Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

I Would Like To Hear What The Church Say On Sex Doll - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Like To Hear What The Church Say On Sex Doll (426 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / What Does The Church Say About Oral S*x? / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Like To Hear What The Church Say On Sex Doll by Christmasdon(m): 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
what do you think the church will say on this,,, but looking at it its not normal.......lets say the truth.
Re: I Would Like To Hear What The Church Say On Sex Doll by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
Christmasdon:
what do you think the church will say on this,,, but looking at it its not normal.......lets say the truth.

I would rather stay celibate than smash a doll. Just does not seem right to me (both physically and spiritually) undecided
Re: I Would Like To Hear What The Church Say On Sex Doll by iamJ(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
because church na God

They are human beings, pastor dey get erection, him wife dey wet

1 Like

Re: I Would Like To Hear What The Church Say On Sex Doll by Cowbuoy: 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Wetin concern Church with Sex Doll??
Re: I Would Like To Hear What The Church Say On Sex Doll by Kenzico(m): 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
Stupid poster!!! Be there n be waiting for the church to talk...you might not know that some church goers are making plans to get a Sex Doll too...Nonsense

#TeamSexDollsRocks

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Pushed Me Against My Family Before Ruining My Life / .... / I Am Not Comfortable With Her Anymore, Or Am I Over Reacting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.