Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

"Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman (24110 Views)

Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria / Killings In Nigeria: Fulani Group Asks Buhari To Listen To Obasanjo’s Advice / Anambra Election: Polling Unit Results Show Obiano Has Won – APGA Chairman, Oye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Alariwo2: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
Daboomb:

Isn't it funny and ironic that the same people who said they are "victims of Buhari" (5%, Python Dance, Herdsmen, marginalisation in political appointments, e.t.c) ............are the same people who are so quick and first to endorse him for a second term? shocked shocked
Not minding his woeful peformance in this his first term wherein even half of the time he spent in office, was spent in a London hospital fighting old-age sickness?

This is how their Essau, is always selling its Porridge to the Jacobs, ...only to turn around and blame another tribe for their short-sightednes, political naivety and "all for sale" syndrome. undecided undecided

Well, the Yorubas Afonjas are always there to blame, it did not start today and will not end in 2019.

They always want to reap where they didn't sow.. I wonder why some Yorubas are yet to realize this.

Exactly what they did to GEj, hijacking his govt. and marginalizing Yorubas after all Yorubas did for the useless buffoon is what they seek with PMB.
It's cos PMB didn't give them that free hand you see them crying up and down on the internet.

Had it been PMB dropped Yorubas eg. Adeosun, Fashola etc. for Igbos, their songs will change.
Trust Easterners at your own peril.

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Eke445: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
ObJ is a fool the statement is right but is coming from a wrong source
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by laudate: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
unbitchable:
Nawa o, what have I said that the Mods yank off my comment?
Could I be wrong to have said Igbos are a turncoat who raises alarm on various media platforms but suck up to their greatest enemy at the detriment of the south?

Ah, their mods will ban you now for 1 month, o! shocked

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by fastloan: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
okay
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Daboomb: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
udemzy101:

It's not about dying for anyone, OBJ always act like he knows it all, like he has a say in everything,as if without him Nigeria won't move forward.

Always thinking he the godfather.

He should go and sit down, what did he do when he was in power? If a serious government want to deal with OBJ, Nigerians will stone him alive cos of all atrocities that will be uncovered.

But he sure knows "something"!
Carry your bad-belle commot here joor. tongue tongue

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Alariwo2: 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
unbitchable:
Nawa o, what have I said that the Mods yank off my comment?
Could I be wrong to have said Igbos are a turncoat who raises alarm on various media platforms but suck up to their greatest enemy at the detriment of the south?

They will still come around to preach Southern Unity to Yorubas while they go behind to do the exact opposite..

That has always been their problem and why I never feel sorry for them.
They deserve every bit of what they get as far as Nigeria is concerned.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by pcicero(m): 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
Bia Victor, did Buhari seek your blessings before contesting in 2015,?

What role did you play in his emergence?

OBJ was in Ota when they calling him navigator and sought his help.

OBJ we know, Victor who are you?

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by unbitchable(m): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
laudate:

Ah, their mods will ban you now for 1 month, o! shocked
Lol, He should ban me na, na today?
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by thunderbabs: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
This apga chairman must be a bastard ibo man. When all the ibos i know are irate over buhari in power, this one is siding him coz of crumbs from buhari's office if he is even getting any.

Obasanjo hit the nail on d head whether you like it or not. See what Buhari has turned dz country to at 76 what will Nigeria be like by the time he is 80yrs.

Buhari don try. Make he go hug hin cows plz

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by no1madman(m): 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
[img][/img]Okkkk

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by unbitchable(m): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
Alariwo2:

They will still come around to preach Southern Unity to Yorubas while they go behind to do the exact opposite..

That has always been their problem and why I never feel sorry for them.
They deserve every bit of what they get as far as Nigeria is concerned.
APGA the political umbrella of the Igbos endorses Buhari for a second term, yet they won't allow us rest in this country with their Noise. Radarada!

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Larben: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
Victor Oye leave OBJ alone and say your own trash. And has PMB grade all the roads in the East? The last time I checked it was PMB Pythons dancing in the East killing innocent souls. With all the atrocities of Headsmen we never heard of Operation Cattle Dance.
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Shataap you bloody sychophant!
Must we remain in hardship because you feel OBJ did not perfom.
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by buffalowings: 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
unbitchable:
This is the major Igbo umbrella party endorsing Buhari for second term. what an irony!
Igbos has once again started their game of selfish interests with shallow political understanding at the detriment of the south.
I thought they were the most vocal against the Buhari's presidency? why the sudden turn?
2023 presidency maybe?

Igbo matter tire me iswear embarassed
They don't have a unifying voice.

There was a time when apc was a regional party confined to the southwest
But through toiling and playing their cards right they evolved to the party they are now.

Why can't igbos just be patient with their politicking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by ebujany(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Okoroawusa:

You r wrong

I am a Nigerian n I am voting Buhari n there r millions of us.

As per "right thinking"...How do u measure "right thinking" cos even a mad man thinks he is thinking right?

Exactly, it takes a mad man , a man that is in a comatose state, not conscious of his environment to vote for buhari after what we are goingg through
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by dieBYfire: 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

The dynamics of 2015, is entirely different from 2019...The main players, the ethnic card, the religious card, and other inanities that the PDP tried to use to stop Buhari in 2015, are firmly with Buhari now and will be deployed in full force as we approach 2015...

They know it...hence they are begging him not to Contest.... But hey This Is Nigerian President, we are talking about...the matter must end at the polls..

Really? grin
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by kenkike(m): 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
I'm with obj in this, it's a stunningly wise counsel!
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by maclatunji: 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
nerodenero:
I understand you are doing your job and I salute your resilience and tenacity because defending Buhari is probably the hardest job to do right now even Lie Mohammed has gone mute.

Back to 2019, inasmuch as PMB will likely contest, what happened to Jonathan might surely happen to him. Same way Jonathan was sent packing, Buhari might also be shown the exit but your PMB isn't a gentleman. Jonathan was by accepting defeat but I doubt PMB can accept such.

My verdict is this, Atiku, though corrupt and PMB isn't a saint too, might put up a real challenge but even if he wins, the ruling party will rig, so we are going to have to put up with PMB for another 4years. Besides who says our votes will count? I wish it won't happen this way.

You are building castles on thin air. Speak on political ground game not wishes. Oya, what political dynamics would bring which politician to power.
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Daboomb:

But he sure knows "something"! Carry your bad-belle commot here joor. tongue tongue
LOL.. Cos he Don get PhD?
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by vallyjohn: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Victor umeh not oye nawa fr nairaland o
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Eke40seven(m): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
unbitchable:
APGA the political umbrella of the Igbos endorses Buhari for a second term, yet they won't allow us rest in this country with their Noise. Radarada!
Who told you APGA is the political umbrella of the Igbos? It doesn't work that way, how many states is APGA heading in the South East? Only Anambra for sure, get your facts right.
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by kaymandak(m): 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
THE WAY OUT: A CLARION CALL FOR COALITION FOR NIGERIA MOVEMENT
Special Press Statement
By
President Olusegun Obasanjo
OBJ of all...
My questions to OBJ is for him
1. to boldly point ☝ to one or two significant things he did for his zone in south west during his 8years reign
2. My other question is for him to give account on how him and Bukola Saraki (Chairman Nigeria Governors forum then) clandestinely removed Local Government autonomy to empower the central government to the detriment of the poor grassroot populace.
3. Last is for him to explain to Nigerians how his 1976 operation feed the nation OFN. stylishly became his Ota farm agenda.
OBJ has no moral right to judge PMB three years government that is working assiduously to lay a good foundation that OBJ ought to have layed in 1999 but rather chosed to over hyphe the legislators and birthed a corrupt system of politics.
PMB till 2023.
By Dak Kayode. ��
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by ozimec(m): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
marryjesus:

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-not-need-obasanjos-advice/amp/

Anybody that truly love Pmb will advice him to go and rest after 2019. Example, Aisha Buhari, Zarah buhari, Dele Momodu, Pa Obj etc.
But, I know that those of his E-warriors will never give such advice because of the peanuts they receive.
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by imam07: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
datribune:
Hahaha, so OBJ, a cultist & crook who sold off our national patrimony to himself & his cronies in d name of a dubious privatisation programme & who tried to get a third term is now d person dictating who should & should not contest in 2019.
OBJ is a clown
You will just kill yourself from irrelevant past history and dead issue of Obj. Talk about relevant and present issues. I wonder why we are discussing about something that is presently affecting everyone, some idiots will be here bringing in dead issues. U castigated Obj when he was in power, he is no more there and u are still giving yourself headache. What Obj said is not for his selfish interest like some politicians outside there but for the interest of the whole masses.
No matter how things get worse, know Obj cannot be affected in any way. Why can't we all think straight? If we keep blaming people in the past, the suffering will keep going like that. If we put blame on Buhari, some will transfer it to Gej, if we blame Gej, the blame will be transferred to Obj. I tire oo.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by fof1: 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
marryjesus:

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-not-need-obasanjos-advice/amp/

THIS IS A VERY BAD REMARK,UN EXPECTED OF A NATIONAL PARTY CHAIRMAN LIKE APGA. WHY NOT KEEP QUIET INSTEAD OF SPUEING OUT NONSENSE REMARKS.
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by unbitchable(m): 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
Eke40seven:

Who told you APGA is the political umbrella of the Igbos? It doesn't work that way, how many states is APGA heading in the South East? Only Anambra for sure, get your facts right.
You must be kidding. what was the memorandum establishing APGA, I bet you don't know.
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Eke40seven(m): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
unbitchable:
You must be kidding. what was the memorandum establishing APGA, I bet you don't know.
The question is, does APGA represent all Igbos? If they do, how many states are they in charge of? Answer those questions first.
Whatever their ideology is, they are only in charge of Anambra through the help of Obiano... Before Peter Obi, the whole SE were PDP states. APGA is a party on its own just like every other party in the SE and not an exclusive Igbo party although they have their strongest base there, they are also in all part of the federation.
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Abogwara: 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Onitsha-Owerri road.
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by unbitchable(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Eke40seven:

The question is, does APGA represent all Igbos? If they do, how many states are they in charge of? Answer those questions first.
Whatever their ideology is, they are only in charge of Anambra through the help of Obiano... Before Peter Obi, the whole SE were PDP states. APGA is a party on its own just like every other party in the SE and not an exclusive Igbo party although they have their strongest base there, they are also in all part of the federation.
What was the vision of its founding fathers leading to its establishment? Do you even know its founding fathers & the vision establishing APGA?
That it has its base area in Anambra only is whose fault?
Abeg go siddon.
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Eke40seven(m): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
unbitchable:
What was the vision of its founding fathers leading to its establishment? Do you even know its founding fathers & the vision establishing APGA?
That it has its base area in Anambra only is whose fault?
Abeg go siddon.
Read your original post... Vision or no vision, their opinion on this matter doesn't carry any weight or reflect the consciousness of the average Igbo man.
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by Ajixegun: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Na wa for this people, later they will be blaming 'afonja' for their predicaments. Just wait and see, they'll soon beg Buhari to come establishe cattle colonies in their states.
Re: "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman by sunsewa16: 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
ebujany:

Numbers made up of fulanis and their cows? There's no right thinking Nigerian that would want buhari to contest 2019 election. People like you are enemies of the state

don't mind ngeneukwuenu,they are the real enemies of the state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Saraki, Atiku, Kwankwaso Disagree Over Presidential Ticket / Afenifere Suspends Omisore Over Osun Elections / IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.