Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single (18722 Views)

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
OMG sis you're so sweet may the creator bless you with more wisdom........ wise girl wink

Meanwhile
99% of Nigerian men are guilty of what she said......well as for me if we're dating and you miss my call without giving any tangible reasons I'll definitely call it a quit cool

That means you go quit tire grin You never see anything angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by lawsbanks: 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
OMG sis you're so sweet may the creator bless you with more wisdom........ wise girl wink

Meanwhile
99% of Nigerian men are guilty of what she said......well as for me if we're dating and you miss my call without giving any tangible reasons I'll definitely call it a quit cool

You must have "called it a quit" with several guys then. Congrats fam
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
i have seen with my two eyes ladies who are in a serious relationship ...today dem go meet one strange man for facebook.the next second dem don hop inside transport to jalingo to see the guy dem meet for facebook.after dem don finish for hotel with dat one na travel to abuja for the one dem meet for twitter.after dat one na to hop inside transport again to bayelsa for d one dem see for instagram.fear some babes grin.they will be criss crossing the whole country to meet strange men in hotels that they saw on the internet cheesy and their boyfriends and fiancee will never be the wiser of whats actually goin on cheesy
i raise my hands for such babes cheesy
una too much cheesy

Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
Akinaukwa:
The same thing should be applicable to the female folks cos I am presently in a relationship with a lady who sometimes wouldn't pick my calls except I make repeated calls yet I credit his airtime on monthly basis. The funny part is that she is on whatsapp yet doesn't like chatting with me, on facebook yet doesn't deem it fit to accept me as a friend. She forms righteous yet I saw her exchanging love messages twice with a particular dude known to me. This is not a one sided affair.
sounds like u the assistant boyfwend while d other dude is her main guy
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
lefulefu:

sounds like u the assistant boyfwend while d other dude is her main guy

The guy na backup player grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
efesodje:

The guy na backup player grin
yea he"s a backup player cheesy but then being a backup player for a guy can be sweet for a guy as long as u dont put any love emotion into it cheesy.just take the free kpekus dat she gives u and move on cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life / G / Ladies Share Your Experience Nacking A Guy With Big Joy Stick(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.