Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady (14960 Views)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by BearHugss(f): 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Who gives felllatio to blokes anymore.
Get cunnilingus and don't return the favor

3 Likes

Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by roarik(f): 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
na her purpose in life b dat
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by dingbang(m): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
But some men are the reason's why ladies nag cool
don't nag.. Its a bad habit..
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by dingbang(m): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
BearHugss:
angry
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
dingbang:
don't nag.. Its a bad habit..
I don't nag there are other ways to nag without talking wink
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by dingbang(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I don't nag there are other ways to nag without talking wink
like?
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
dingbang:
like?
Silent wink
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by dingbang(m): 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Silent wink
u see.. That's why I like you right now.. Let's kiss
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
dingbang:
u see.. That's why I like you right now.. Let's kiss
kiss kiss kiss once one is tire of you not talking to him he will come to you and ask you what is the matter..... that way you can tell him his faults in a low and a mature way wink
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by dingbang(m): 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
kiss kiss kiss once one is tire of you not talking to him he will come to you and ask you what is the matter..... that way you can tell him his faults in a low and a mature way wink
I feel like marrying you right now
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
dingbang:
I feel like marrying you right now
OMG I'm blushing wink
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by stilldoingokay(f): 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

Bitch sit down , ur still a learner.. Who still suck a diiick in 2018? undecided
We EAT the D & swallow it like it's ur LAST MEAL.

hmmmmmm.

am weak
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by dingbang(m): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
OMG I'm blushing wink
smiles
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

Bitch sit down , ur still a learner.. Who still suck a diiick in 2018? undecided
Interesting phenomena.
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by izaray(f): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
RickandMorty:

Ahh! So the sperm theory is true. I got it.
Says who? Was wondering were u got such theory from evenshocked shocked
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by anigbajumo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
BearHugss:

You need to work on Yer body undecided
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by 2buffagain(m): 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
BearHugss:

Unless na weak/disgusting man you dey find, all the best on that journey.
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by DeeFlask(m): 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dimples129:
I'm officially 'A' sexual angry
Ethiopian hmm
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by JULIE1925(f): 12:22am On Jan 24, 2018
IVORY2009:

This bros self, wen dey use Woman handle grin

Who's ur Bros? undecided

Definitely NOT me
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by BearHugss(f): 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
2buffagain:

Unless na weak/disgusting man you dey find, all the best on that journey.
On the contrary they are cute blokes.
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by 2buffagain(m): 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
BearHugss:

On the contrary they are cute blokes.

As I said, Weak OR disgusting.
In your case, they are the former.

Tell me now, how much respect do you have for the men who's faces you just slimed for free without feeling any mandate to repay the pleasure?

None, that's how much.
If you both get into an argument tomorrow your mind will just be like "look at this thirsty dude talking like one oga when he eats pussy (& groceries?) without reciprocation" undecided.

Based on principle alone, the girl has to figure out a way to give pleasure back in these things or something is lost in the exchange, one of it being RESPECT.
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by Kobicove(m): 6:30am On Jan 25, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

shocked
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by OALandAgents: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Pain before pleasure.
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
grin grin speak on Julie speak on cool

Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by timisquare82(m): 4:40am On May 28, 2020
lacemose:
''Dear Ladies Its Compulsory to suck your mans Penis first
thing in the morning everyday and he will never leave you'' -
Linda Uju Ken

see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdSuCAxfeHY

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
It's true ooo
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:05am On May 28, 2020
The thing don becum beverage to our sisters undecided
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by Scientists(m): 7:17am On May 28, 2020
Mynd44:
Wait, did she say "before you do anything"? And she also added "do this and I don'tthiknk he will leave cos you already giving him the sugar he wants"?

Just when men want their women to bring other thibgs to the table. Life is not all about sex. A lot of guys dont even cheat for sex, some do it cos the other woman gives them intelligent conversation. Some do it because the find the other woman sexy with her independence and you are here giving blow jobs.

Arant nonsense

I recently left my Fiancee because she couldn't suck, she is too useless .

Please Oga mynd44 or Lalasticlala or Seun, Change my name from Scientists to Scientics. The mentions i get in Scientists is driving me nuts. Sometimes, I do miss important quotes.

Thank you for your understanding.
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by Charlieyoung(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2020
JULIE1925:
grin

you want to eat your cake and still have it? lol
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2020
JULIE1925:
grin

obo na therapy. It makes one fast a sleep
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2020
JULIE1925:
grin

ekpa eat his poo too
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by tnerro1(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
JULIE1925:
grin

I swear, am in love grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Video Of room 306 And Why It's Trending, Calabar People Will Not Kill Us / There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. / See How This Shameless Guy Is Kissing And Pressing A Lady's Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.