusalam, Sacked Labour Party Chairman From Party Secretariat / Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. / Video: Buhari Stopped Us From Eliminating Boko Haram - American Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.