Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

"Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman (24108 Views)

Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria / Killings In Nigeria: Fulani Group Asks Buhari To Listen To Obasanjo’s Advice / Anambra Election: Polling Unit Results Show Obiano Has Won – APGA Chairman, Oye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by rman: 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
Like him or hate him, he is the best president we have had since 1999.

All economic indices were positive for 8 years.

Paid our debt

The middle class became more robout etc

He has his flaws but everyone that followed was abysmally poorer in terms of performance

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Horladipupo0505: 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
and do we also ask for us comment on dis bro....I thought u focus on d agenda of ur party and how u will loss in d coming election. after all. his administration is better so bro just prepare urself a good propaganda for d coming election...thanx
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Kulas: 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
Vikito, me chiee onu. Obj is right, the masses are suffering.
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Odehagain: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
Notice Me,, grin grin grin grin grin grin because you 're fighting for Igbo presidency 2023 abi?
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Horladipupo0505: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
If you don't want Buhari, Contest or Vote against him

But don't beg him not to run..don't ask him not to exercise his fundamental human right..

This is democracy.... The number matters! if you have the numbers defeat him at the polls...
bro we have to beg cox some oloshi will still vote for Im
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by jrusky(m): 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
I know it's my tribe that will ends up defending Buhari I saw this coming I knew it will be igbo man that will first carry it on their head to attack obj I know I'm not disappointed.

Honestly why are my people like this? Why do my people just love being stupid naturally? Onu gathered some imbecilles to endorsed buhari now its APGA chairman.

Pls are we the only tribe in nigeria for crying out loud sake? When FFK first spoke about herdsmen invasion it was one useless igbo professor that took swipe on FFK and one boy who said he is a singer I never hear his music before and at the end fulani enter enugu killed and rape women free of charge.

Same way Arthur Nzeribe, Chukwumerije, it's Onochie+Okorocha+Onu+Ngige+Nnamani etc now and when crocodile start dancing we will be complaining we are so confused and so rebellious in spirit. Pls i ask all those SE miscreants here to pls from the recent political standpoint which tribe are the real fulani slaves pls be honest and answer the question. Good night.

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Biodun556(m): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
In which of the areas he identified did he excel when he was the president?

How much was naira when obasanjo assumed office and how much was it at end of his administration?

Devaluation of naira is IMF policy whether you like it or not. Once you borrow money from IMF you must devalue your currency periodically as they which and you must agree to come and borrow money again before any debt forgiveness.

The old man is the architect of corruption in the forth republic. He even spent billions to secure third term. What a hypocrite?

Buhari has done well and he deserves another term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by jaychubi: 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Panicking in Aso rock as obj shows Buhari red card
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Ronpet777(m): 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
See another mumu sycophant.No one is saying Obj was a saint but we r only taking a queue from d vital facts he revealed in his letter. We need pple to come out boldly and speak d truth.
Nigeria belongs to us all,let's drop political affiliation and tribalism and speak d truth. D whole world is mocking us already. Things are really hard and we need instant change. Y deceive ourselves and ignore the glaring?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by chiedu7: 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
I suspect no be am talk this rubbish
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Ekeke1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Enemy of d state
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Daboomb: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
Alariwo2:
They have started again..

Same way they turned GEJ against OBJ is what they want to do now.

Later some nitwits will be running around blaming Yorubas, whereas their greedy leaders are[b] drumming support day and night for the Buhari they hate[/b].

Patiti:
PMB be careful of the people around you. How can the 5% suddenly be drumming support for you, they are always after their belly. What they can gain from you & after that, they would leave you in the cold. Truth is bitter!

Isn't it funny and ironic that the same people who said they are "victims of Buhari" (5%, Python Dance, Herdsmen, marginalisation in political appointments, e.t.c) ............are the same people who are so quick and first to endorse him for a second term? shocked shocked
Not minding his woeful peformance in this his first term wherein even half of the time he spent in office, was spent in a London hospital fighting old-age sickness?

This is how their Essau, is always selling its Porridge to the Jacobs, ...only to turn around and blame another tribe for their short-sightednes, political naivety and "all for sale" syndrome. undecided undecided

Well, the Yorubas Afonjas are always there to blame, it did not start today and will not end in 2019.

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Turantula(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
5th columnists spotted
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by arTiculaTe01: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
This is the APGA chairman in a bid to secure his job!
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by blaqroy: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
Confused old people trying to waste young futures
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
Take the message and leave the messenger.
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by myrrtle(m): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

The dynamics of 2015, is entirely different from 2019...The main players, the ethnic card, the religious card, and other inanities that the PDP tried to use to stop Buhari in 2015, are firmly with Buhari now and will be deployed in full force as we approach 2015...

They know it...hence they are begging him not to Contest.... But hey This Is Nigerian President, we are talking about...the matter must end at the polls..

young lady I doubt if you are normal! just checked you profile and I've made up my mind..

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
dumb! the worst of obj is FAR better than the best of the daft and deaf nomad!
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by overdoseme: 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
OBJ did alot especially in the areas of industrialisation, he brought in alot of foreign investors ,the phones we're using till date OBJ brought it down to Nigeria.
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by omoranmilowo: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
APGA man, you don dey lobby to secure place in Buhari's government. Yeye Ibo man with longer throat
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Daboomb: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
Biodun556:
In which of the areas he identified did he excel when he was the president?

How much was naira when obasanjo assumed office and how much was it at end of his administration?

Devaluation of naira is IMF policy whether you like it or not. Once you borrow money from IMF you must devalue your currency periodically as they which and you must agree to come and borrow money again before any debt forgiveness.

The old man is the architect of corruption in the forth republic. He even spent billions to secure third term. What a hypocrite?

Buhari has done well and he deserves another term.

Please, stop espousing ignorance, so openly.

Who paid-off Nigeria's debt..and what is the effect of paying-off your debt, on your currency? Does it make your currency stronger or weaker?
How much was in Nigeria's foreign reserve in 1999 when OBJ too power (< $15Billion), how much was there when OBJ left power in 2007 ($65billion)
How much was there when Jonathan handed over Power to buahri in 2015? (< $10 Billion).

Now, tell me, who made Nigeria's currency stronger or weaker, between all these three Presidents.

Problem with Buhari and his Govt is that he has turned the Nigerian Govt to a "family-affair".
His Nepotism is what is encouraging the blood-letting of his Fulani "terrorist" herdsmen
He is too weak (physically and mentally), to make decisions on time and depends solely of "Cabal-Crooks" like Abba Kyari, Babachir Lawal, Lawal Daura, AGF Malami, e.t.c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Samadict(f): 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
It's annoying how stupidity is found where wisdom is expected. When it comes to measuring performance, Buhari is not close to Obj's league not to talk of being in the same league. That been said, you expect Obj to quietly watch this madness continue because he didn't do anything (according to you) when he ruled right?
Omo go, won ni ko ma ku, kini o pa omo bi ko s'ago.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Abfinest007(m): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
stay dey make shoe dey wear u
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
ERockson:
Buhari that gods have forsaken is the one APGA and Onaheze want to die for. Another political miscalculation by my brothers just for imaginary 2023 presidency.

It's not about dying for anyone, OBJ always act like he knows it all, like he has a say in everything,as if without him Nigeria won't move forward.

Always thinking he the godfather.

He should go and sit down, what did he do when he was in power? If a serious government want to deal with OBJ, Nigerians will stone him alive cos of all atrocities that will be uncovered.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Kennyg101: 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
nerodenero:
OBJ said his own, Dr. Victor Oye, why not say your own? No be fight now. You plus OBJ and PMB, all of una be polithiefcians and can't be trusted.

The last person that refused to listen to OBJ is back in Otuoeke. It remain to be seen if Buhari will retire to Daura if he doesn't yield to his advice. Truly speaking, PMB should retire as he has nothing to offer.
God bless your wisdom. Exactly my point. Why cant the APGA chairman also say his own. Those are the people setting Naija backward.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by ushafe(m): 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
what is APGA? mr man go and think before you talk on national issues
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Biodun556(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
I'm supprised that you said obasanjo paid off Nigerian debt. That is not the case and it is not possible. Obasanjo sort for debt forgiveness from IMF he never pay off any debt. Befor IMF could grant you debt forgiveness you must agree to come and borrow again.

Devaluation of currency is IMF condition for their borrowers and they can demand for it at any time.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by laudate: 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
ERockson:
Buhari that gods have forsaken is the one APGA and Onaheze want to die for. Another political miscalculation by my brothers just for imaginary 2023 presidency.

Una just wan take laugh kill person for here! cheesy

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by unbitchable(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nawa o, what have I said that the Mods yank off my comment?
Could I be wrong to have said Igbos are a turncoat who raises alarm on various media platforms but suck up to their greatest enemy at the detriment of the south?
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Okoroawusa: 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
ebujany:

Numbers made of up fulanis and their cows? There's no right thinking Nigerian that would want buhari to contest 2019 election. People like you are enemies of the state
You r wrong

I am a Nigerian n I am voting Buhari n there r millions of us.

As per "right thinking"...How do u measure "right thinking" cos even a mad man thinks he is thinking right?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by laudate: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
overdoseme:
OBJ did alot especially in the areas of industrialisation, he brought in alot of foreign investors ,the phones we're using till date OBJ brought it down to Nigeria.

Ehn?? shocked Which phone, biko nu?
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by AnanseK(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
Obj was advised to adopt Mandela style and not to contest for 2nd term in 2003, but he did not only contested, but he sought to continue for the third term even after exhausting his constitutional two terms of 8 years. All this hogwash and regrouping of political elites has nothing to do with patriotism, it's just a tussle to wrestle power. Democracy is about choice, asking someone not to contest is undemocratic. The same elites who have damaged this country in the past, spent over $16 billion in power, sold out our strategic national infrastructure to friends and cronies in the name of privatization are not in good position to lecture us about whom to vote.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Saraki, Atiku, Kwankwaso Disagree Over Presidential Ticket / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Balogun Fire Scene (Photos) / Dino Melaye: Wike Should Be Ashamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.