Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. (1942 Views)

Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by Paulpeterparker: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
My ex asked me for money to make her hair and i told her that since man united have signed sanchez from arsenal they are the one's to start paying him and no more arsenal. She started crying. Please tell me; did i say anything wrong?
Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by ladyF(f): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin
Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by gabinogem(m): 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
cheesy cheesy not at all...u are on course
Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
You did nothing wrong.

How did she start the request?
Is it the usual "can I ask you for a favour?" grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by yanabasee(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
Cheap gurls everywhere!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by amamahdaniel(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Paulpeterparker:
My ex asked me for money to make her hair and i told her that since man united have signed sanchez from arsenal they are the one's to start paying him and no more arsenal. She started crying. Please tell me; did i say anything wrong?
You are wicked.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
You Have Done Well My Boy

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by HOLYDICK(m): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lol op does ur ex watch football?
Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by emmieohmz: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
FATALITY.....

1 Like

Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by emeijeh(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by Xionez(m): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
Na so...

1 Like

Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by cruzita(f): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin EX not even girlfriend.but Op u are brutal

1 Like

Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
You did well jare, no be say person go dey wash car, another person go dey drive am.
Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by jonaifame22(m): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
Chikita66:
You did well jare, no be say person go dey wash car, another person go dey drive am.
I can actually wash you and drive you very well,you know i'm a good driver. I almost got chosen as part of the cast for "Fast and Furious"
Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
jonaifame22:
I can actually wash you and drive you very well,you know i'm a good driver. I almost got chosen as part of the cast for "Fast and Furious"
Joke of the year.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by jonaifame22(m): 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
Chikita66:
Joke of the year.
baby, you have no idea
Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
I don't get it undecided
Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
jonaifame22:
baby, you have no idea
Abeg find your square-root tongue.
Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by jonaifame22(m): 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Chikita66:
yekparikpa, assignment!
Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by Macgreat(m): 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
No mind her.
Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by MissWrite(f): 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
Maybe she started crying because she asked you for money to make her hair, and instead of responding to her request, you started talking about football. Her tears were out of concern for your health. If you had simply said: No. Why should I pay for you to look good for another man? She for reason am without tears.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by DaddyKross: 12:06am On Jan 24, 2018
Chikita66:

Ayemi temi bami

Funke!!!
Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 24, 2018
DaddyKross:

Ayemi temi bami
Funke!!!
English please. Proudly Igbo
Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by DaddyKross: 12:11am On Jan 24, 2018
Chikita66:
English please. Proudly Igbo

K
Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 24, 2018
DaddyKross:

K
I told you to interpret and all you gonna say is K, are you gonna K me, are you serious right now cheesy?
Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by DaddyKross: 12:14am On Jan 24, 2018
Chikita66:
I told you to interpret and all you gonna say is K, are you gonna K me, are you serious right now cheesy?

cheesy grin grin cheesy No vex na. As i no know how i go interpret nko
Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 24, 2018
DaddyKross:

cheesy grin grin cheesy No vex na. As i no know how i go interpret nko
OK, talk am for pidgin, no be by force to speak English cheesy.
Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by DaddyKross: 12:18am On Jan 24, 2018
Chikita66:
OK, talk am for pidgin, no be by force to speak English cheesy.

You gave the guy 'Ela'. So i just exclaimed noni

Something like "Chimooo"
You get my point okwaya ?
Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 24, 2018
DaddyKross:

You gave the guy 'Ela'. So i just exclaimed noni

Something like "Chimooo" You get my point okwaya ?
Understood.
Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by BluntBoy(m): 12:38am On Jan 24, 2018
Dimples129:
I don't get it undecided

If a footballer leaves a club and joins a new one, the former club immediately stops being responsible for paying his wages.

The OP strongly believes that since his ex. has left him, he shouldn't anymore be responsible for her.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 24, 2018
BluntBoy:

If a footballer leaves a club and joins a new one, the former club immediately stops being responsible for paying his wages.

The OP strongly believes that since his ex. has left him, he shouldn't anymore be responsible for her.

I get it grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Struggles Only Naturalistas Can Relate To. / . / Shocking Video As Two SHS Students Kiss In The Presence Of Their Teacher During

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.