Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee (6096 Views)

A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Ladiesdream: 9:30am On Jan 25, 2018
There is this senator that is sleeping with my fiancee, I caught them and I have evidence what can I do? Let me not go futher but I want to rubbish him what is the best way I can do....
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by sarahade(f): 9:34am On Jan 25, 2018
Rubbish him for what o.
No be your fiancee carry leg go meet am.
SMH

29 Likes

Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by clarocuzioo(m): 9:36am On Jan 25, 2018
That's a stupid thing to do, you can be smart about it, use your girl to make use of the senator's connection, when you are properly established, use the money you made to get good, decent and more beautiful girl and marry her which simply implies dumping ur present "olosho" girlfriend at the right time, or better still just leave her and move on with your life.
Don't go and start a war you don't have the capacity in all ramifications to fight.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by ojun50(m): 9:37am On Jan 25, 2018
Rubbish your fiancee first young man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Ladiesdream: 9:37am On Jan 25, 2018
sarahade:
Rubbish him for what o.
No be your fiancee carry leg go meet am.
SMH
I know but there is problem between me and my fiancee now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Gourdoinc(m): 9:37am On Jan 25, 2018
if I were such a senator. after you have rubbished me, I will now show you who owns Nigeria. pussy men everywhere.

we should be reading how you have left the bitch , rather than what crap you posted there

3 Likes

Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Horlaidex(m): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2018
You're one step away from being a millionaire bro.

12 Likes

Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by LessNoise: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2018
Ladiesdream:

Twitter is the best place bro!!!! I'm with you all the way!!!

1 Like

Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by dollyjoy(f): 9:40am On Jan 25, 2018
Did he force her to sleep with him?

1 Like

Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by navzla(m): 9:41am On Jan 25, 2018
menh, if a senator sleeps with your woman, go test your of stds if you are free, leave her. Co's most of these politicians are stds carriers. help ur life oo

1 Like

Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Homeboiy: 9:42am On Jan 25, 2018
Do a collabo with your hoe fiance to milk the senator

Why rubbish his name... Is he not a man like you
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 25, 2018
this na the correct advice!!!

clarocuzioo:
That's a stupid thing to do, you can be smart about it, use your girl to make use of the senator's connection, when you are properly established, use the money you made to get good, decent and more beautiful girl and marry her which simply implies dumping ur present "olosho" girlfriend at the right time, or better still just leave her and move on with your life.
Don't go and start a war you don't have the capacity in all ramifications to fight.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by nikkypearl(f): 9:43am On Jan 25, 2018
Gourdoinc:
if I were such a senator. after you have rubbished me, I will now show you who owns Nigeria. pussy men everywhere.

we should be reading how you have left the bitch , rather than what crap you posted there
gbam!!
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Ladiesdream: 9:44am On Jan 25, 2018
LessNoise:

Twitter is the best place bro!!!! I'm with you all the way!!!
I have a bad evidence
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by HeWrites(m): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2018
Ladiesdream:
I have a bad evidence
Guy read the second comment... Follow it

At least minus you the number of poverty go reduce..

My 1cent
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 25, 2018
I rather have my codeine quench am with meatpie
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by IamSINZ(m): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2018
Ladiesdream:
I have a bad evidence

PM me, I can help.
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2018
Ladiesdream:
There is this senator that is sleeping with my fiancee, I caught them and I have evidence what can I do? Let me not go futher but I want to rubbish him what is the best way I can do....

You still call her your fiancee angry

Pursue the bitch. You have no issues with the Senator grin
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by LessNoise: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2018
Ladiesdream:
I have a bad evidence

Scandal never sticks in Nigeria for long!!!! Trust me it wouldn't last long buh I support your decision all the way
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Ladiesdream: 9:54am On Jan 25, 2018
LessNoise:

Scandal never sticks in Nigeria for long!!!! Trust me it wouldn't last long buh I support your decision all the way
you are with me ok
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Ladiesdream: 9:56am On Jan 25, 2018
efesodje:

You still call her your fiancee angry

Pursue the bitch. You have no issues with the Senator grin
her connection is what is holding my federal job
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Ahmed0336(m): 9:56am On Jan 25, 2018
clarocuzioo:
If you know what is good for you use this advice.

1 Like

Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by AnodaIT(m): 9:59am On Jan 25, 2018
Horlaidex:
You're one step away from being a millionaire bro.
No mind the foolish boy

For him mind him bin get fiancee
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by sarahade(f): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2018
Ladiesdream:

So you still want to marry her.
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by LessNoise: 10:03am On Jan 25, 2018
AnodaIT:

No mind the foolish boy

For him mind him bin get fiancee

He is foolish? Really bro early this morning you don dey use vulgar words
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by analsexqueen(f): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by princechurchill(m): 10:10am On Jan 25, 2018
Send me the video let me show u wat to do
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by AnodaIT(m): 10:22am On Jan 25, 2018
LessNoise:

He is foolish? Really bro early this morning you don dey use vulgar words
He is talking about vengeance but all I see is money and connections
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Sparkle777(f): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2018
clarocuzioo:

I kinda like this advice.
She ain't ur fiancée no more.
You can still choose to quietly leave
Thank Goodness u know the kind of woman u could av married.
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by LessNoise: 10:45am On Jan 25, 2018
AnodaIT:

He is talking about vengeance but all I see is money and connections

Then advice him
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by Pubichairs(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2018
this guy want to die untimely ..u wanna fight with a senator...
Re: A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee by emmalord(m): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2018
if you have evident threaten him and let him pay 5Million naria unless your will post it online. grin grin grin
Ladiesdream:

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dated This Foreign Girl And Got The Shock Of My Life / Fatherhood Has Really Changed Me .. Photos / Who Still Visit Or Remember This Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.