Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) (85095 Views)

Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
Wahala de o

Virgin doll

Disvirging one dey
Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by vaxx: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
will the doll be able to do role play?
Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by Cowbuoy: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
ncoolsome:

[s] Oga read what u wrote over and over again but let me help u...u are not critising the man but u are critising the huge amount he spent on the doll....so who spent the money in the first place?me abi..olodo [/s]

OK na... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
fidelmarshal199:
U only get a million of naira and u already change Ya name to 'Arablucas' what if u are zukerburg?
Him chose the name cos him get plenty money..ZUKERBURG
Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by azeezengr(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
It is obvious from attention nairaland moderators are given to all this "dolling" news that they are actually promoting the business.
Or is it that Osewa an investor in the industry? This is clear case of moral bankruptcy on our own part, if oyinbo people dey craze, must we follow them? Please let us put stop to all this doll advertisement!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by manci(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Oboi this thing is looking beautiful oo
Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
[quote author=Cowbuoy post=64449383]

OK na... cheesy
[/quot

Correct G..na so

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
ajebuter:
Honestly at first, I thought I was seeing a corpse inside casket

No offense

Yes you are right

But we men don't see it like that ...and I thought cucumber was Only meant for eating?
Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by Donphilly(m): 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
Very soon now, people will be selling chemically treated death bodies as Sex Dolls to unsuspecting magas, becaise i cant see anything sexy about that death looking doll.

We have really degenerated as a people to an abysmal low
Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by FakoMaybach1: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nairaland is filled with hypocrites, many wish to be that guy...if u have 800k to spare then, buy sex doll. it is way better than Olosho or slay queens

NO diseases
No drama
No juju in their waist via illeke or juju to tie u down
No false accusation of rape if you dont obey their whims
No snooping around and asking u annoying questions
No stealing your watch or gold and running away before 5:00 am

A man with a sex doll is like a man with 400k salary looking for 500k job, companies no go use am do shakara cus he is already earning well. such a man go cool down find wife and avoid trouble

Me if i get money i go buy sex doll and if u cannot show me where the bible says expressly "Avoid sex doll" then shut the hell up.
Technology makes life easier, sex doll has come to stay like telephone.
I believe future dolls will be improved with android 6.0 OS and 90 gig hard disk with 200 gig ram. sex dolls will not hinder people from getting married, but it will go a long way in curbing the spread of HIV

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by ykfavour(m): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
God, please help this generation
Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by ArcGibson(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
One thing that got me confused is just that how do one clean the semen being ejaculated inside the V in the course of Bleep.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by crownbryan(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Na wa ooooo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To fully integrate technological products (software/hardware) developed for the Education sector, we are excited to introduce to you TOSSEtech, a Technology Hub that connects key decision makers in the Education community to companies providing ICT solutions for the Education sector.

Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by babadem2much(m): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
nairavsdollars:
he bought a corpse!

grin imagine man buying a doll for sexual pleasure, you're right he bought a corpse. Wetin do all this girls dem? Though is his money but Drs this where your examination starts to ascertain their mental state.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
loool how many men's pic will they attach to that doll in a carton in the same position? abeg another guy's pic has been used with that same doll picture.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by emmalord(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
bro you need deliverance.see Nigeria pastor grin grin grin
AutoReportNG:
To all those who still think the sex doll is a joke, you may have to wait for so long as it seems Sex Doll has taken over. I was minding my business on FB and I saw one of my followers congratulating his friend on the arrival of his new Sex Doll. The owner has to reply that the doll cost him a whopping 840,000 naira, the money he could have used to buy a Camry and the following discussion ensued as the ladies are not finding it funny at all, some even protest, read below.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2018/01/nigerian-man-uses-840k-to-buy-sex-doll.html

Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by wenenike(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
But wait oh...why are women crying over this sex doll...wen una dey buy Love Machine, Vibrator,MouthAction tongue etc Men no cry oh...Not a fan of sex doll...but make women no dey
Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
It wont last. An average nigerian man cannot fantasize about making love to a doll. E be just like wetin i dey do sef.
Chigozie bia let me fvck u jare grin
Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by OMEGA009(m): 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4306921/sex-doll-he-shares-sex#64447983

Nairalanders already loosing their cool over a joke. It's fake info. The doll is the same one used by another joker. The jokes on all the haters and blamers. Now, go get a life

Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by neonly: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
pp802:
He's sick upstairs.

If he doesn't have something tangible to do with the money, why not just use it to help those in dare need?

Rubbish angry

This sex doll ish should just stop already undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by shakyum: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
LWKMD grin grin grin grin Olosho price go drop now. SEX DOLL all the way, but wait oo, the punna go sweet like human being own so?
Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
So much noise about this sex doll. I wonder why ladies are angry about it and even jealous. Doll is doll, woman is woman.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by Papanwamaikpe: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
maynia:

Yes you are right

But we men don't see it like that ...and I thought cucumber was Only meant for eating?
Savage you are!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by placeofallure(f): 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
A doll without emotions, no blood, no tears, no sweat, no smile, no grimace, no wink! 840,000k! Phew! Aro and Yaba left put together cannot cure some people's psychosis.

Meanwhile, some ritualists sell a full blooded human for as low as 50k or even lower. Humanity has lost it!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by Jabioro: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hence it is a virgin sex doll,l hoped the first sex with it will give blood stain to mark the broken hemen
Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by Adaomalight(f): 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
I don't believe this trash undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by mkpurumma090(f): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
Well, End of the time

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by Eaglefine(f): 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
johnstar:
Wowuuu

I go buy my own too

Bt abeg london used go soon dey abi?
Not only London used. My dear, na 'ABA MADE' will soon full everywhere even in our village markets.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
icebird25:
How much for the tokunbo

I'm suspecting that APC and cabals are deceiving Nigerians with customise doll in Buhari's image. Everything is possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / How To Talk To A Girl You Like For The First Time / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.