Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

We Have Been Dating For The Past Four Years. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Have Been Dating For The Past Four Years. (769 Views)

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / How I Find Out I Have Been Dating Myself For A Whole Year!! / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Been Dating For The Past Four Years. by Fissyjanny(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2018
Have been dating her for the pat four years and av invested so much in d relationship cos I luv her.
I av access to her Fb account and I checked all her inbox mssgs but recently she opened anoda Facebook acct and she denied me access to it den I became suspicious dat sumtn is really going on, I later successfully av access to d account and I found out she has started dating anoda guy far from her but dey re of d same tribe and hometown. I av decided not to ask her anything and av not change my attitude towards her I still gv her wateeva she want. Now please advice me on wat to do cos I really luv her but I think she doesn't deserve my true luv. Plsss wat sud I do?
Re: We Have Been Dating For The Past Four Years. by Pubichairs(m): 11:02am On Jan 25, 2018
undecided you saw with your own eyes that she's cheating on u..here u are asking us to advice u..sell your scrotum and give her the money afterwards...nonsense

8 Likes

Re: We Have Been Dating For The Past Four Years. by newyorks(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2018
when we told u never put all ur egg in one basket what was ur thought?
Re: We Have Been Dating For The Past Four Years. by axeman2(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2018
SHE IS NOT YET YOUR PROPERTY UNTILL BOTH OF YOU ARE LEGALLY MARRIED
Re: We Have Been Dating For The Past Four Years. by izaray(f): 11:09am On Jan 25, 2018
Eyah...Two love birds...Some girls dnt really kno what they want until they loose it..

I will advice you not to keep mute about it anymore..Call ur girl to order and discuss ur findings with her..Atleast hear her own side of the story too. She may just be chatting with d other guy without any emotions attach to it..

Communication is the best key in relationship
Re: We Have Been Dating For The Past Four Years. by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:10am On Jan 25, 2018
The reason why she's still in that so called relationship with you is because of the money and stuffs you give to her her
Once you stop giving her all this material things , she would dump your sorry ass completely and move to the new guy which I believe she truly loved.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Dating For The Past Four Years. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 25, 2018
Brother start small, detach yourself emotional, and financially then leave her.
Re: We Have Been Dating For The Past Four Years. by ipobarecriminals: 11:16am On Jan 25, 2018
sad CONFUSED LOVER BOY.
Re: We Have Been Dating For The Past Four Years. by Daniel2289(m): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2018
Fissyjanny:
Have been dating her for the pat four years and av invested so much in d relationship cos I luv her.
I av access to her Fb account and I checked all her inbox mssgs but recently she opened anoda Facebook acct and she denied me access to it den I became suspicious dat sumtn is really going on, I later successfully av access to d account and I found out she has started dating anoda guy far from her but dey re of d same tribe and hometown. I av decided not to ask her anything and av not change my attitude towards her I still gv her wateeva she want. Now please advice me on wat to do cos I really luv her but I think she doesn't deserve my true luv. Plsss wat sud I do?

Re: We Have Been Dating For The Past Four Years. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2018
My advice to you is to end the relationship because it is clearly not a healthy one...

Forego whatever you must have invested into her!
Re: We Have Been Dating For The Past Four Years. by Elparaiso(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2018
Hunku, she might just be friends with the other guy, okay? Wait until she prints her marriage IV before you open a thread. I would advise that you continue being a fool till then.
Re: We Have Been Dating For The Past Four Years. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2018
axeman2:
SHE IS NOT YET YOUR PROPERTY UNTILL BOTH OF YOU ARE LEGALLY MARRIED
So he should share his girl (technically their girl) just because they are yet to be married?

An unfaithful girlfriend will not become faithful even if she is married to a Bishop
Re: We Have Been Dating For The Past Four Years. by Fissyjanny(m): 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm is dat y she's hiding it from me, do u really think if I sit her down and ask her abt it will she be sincere wit me? Or she will deny dat she doesn't av any feeling for him but y hiding it from me. Seriously wanna start playing game on her too so at d end of d game nobody will gt hurt.
izaray:
Eyah...Two love birds...Some girls dnt really kno what they want until they loose it..

I will advice you not to keep mute about it anymore..Call ur girl to order and discuss ur findings with her..Atleast hear her own side of the story too. She may just be chatting with d other guy without any emotions attach to it..

Communication is the best key in relationship
Re: We Have Been Dating For The Past Four Years. by izaray(f): 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
Fissyjanny:
Hmmmmmmmm is dat y she's hiding it from me, do u really think if I sit her down and ask her abt it will she be sincere wit me? Or she will deny dat she doesn't av any feeling for him but y hiding it from me. Seriously wanna start playing game on her too so at d end of d game nobody will gt hurt.
Are you a learner Dn't ask her on the phone, invite her over and look directly into her eyes, and ask why she has decided to cheat on you with the other guy..Then watch her closely and see her reactions, try to be very sensitive over her looks...The truth will come out, except she has been in the cheating game for long, then she will kno how to hide it up, in order not to get caught by you....
Re: We Have Been Dating For The Past Four Years. by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
Cheating is terrible. But what sort of relationship are you guys having? Privacy isn't overrated! All these nonsense about couples sharing social media accounts is just not it. That's not how trust is built. It would get stifling.

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why Women Are Jealous Of Each Other / Tboss Shows Of Her Breast Again (shower Hour) / See What A Guy Did To His Girlfriend Over A Minor Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.