Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single (18721 Views)

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by blackboy2star(m): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2018
Just like that? Well is not my shilloh cheesy

Thegeneralqueen:
OMG sis you're so sweet may the creator bless you with more wisdom........ wise girl wink

Meanwhile
99% of Nigerian men are guilty of what she said......well as for me if we're dating and you miss my call without giving any tangible reasons I'll definitely call it a quit cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Coldfeets: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2018
It's like this year 2018 will be a relationship year.

Seems so many old aunties wanting to get married off this year by fire by force.

Those who have some level of courage are even shamelessly proposing all over the place.

Those who are not bold enough are now ranting on social media telling men how to act with women.

Family pressure to get married coupled with impending menopause is causing them to grow some sense!

Una never chii chomtin. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 23, 2018
I no de go anywhere b4, so no need asking

WORK - HOUSE - CHURCH - WORK - HOUSE - CHURCH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by KingGBsky(m): 11:14am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
OMG sis you're so sweet may the creator bless you with more wisdom........ wise girl wink

Meanwhile
99% of Nigerian men are guilty of what she said......well as for me if we're dating and you miss my call without giving any tangible reasons I'll definitely call it a quit cool

Then just wait for 1,999 relationships to call quit b4 u finally find ur toy boyfriend
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by KingGBsky(m): 11:16am On Jan 23, 2018
shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Thylord(m): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2018
IBBG:
hehehehehe. Abi o. This pass FBI and CIA interrogation.
i day tell,some woman can interogate someone to anger.
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by samtinx(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2018
Oyenike01:

this sex doll matter don dhe dry.. boring undecided
this sex doll matter don start to dhe boring..
grin grin Nne the sex doll matter follow they give you nightmare??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by firo08(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Meanwhile
then heart break becomes your utmost priority. Ya p***sy go suffer.
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by gnykelly(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Meanwhile

Julie1925

what are your take on this topic. the husband makes a call to his wife yet her whereabouts was questionable.

https://www.nairaland.com/4303179/refusing-eat-wifes-food
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Herrmes: 11:39am On Jan 23, 2018
lifedynamics:

Unfortunately that is one of our Hoaxes on this planet...
What you said couldn't be further from the truth.

Women in abusive relationships aren't abusive, so don't deserve abusive men...

That's a lie bro
But most stay in the abusive relationship?
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by olayiwola4u(m): 11:41am On Jan 23, 2018
lifedynamics:

Unfortunately that is one of our Hoaxes on this planet...
What you said couldn't be further from the truth.

Women in abusive relationships aren't abusive, so don't deserve abusive men...

That's a lie bro

How are you sure the ABUSED have not abuse someone before?
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Rozaytee: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Meanwhile
really wise of her... d worst is some married men lying dat dey arent married....men!
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by lifedynamics: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2018
Herrmes:
But most stay in the abusive relationship?

That's another discussion entirely
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by lifedynamics: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2018
olayiwola4u:

How are you sure the ABUSED have not abuse someone before?

Lol... You can't tell me all women who've been abused did that before
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by skallion7(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2018
Bullshit.. Someone should replace this girl with sex doll
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2018
Rozaytee:
really wise of her... d worst is some married men lying dat dey arent married....men!
We have them here on this forum they have been busted here severally cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 23, 2018
letskeeptalking:

She's never just a friend!
Tor
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Manasp: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
DaddyKross:
This one here is not for African men angry

Next please.

Hmmmmmmmm, funny
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Manasp: 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
NotBeenPaid:
See what sex doll has caused now - Every woman/lady are becoming relationship counselors grin

Hahahahahhhha, technology effects
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Manasp: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
That's she has been doing before, nincompoop
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Akinaukwa: 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
The same thing should be applicable to the female folks cos I am presently in a relationship with a lady who sometimes wouldn't pick my calls except I make repeated calls yet I credit his airtime on monthly basis. The funny part is that she is on whatsapp yet doesn't like chatting with me, on facebook yet doesn't deem it fit to accept me as a friend. She forms righteous yet I saw her exchanging love messages twice with a particular dude known to me. This is not a one sided affair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Meanwhile

Take it easy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
Akinaukwa:
The same thing should be applicable to the female folks cos I am presently in a relationship with a lady who sometimes wouldn't pick my calls except I make repeated calls yet I credit his airtime on monthly basis. The funny part is that she is on whatsapp yet doesn't like chatting with me, on facebook yet doesn't deem it fit to accept me as a friend. She forms righteous yet I saw her exchanging love messages twice with a particular dude known to me. This is not a one sided affair.

And you still call her your girl friend?
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by MyCircle(m): 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Everyone would be single if we all adhere to Stiff "Advises" like this...
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Crossbow(m): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
My phone is my phone, I pick or ignore calls. That's why am single sha... I live a free life, bleep when I need it, work and read.

Someday, I may find a reason to get serious with this relationship thing.
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Moruna: 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Meanwhile
Bros calm down
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
luminouz:
Even me?
No sir you're among the 1% sir embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Only a wife has that right,as long as he has not married you,you ve no right at all to ask unnecessary questions, the same with guys. If you feel you want to know every,then do the needful.
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Sierusvirus(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
This shows men are beating them in their game.

99.9% of girls does that to their men thinking we don't know their ways. It's a good news men have starting acting that way.
Girls should also feel what they were doing to the men and feeling smarter.
I know thoes saying all this are retired prostitutes and slay queen whom have useless their life in sex and wants to settle down because those girls that are not ready to settle are still doing that to guys.
If girls starts complaining about what guys does to them, bear in mind she has being doing that to other guys but wants to settle down and wouldn't want sure done to her.
girls dance to the music tone you have set for yourself.
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Loonyy(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
Warisdisonesayingkwanu
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Herrmes: 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
lifedynamics:

That's another discussion entirely
Is it now?
because I can recall you wrote "in abusive relationships"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car / Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life / ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 *****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.