Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Response To: "I Love You"? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Response To: "I Love You"? (31428 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by Pweety4me(f): 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2010
^She wat?replied u? undecided
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2010
guy: i love you
me: right! wow! ok! *and i change the subject grin grin
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by snazzydawn(f): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2010
Guy: i love u

Snazzydawn:yea, i luv me too. . .

Okay, seriously, i'd say," do u want the truth or do u want me to say what you want to hear?"
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by Favormi(m): 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2010
For me. I wil say 'I love u too'
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by oyinda3(f): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2010
first of all, i wouldn't be with a partner that i don't love. but if it's a friend or whatever then that's understandable
but it's an awkward situation to be in for sure. I would just let my facial expression do the talking and say "i'm sorry" in between.
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by semid4lyfe(m): 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2010
Babe: I love you
Me: You know how I feel about you nah grin grin
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by eldee(m): 12:39am On Apr 17, 2010
Our relationship is like tennis, love means nothing. grin grin
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by Sauron1: 12:57am On Apr 17, 2010
Babe: I Love You.
Sauron: I Love Money more. . . .
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by chamotex(m): 1:02am On Apr 17, 2010
Chamo's babe: I Love You

Chamo: Swear on Sango and Ayilala that you truly love me cheesy
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by Mhismole(f): 1:15am On Apr 17, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Babe: I love you
Me: You know how I feel about you nah grin grin

LOL! i swear il adopt that one if i could!! why didnt i think of it before? perfect!
~Sauron~:

Babe: I Love You.
Sauron: I Love Money more. . . .

yh right! like you are really goin to say that. babes go just land you slap fast fast. . .
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by TheReal: 1:22am On Apr 17, 2010
When you told that three world "I LOVE U", If you don't love the person, just say "wow, that's appreciable, thanks"!
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by Sauron1: 1:28am On Apr 17, 2010
Mhismole:

yh right! like you are really goin to say that. babes go just land you slap fast fast. . .

I don't hide me love for ca$h.
Babe go slap me? Na Yam? grin
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by Mhismole(f): 1:33am On Apr 17, 2010
~Sauron~:

I don't hide me love for ca$h.
Babe go slap me? Na Yam? grin

She'l beg later now  grin grin

and if she truly loved you, she wouldn't hesitate to beg. . . "properly" hehe
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by Sauron1: 1:36am On Apr 17, 2010
Mhismole:

She'l beg later now  grin grin

and if she truly loved you, she wouldn't hesitate to beg. . . "properly" hehe

That will be her 'death sentence' angry angry angry
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by Mhismole(f): 1:37am On Apr 17, 2010
~Sauron~:

That will be her 'death sentence' angry angry angry

Woah!!!! omo thats harsh o! why now??
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by Sauron1: 1:59am On Apr 17, 2010
Mhismole:

Woah!!!! omo thats harsh o! why now??

My face is no Volley-ball a babe can be palming in the name of LOVE.
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by bluespice(f): 2:06am On Apr 17, 2010
guy: "i love you"
girl: **insert sound of crickets here**

Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by MUZBO(m): 2:07am On Apr 17, 2010
I wonder when guys will stop fooling themselves with this 3 word crap. Wait till the girl says it first then tell her you don't know what to say!
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by bluespice(f): 2:09am On Apr 17, 2010
^^^^ wuss! grin
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by Medlabgirl: 2:22am On Apr 17, 2010
@ Ayettymama, are you talking about the "Two and a Half Men" episode where Charlie's woman said that and he said "Thank you"? If yes, wasn't that just hilarious? I nearly killed myself laughing, especially at her freak out afterwards.

@ Topic, I have to say that it is really a toughie! I spent years in a bad marriage, and he only said I love you just before he, I came to start hating the term, especially as he was so abusive at other times.

I think that when someone says "I love you" and this is strictly in a romantic context, it places undue pressure on the other party, especially if they are not able to respond in a like fashion.

I never say I love you unless I mean it, and when I do love you, oh boy are you in for a treat. You go spoil finish be dat. End of topic!
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by InesQor(m): 2:33am On Apr 17, 2010
Girl: I love you
Boy: (lean closer and infuse a breathtaking 2-minute kiss into her lips. By the time she recovers from that she has forgotten)

1 Like

Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by bluespice(f): 2:39am On Apr 17, 2010
InesQor:

Boy: (lean closer and infuse a breathtaking 2-minute kiss into her lips. By the time she recovers from that she has forgotten)
grin grin grin grin
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by Mhismole(f): 2:47am On Apr 17, 2010
InesQor:

LMAO! ahn ahn 2 minutes??
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by InesQor(m): 3:11am On Apr 17, 2010
Mhismole:

LMAO! ahn ahn 2 minutes??

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Two minutes if I didn't love the person. For you, maybe we can have 5 minutes, or as you like it  grin
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by ceasyc(f): 3:24am On Apr 17, 2010
if i dont feel d same way
i say thanks/thank u
it doesnt mata who said it
i've been sayin/doin dis for yearssssss
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by Sonofpeace(m): 3:26am On Apr 17, 2010
Back then at school gals normally use dis 'L' word to put unnecessary pressure on guyz. Well for me i'll repond like dis: "wow! Itz sweet to know" with a fake smile en immediately change the subject of our discussion.
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by Sonofpeace(m): 3:37am On Apr 17, 2010
ceasyc:

if i dont feel d same way
i say thanks/thank u
it doesnt mata who said it
i've been sayin/doin dis for yearssssss
huh! Datz sounds egoistic in nature no offense though.
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by MUZBO(m): 3:46am On Apr 17, 2010
Girl: I love you. Guy: As what na?- your future husband or your 'no long thing'?
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by Voned(f): 5:16am On Apr 17, 2010
If it is someone am not close to i will say thank you but if it is a friend that suddenly said i love you then i will say FOR YOUR MIND
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by HghlyFavrd: 7:49am On Apr 17, 2010
Ditto!!
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by ayettymama(f): 8:11am On Apr 17, 2010
Medlabgirl:

@ Ayettymama, are you talking about the "Two and a Half Men" episode where Charlie's woman said that and he said "Thank you"? If yes, wasn't that just hilarious? I nearly killed myself laughing, especially at her freak out afterwards.
medlabgirl your my new best friend!!! even though thats not where i saw it last thats another one of my fave programs

i saw it on the big bang theory leo told penny he loved her and she said thank you, and leo got upset, so thats why i was thinkin is it wrong to say thank you?? what else can u say without makin ur partner feel bad for sayin it??
Re: Response To: "I Love You"? by Linguist(f): 9:32am On Apr 17, 2010
I truely love this piece; before when a guy tells me he loves me, i say thank you, but i found out that majority of them get angry, they will be like i said i love you and u just say thank you. i will ask ok then what do u want me to say? he wants me to say i love him.
But i cant say it since i dont love him. but after much argument i decided to be saying i love u back even whan i dont mean it, they feel comfortable and think truely i do but i dont, so my friend asked me not to say i ove you when i dont mean it ands top giving them hope. so ifu know u dont, a simple thank you will just do with a nice smile. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. / Nairalanders Pre Wedding Pix For 26/11/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.