Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,264 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

"Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman (24116 Views)

Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria / Killings In Nigeria: Fulani Group Asks Buhari To Listen To Obasanjo’s Advice / Anambra Election: Polling Unit Results Show Obiano Has Won – APGA Chairman, Oye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by CloudResident(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
Are you now the spokesman for APC? Empty skulls undecided
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by konoplyanka: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
Daboomb:

Isn't it funny and ironic that the same people who said they are "victims of Buhari" (5%, Python Dance, Herdsmen, marginalisation in political appointments, e.t.c) ............are the same people who are so quick and first to endorse him for a second term? shocked shocked
Not minding his woeful peformance in this his first term wherein even half of the time he spent in office, was spent in a London hospital fighting old-age sickness?

This is how their Essau, is always selling its Porridge to the Jacobs, ...only to turn around and blame another tribe for their short-sightednes, political naivety and "all for sale" syndrome. undecided undecided

Well, the Yorubas Afonjas are always there to blame, it did not start today and will not end in 2019.

Cc lordadam
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by clickwtB(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Obasanjo is not GOD!President Buhari has been too lenient and respectful!
Ex leaders who barely did nothing and cumulatively ruined Nigeria!are also speaking.
President Buhari must contest and whoever thinks he can beat him in numbers and followership should try!
I STAND WITH EARNESTLY WITH PRESIDENT BUHARI 2019 AND BEYOND!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by sunsewa16: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
marryjesus:

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-not-need-obasanjos-advice/amp/

whoever from my igbo race,be it APGA,obiano,ohaneze,or those asslicking politicians that lacks self esteem that are supporting buhari for 2019,may chukwuokikeabiama visit them with strange sickness, may the blood of innocent civilians killed in the eastern Nigeria by buhari and the blood of those killed by buhari inspired fulani marauders team up forces to unleash sorrows on whoever from the eastern, Benue, taraba,supporting the architect of their death for re election.
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by chimeee: 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
unbitchable:
This is the major Igbo umbrella party endorsing Buhari for second term. what an irony!
Igbos has once again started their game of selfish interests with shallow political understanding at the detriment of the south.
I thought they were the most vocal against the Buhari's presidency? why the sudden turn?
2023 presidency maybe?
how dare u refer to one inconsequential homo erectus as Igbo nation as a whole..Igbo does not have king..that's our feeling..the name buhari is a taboo in the south east it's quite unfortunate that the people that get to be heard are these criminals.. we don't send them

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by sorry1(m): 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Alariwo2:
They have started again..

Same way they turned GEJ against OBJ is what they want to do now.

Later some nitwits will be running around blaming Yorubas, whereas their greedy leaders are drumming support day and night for the Buhari they hate.
after supporting byharis administration from start, its now that you Yoruba Muslims want to switch and start claiming opposition? you guys are two faced betrayers with no atom of shame...

Every Tom, Di. cK and Harry knows that Igbos have always been against Buhari but Yorubas (obasanjo inclusive) have been his supporters.

only igbo greedy politicians support him.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by datribune: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
imam07:
You will just kill yourself from irrelevant past history and dead issue of Obj. Talk about relevant and present issues. I wonder why we are discussing about something that is presently affecting everyone, some idiots will be here bringing in dead issues. U castigated Obj when he was in power, he is no more there and u are still giving yourself headache. What Obj said is not for his selfish interest like some politicians outside there but for the interest of the whole masses.
No matter how things get worse, know Obj cannot be affected in any way. Why can't we all think straight? If we keep blaming people in the past, the suffering will keep going like that. If we put blame on Buhari, some will transfer it to Gej, if we blame Gej, the blame will be transferred to Obj. I tire oo.

Sharrap there!. Defending d Ota clown who has lost all relevance, even among his Kinsmen. U tink say Buhari na GEJ?.
Go & read about what is happening in countries like Venezuela who behaved d way Nigeria did under GEJ refusing to save for d rainy day & u will realize dat Buhari has fared well.
d Ota cultist had all d opportunity to diversify our economy. He didn't. Rather he sold off our national assets to enrich himself & his cronies. Where are the proceeds frm privatisation?.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by datribune: 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
clickwtB:
Obasanjo is not GOD!President Buhari has been too lenient and respectful!
Ex leaders who barely did nothing and cumulatively ruined Nigeria!are also speaking.
President Buhari must contest and whoever thinks he can beat him in numbers and followership should try!
I STAND WITH EARNESTLY WITH PRESIDENT BUHARI 2019 AND BEYOND!

Sai Baba!. He has my vote in 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by So101: 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Xisnin:
Interesting, I never new that APGA was in support of Buhari.
i said sometime ago that APGA is with Buhari but one fool wanted to eat me raw it will unfold eventually
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by famology(m): 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
It is gradually getting clearer now,it is obvious now that APGA is backing buhari's second tenure.I saw this ahead of time,at this rate plus the undue advantage of federal might it is only God that can stop Buhari in 2019.
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by laudate: 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Daboomb:
Isn't it funny and ironic that the same people who said they are "victims of Buhari" (5%, Python Dance, Herdsmen, marginalisation in political appointments, e.t.c) ............are the same people who are so quick and first to endorse him for a second term? shocked shocked
Not minding his woeful peformance in this his first term wherein even half of the time he spent in office, was spent in a London hospital fighting old-age sickness?

This is how their Essau, is always selling its Porridge to the Jacobs, ...only to turn around and blame another tribe for their short-sightednes, political naivety and "all for sale" syndrome. undecided undecided

Well, the Yorubas Afonjas are always there to blame, it did not start today and will not end in 2019.

This got me laughing! cheesy "Well, the Yorubas Afonjas are always there to blame..." You forgot to add this part - even the non-Yorubas are also to be blamed! grin

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by imam07: 12:02am On Jan 24, 2018
datribune:

Sharrap there!. Defending d Ota clown who has lost all relevance, even among his Kinsmen. U tink say Buhari na GEJ?.
Go & read about what is happening in countries like Venezuela who behaved d way Nigeria did under GEJ refusing to save for d rainy day & u will realize dat Buhari has fared well.
d Ota cultist had all d opportunity to diversify our economy. He didn't. Rather he sold off our national assets to enrich himself & his cronies. Where are the proceeds frm privatisation?.
I see u are hypertensive. Obj is an achiever and there is nothing u can do about it. You eat too much of Maggi in your family.
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Adebowale89(m): 12:08am On Jan 24, 2018
is quite unfortunate Nigerians are reacting about obj and not the message he passed

I read tweets of Nigerians and I shake my head if we really know what we want. criticize obj from now till tomorrow, he's nt coming back to asorock again. Nigeria recession or not can't affect him again

why is our political insight suffering of backwardness. Nigeria youths makes africans youth
look like a programmed dummie in my sight

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by SirBunky85(m): 12:51am On Jan 24, 2018
divinehand2003:
Obj has spoken and he spoke well indeed. If Buhari is wise, he will listen to the candid advice of Obj.,
see dem hypocrites,u are now hailing obj but wen he spoke against gej,u lots were abusing him instead of telling gej to heed to babas advise not to re contest.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by SirBunky85(m): 12:56am On Jan 24, 2018
ebujany:

Numbers made up of fulanis and their cows? There's no right thinking Nigerian that would want buhari to contest 2019 election. People like you are enemies of the state
but you will support atiku abi?hypocrites.as if u will vote yul edochie if he contests.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by SirBunky85(m): 1:01am On Jan 24, 2018
Patiti:
As an ardent supporter of PMB till date, please kindly yield to Baba OBJ'S advice for service to this nation & humanity. PMB is a disciplined man with integrity, but tired I think because of age. We are developing so fast because of technology. We don't want Atiku either. Thank you.
ardent supporter ko,ardent hater ni.abeg try shifting cultivation

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by NonsoWow: 1:31am On Jan 24, 2018
APGA and Obasanjo have never been in good terms since the latter tried to use his houseboy, Andy Ubah, to steal the party's victory in Anambra state in 2007. That said, APGA will present an Igbo presidential candidate in 2019 to cripple the PDP and APC in the southeast. So both parties should go elsewhere to scavenge for votes.

APGA leads, Igbos follow.
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by datribune: 2:23am On Jan 24, 2018
imam07:
I see u are hypertensive. Obj is an achiever and there is nothing u can do about it. You eat too much of Maggi in your family.

You are just a kid that doesn't know OBJ's antecedents as far back as his military days. OBJ might be ur hero but OBJ has been a curse on Nigeria. Go & do some reading or ask elders about Baba Iyabo. Out of fear that Awolowo was going to probe him, the coward foisted on dis nation, d weak Shehu Shagari who landed our nation into a financial depression, d worst in its history. OBJ's achievement is only in d area of looting our national wealth for himself. A man who has been discredited among his kinsmen & even within his immediate family can never be our hero. A man who is so loathed in his community that he couldn't even win his ward. A man who hijacked d PDP frm its founding fathers & turned it to a conduit pipe of corruption. Abeg, forget that cultist. He has never had d interest of dis nation at heart & was only lucky to escape d hangman's noose under Abacha.
Educate urself about OBJ.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Deadlytruth(m): 4:25am On Jan 24, 2018
Xisnin:

You missed it there.
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Deadlytruth(m): 4:39am On Jan 24, 2018
Xisnin:

The mistake being made by many on this matter is the assumption that whosoever expresses disgust at Obasanjo's hypocrisy is automatically in support of Buhari's re-election bid.

It was the same way those who pointed out OBJ's hypocrisy for his 18 page letter to GEJ were harangued with accusations of defending the clueless GEJ's government.

If he were sincere about his new volte face on Buhari he would have first tendered unreserved apologies to Nigerians for supporting him in 2015. Same way he refused to tender apologies for bringing Jonathan after turning against him in the build up to 2015.

The same Obasanjo now labels the National Assembly as the most corrupt institution in the country for the jumbo pay its members collect, and Nigerians are celebrating him for being "bold and blunt" enough to speak the truth whereas it was him (the same OBJ) who signed those bogus and offensive allowances into law in 1999 and went ahead to introduce corruption into the same National Assembly by bribing the likes of Koro to defect from AD to the same PDP which registration card he later tore. He would also later bribe the same National Assembly with cash filled Ghana-Must-Go bags for his evil third term bid.
Obasanjo surely understands the very emotional mindset and short memory syndrome of the average Nigerian and he takes advantage of it maximally to remain relevant.

Jesus' condemnation of the hypocrisy of the Jews who brought to him the adulterous woman did not translate to Jesus defending the adultery.
APGA has always been very objective and sensible in its views on National issues, and if voting in Nigeria were to be revolving around party ideology and common sense base of parties rather than their sizes, ethno-religious and primordial sentiments; APGA would have been better positioned than PDP or APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Deadlytruth(m): 4:59am On Jan 24, 2018
datribune:

You are just a kid that doesn't know OBJ's antecedents as far back as his military days. OBJ might be ur hero but OBJ has been a curse on Nigeria. Go & do some reading or ask elders about Baba Iyabo. Out of fear that Awolowo was going to probe him, the coward foisted on dis nation, d weak Shehu Shagari who landed our nation into a financial depression, d worst in its history. OBJ's achievement is only in d area of looting our national wealth for himself. A man who has been discredited among his kinsmen & even within his immediate family can never be our hero. A man who is so loathed in his community that he couldn't even win his ward. A man who hijacked d PDP frm its founding fathers & turned it to a conduit pipe of corruption. Abeg, forget that cultist. He has never had d interest of dis nation at heart & was only lucky to escape d hangman's noose under Abacha.
Educate urself about OBJ.

If just 30℅ of Nigerians were free of short memory like you, Nigeria would have been a better country.
With all I have seen on this thread I no longer doubt it that the day Abubakar Shekau releases a video accusing IPOB and Niger Delta Militants of terrorism a lot of Nigerians will take his message and leave the messenger. What an anomalous country!
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Kingsley10000: 6:38am On Jan 24, 2018
let buhari contest and lose
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by LZAA: 7:42am On Jan 24, 2018
Alariwo2:

They always want to reap where they didn't sow.. I wonder why some Yorubas are yet to realize this.

Exactly what they did to GEj, hijacking his govt. and marginalizing Yorubas after all Yorubas did for the useless buffoon is what they seek with PMB.
It's cos PMB didn't give them that free hand you see them crying up and down on the internet.

Had it been PMB dropped Yorubas eg. Adeosun, Fashola etc. for Igbos, their songs will change.
Trust Easterners at your own peril.
first of yorubas did nothing for gej
the whole south voted for him believing he was divinely favoured(heck ppl were naming their kids goodluck ffs) in 2011
secondly igbos never hijacked his govt seeing as his best minister was yoruba and there was no way a yoruba was going to be vp in gej govt as it would hve been a south south govt in nigeria which the north would never agree
argue with facts not sentiments or emotion
fyi igbos dont play ds petty politics u lot play in d west,wen dy pick a candidate u wee see d result cuz believe u me no igbo person apart from ngige or rochas wee vote for buhari
QED
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by datribune: 8:34am On Jan 24, 2018
Deadlytruth:

If just 30℅ of Nigerians were free of short memory like you, Nigeria would have been a better country.
With all I have seen on this thread I no longer doubt it that the day Abubakar Shekau releases a video accusing IPOB and Niger Delta Militants of terrorism a lot of Nigerians will take his message and leave the messenger. What an anomalous country!

Kid, you made no point. d Ota cultist does not care about anybody or anything but himself & his overblown ego. A man who tried to change d constitution to get a third term has no right to deny anyone of his fundamental rights and will soon be demystified.
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2018
marryjesus:

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-not-need-obasanjos-advice/amp/
Who is this man again? Ah so APGA has a chairman? Okkaayy!!!
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Deadlytruth(m): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2018
datribune:

Kid, you made no point. d Ota cultist does not care about anybody or anything but himself & his overblown ego. A man who tried to change d constitution to get a third term has no right to deny anyone of his fundamental rights and will soon be demystified.

You missed the theme my comment. I actually corroborated your position that the Ota occult member has no moral ground to criticize sitting president any more than Abubakar Shekau has to criticize IPOB and Niger Delta Militants of terrorism.
OBJ had a beautiful opportunity to set this country on the path to greatness which if he had chosen to utilize even Buhari might not have got to power a second time.
Obj remains the biggest calamity that befell Nigeria and Ironically he still has people who take him seriously.
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by datribune: 10:46am On Jan 24, 2018
Deadlytruth:

You missed the theme my comment. I actually corroborated your position that the Ota occult member has no moral ground to criticize sitting president any more than Abubakar Shekau has to criticize IPOB and Niger Delta Militants of terrorism.
OBJ had a beautiful opportunity to set this country on the path to greatness which if he had chosen to utilize even Buhari might not have got to power a second time.
Obj remains the biggest calamity that befell Nigeria and Ironically he still has people who take him seriously.

Sorry about that.
It's unfortunate that some people can not see through d evil of d man OBJ.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by laudate: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2018
LZAA:
first of yorubas did nothing for gej
the whole south voted for him believing he was divinely favoured(heck ppl were naming their kids goodluck ffs) in 2011
secondly igbos never hijacked his govt seeing as his best minister was yoruba and there was no way a yoruba was going to be vp in gej govt as it would hve been a south south govt in nigeria which the north would never agree
argue with facts not sentiments or emotion
fyi igbos dont play ds petty politics u lot play in d west,wen dy pick a candidate u wee see d result cuz believe u me no igbo person apart from ngige or rochas wee vote for buhari
QED

Which of his best ministers was Yoruba? shocked Didn't you chaps say Okonjo-Iweala was GEJ's best minister? Has she stopped being Igbo?

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by LZAA: 11:33am On Jan 24, 2018
laudate:

Which of his best ministers was Yoruba? shocked Didn't you chaps say Okonjo-Iweala was GEJ's best minister? Has she stopped being Igbo?
im guessing u forgot about the minister of agriculture
selective amnesia maybe?
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by laudate: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2018
LZAA:

im guessing u forgot about the minister of agriculture
selective amnesia maybe?
And did GEJ say Adesina was his best minister? Who gave Adesina that title? You?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by LZAA: 11:59am On Jan 24, 2018
laudate:

And did GEJ say Adesina was his best minister? Who gave Adesina that title? You?
and who said NOI was his best either?who gave her that title?You? is that why our finance minister busy speaking peckham english while the economy burns?nero comes to mind
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by rhazaaq: 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
Very true he does not have the moral justification

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To ASUU Indefinite Strike / Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse / Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.