Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths (12857 Views)

Saraki And Dogara Wish Buhari Happy Birthday / Buhari's Supporters Hold Rally In UK: "Buhari Should Continue Beyond 2019" / I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by maasoap(m): 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
doctokwus:
That's just the summary.
Anytime I see somebody endorsing or canvassing for a 2nd term for Buhari,I honestly feel that person is not mentally okay.
Oh! The same way you were not mentally okay in 2015?
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by InvertedHammer: 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
/

God deserted Nigeria a long time ago.

All the religious hypocrisy will never help.

Even secular nations have never had it this bad.

/
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by mubeela(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
plusfield:
Anybody pushing for buhari to continue is doing so for selfish personal gains, tribal and ethnic bigotry reasons, islamic reasons, or just petty pride of not wanting to be seen as regretting it.
Check it
Igbos chucking mouth in somtin dat doesn't consigns dem (politics)
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by mubeela(m): 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
Stethaine:
If you don't know. Muslim leaders don't give power easily
Yes onli Christian leaders do. like Obasanjo nd Mugabe grin
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by mubeela(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
CampuChan:
It would be a disaster if Buhari is allowed to continue in office.
pls help us stop him cry
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by mubeela(m): 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
mudiana:
so God you brought PMB to teach us a lesson, we don learn. pls take him away, we are hurting.
which part of ur body is hurting I guess ur brain grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by nura15(m): 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=Irukkanews post=64481479]Igbo Youths under the aegis of Igbo Youths Initiative has thrown their weight behind the call by former president Olusegun Obasanjo for President Muhammadu Buhari not to seek re-election. Speaking with irukkanews, the Founder/President of the group, Prince Alexander Ezeobi said that Buhari has no reason whatsoever to seek second term of office. According to him, the citizens of the country are currently going through hell, adding that Nigerians cannot bear another four years of Buhari in office.

He said Nigerians have shown enough patience for Buhari`s myriad of incompetence. According to him, Buhari must not try to stretch the patience of Nigerians further since there is a limit to human endurance. He said that it is insanity for anybody to wish for Buhari to stay in office beyond 2019, going by the suffering in the land. According to him, the best thing for President Muhammdau Buhari is to start packing his bag out of the presidential villa. His words,

"To be honest, I am not a fan of former President Olusegun Obasanjo because I strongly believe that he is one of the problems with Nigeria. But if I am not happy with the messenger, I am happy with the message. Obasanjo spoke the minds of the majority of the country. Nigerians are currently going through hell. We have never had it this bad in the country.

Buhari would do a lot of good to Nigerians and also himself by not seeking re-election in 2019. If you look at his frailty now and imagine how he would be looking in the next five years. So, apart from his failures in every front, the youths are now ruling the world. He should go home to take a deserved rest. Age is not on his side. He is also not in the best of health, therefore, the best thing for him to do is to go home and rest. He has made his mark”.

Ezeobi lambasted the Igbo leaders in APC who went to endorse President Buhari for second term. According to him, the people are a disgrace not only to themselves and their families but to Igbo nation. He said that the so-called Igbo leaders in APC that went to endorse Buhari don’t have electoral values.

"The so called Igbo in APC that went to endorse Buhari for second term are vagabonds. They have no electoral values. For instance, Dr Ogbonnaya Onu who for many years was the National Chairman of the defunct All Nigeria Peoples Party(ANPP), did not even produce counselor for the party in his village.

So,do the rest of them. I want to tell you that next year, if Buhari dares to run, he would utterly be humiliated, not only in Igbo land but in every part of the country. So, I want Nigerians to know that those who went

I am really tired of these stupid people. Buhari has a constitutional right to seek for re-election which nobody can deprive him of. If you really hate him up to that extent why not wait for the time ? The problem with Ibos in general is their hatred for the north which if they are not lucky will send them to their early graves. Therefore keep on shouting on social media . All we know is we love Buhari and will vote for him again come 2019. NOBODY can stop him from contesting again. Sai BABA 2019 insha Allah!!
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
thunderbabs:

How do i do that, plz?

Just Open a topic here on this forum and share ur experience with the scammers with other members.

1 Like

Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by mudiana(m): 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
mubeela:
which part of ur body is hurting I guess ur brain grin
this didn't warrant your statement and it clearly shows you don't have parents at home and if you do, you speak to them rudely. but guess what, Karma is coming for you, your kids will speak rudely to you.
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by dieBYfire: 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
Balkan:
l am very sure that this robot is wondering about in Nigeria looking for food. He has been progarmmed. So you guys should have mercy on him for he does not really know what he is saying

Don't mind the idiot.
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by DejiSantos: 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
Igbo youth compile a educational video on the history of Arochukwu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=463L0sbXu34
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
doctokwus:
That's just the summary.
Anytime I see somebody endorsing or canvassing for a 2nd term for Buhari,I honestly feel that person is not mentally okay.

Bros even a full scale mad man that has been Discharged from Yabaleft will not even whisper about Buhari second term.
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by mubeela(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
mudiana:
this didn't warrant your statement and it clearly shows you don't have parents at home and if you do, you speak to them rudely. but guess what, Karma is coming for you, your kids will speak rudely to you.
sorry uncle. I no no say d tin go paaain u like dis. Bt b careful hw u comment nxt tym
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by ANIOMADEI2018: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Corruption: Buhari is very clean, I can bet my life – Ex-Petroleum Minister, David-West

1 Share

Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by mudiana(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
mubeela:
sorry uncle. I no no say d tin go paaain u like dis. Bt b careful hw u comment nxt tym
I am happy you got the message. As for the threat, take it somewhere else. Have a nice day!
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by mubeela(m): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
mudiana:
I am happy you got the message. As for the threat, take it somewhere else. Have a nice day!
Very happy dat u got mine 2. Enjoy ur self
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by omoharry(f): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
mudiana:
so God you brought PMB to teach us a lesson, we don learn. pls take him away, we are hurting.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by omoharry(f): 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
mubeela:
you have started ooo..they have been pulse and sanity against tribal name calling ..now you are started the race again.the best you can do is to vote for who ever you wish and stop the e-championship on nairaland. una nor get power against Fulani people but would rather waste your time and energy on people that are not a danger to you..
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by henrysam(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
That means those igbos that went to aso rock to demand for Buhari second term are seriously insane.
Who listen to mad men then unless somebody of the same frame if mind
I rest my case
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by Bobby808: 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
countryfive:
this buhari is evil, with an evil a gender .God must stop him.
May the Almighty God stop this Buhari. Amen.
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by ChidiAlaigbo: 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
IGBO PEOPLE AND THEIR JONATHAN PAIN.

THESE PEOPLE NEED URGENT THERAPY
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by biggy26: 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
seunlayi:
Apc rubbished a golden opportunity by using buhari
True, but they may never have had the golden opportunity if they didn't use him.
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
mubeela:
We would be the happiest people on earth if God can find a way to ensure that buhari's actions doesnt 'concern us'. Let it be restricted to your tribe. You and your people can enjoy his change, we really dont want it to concern us
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Stethaine:
If you don't know. Muslim leaders don't give power easily

I never knew your definition of "giving power easily" can best be practically described as ex President Obasanjo's 3rd term agenda.

Going by your shallow and expected conclusion, Obasanjo was a Muslim president.

IPOB Ezi make una dey manage apply sense small even if na like dust particles.
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by 234GT(m): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
maasoap:

When will unfortunate beings like you realise the need to respect the choice of others? As bad as Jonathan was, many of you stuck with him in 2015.
This is the same thinking you all exhibited in 2015, calling everyone that didn't support Jonathan names. Now, you have started. Who would you want me to support in 2019? Let me guess : anything stands against Buhari, right? Ediot.

You are a goat Sir.
I won't reply you again so I'm not taken for a goat too.
Anyone supporting Buhari is either a goat or someone eating from the government.
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by Likei(m): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
jaymichael:
I am a Nigerian, he doesn't speak my mind.

Yours doesn't count
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by jaymichael(m): 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
Likei:

Yours doesn't count
You are wrong, My opinion counts. I appointed no one as my spokesman. His opinion is just what it is, HIS OPINION. So is mine. I don't know about yours.
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by ihitenansa: 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
bia! Niagrans are hungry,angry and tired.We won't sidon look make herdsmen dey kee up/down and d president keep mute If he tagged IPOB TERRORISTS, what about those killer BASTARDS HERDSMEN? let the old man unleash operation bee sting/alligator on those worthless long neck BASTARDS
change ur username to 'killerherdsmenareangels'
Re: It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths by ihitenansa: 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
oluwaahmed:
These igbo youths though correct should stay out of this. The igbos along with their niger-deltan brethren made their position known 3yrs ago that Buhari is a colossal failure waiting to happen (there's no need repeating that as posterity has judged) ;But they were insulted, ridiculed & killed for saying and believing the truth. Let igbos in general stay out of this OBJ buhaha before d tide is turned and they are made to look like d enemy. The current Yoruba leaders are notorious for their treachery don't hurriedly jump into their band wagon. This is d same way they turned around to bite GEJ simply bcoz they felt he marginalized them in political positions. If any1 this day Buhari will lose election if he contests in 2019, that person must be a toddler and an ignoramus. The man has put all the machinery in place for his re-election. He personally controls the INEC and military infrastructure as its his kinsmen and fiercely loyal goons that control them.
very wise counsel.... i concur

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) / Railway: Amaechi Accuses Chinese Firm Of Breaching Contract / Tinubu, Omo-agege, Kalu Condole With NGE, Kano Govt Over Tudunwada’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.