Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,082 members, 7,845,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed (71765 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by lenghtinny(m): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
This is b*llshit
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
oboy
The kind of traffic on sex doll thread is mind blowing cheesy
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
What a joke!
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by 9inches(m): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
ugh

Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by oluchivy(f): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
This is madness
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by Freeman59: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
SpareNo1:
The doll baby even wear make up sef... ewwwww

Just when I thought I have seen it all

Girls and slay queens ntooooor!!!!!
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by Duggedised12(f): 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
A lot of people are detached from sanity
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
Duggedised12:
A lot of people are detached from sanity
greiboy:
oboy

The kind of traffic on sex doll thread is mind blowing cheesy
[
emperor94:
WAHALA dey oo. Umunwayi, I repeat, WAHALA dey oo
quote author=SuperSuave post=64504128]Madness get level I swear[/quote]
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by Adaomalight(f): 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
pure madness
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by durolexxy(m): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Amazing...smh
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by Shedrak1(m): 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dear sisters, The fake one is 800k, Don't give out the real one cheap....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by otokpamike(m): 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
Why all the sex dolls na oyinbo,please we need black once too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by shomutuski(m): 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
but why....... what kind of fuckery is this? why God. nothing beats an organic Pussy that gets moist upon fingering.... am telling you.

1 Like

Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by Charle1992: 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ass hole nigaa from a shit hole country. ..
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by Charle1992: 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ass hole nigaa from a shit hole country. .
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by kesflex(m): 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
has d level of stupidity risen to dis level?
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Chai, when women are there. Na wa oh. Men are losing it. Even when we used to be kids, its girls that sleep with dolls, not boys.

2 Likes

Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by 21savages: 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
Gals go wan mad now
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by 2shure: 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
men
na to enter sex doll dating
westee must not cast
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 26, 2018
So!!! How does that make Nigeria a first world country.

If she like make she join Facebook, twitter, SnapChat, KillChat, WizzyChat, DollChat, MonkeyChat, FowlChat or even CattleChat self or whatever social network is out there to join, even Nairaland self, if she like make she join nam, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN, I HAVE NEVER AND I WILL NEVER WILL.

Only PERVERTS Follow Sex Dolls on Social Networks.

#I'M_NOT_A_PERVERT.

#XAVIER.

#I'M_A_GOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by chiokeman(m): 12:13am On Jan 26, 2018
Dey shud start frm 2go b4 progressing to instagram and Watsapp. I wll be d 1st to release my number to dem. Rubbish!
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by onomeabuja: 12:20am On Jan 26, 2018
WAIT O ....I NO EVEN UNDERSTAND THIS TIN O....
UNA MEAN SAY THIS intimacy gadget NO GET ODOUR SMELL, I MEAN "BRAKE SMELL"??!...HABA SOME PEOPLE JUST DEY FUNNY SHA O.
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by Davenells24(m): 12:25am On Jan 26, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
wow,she's so beautiful. Look at that slim straight nose and big boobs
PierreDeFermath:
PierreDeFermath:
this one no go sweet,abeg make I enjoy my sleep
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by bedspread: 1:02am On Jan 26, 2018
Satanism in FULL GEAR
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by Macdav(m): 1:02am On Jan 26, 2018
Make sex doll pack well joor coolMake sex doll pack well joor
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by ElGood: 1:17am On Jan 26, 2018
I don't why some people r jst making too much noise on the sex doll. For me I am not thinking abt it, I am thinking of agric biz and it value chain, which I believe will fetch me good money and will sharpen my thinking. So for those thinking abt it Weldone and I wish u all the best, please don't forget to wish me well too.
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by IdiAmin2(m): 1:27am On Jan 26, 2018
Me I don put down payment down for this one below. Awaiting delivery in 2 weeks. As she already dey my favourite doggie, na to use straight out the box
Plus, had to throw in extra $100 for them to make the yansh a bit bigger as I like big yansh die.
I go update una in 2 weeks after my first round.

3 Likes

Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by okerekeikpo: 1:57am On Jan 26, 2018
Most ladies has nothing to offer apart from sex so they are as good as a sex doll

1 Like

Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by devigblegble: 2:17am On Jan 26, 2018
Does the doll suck prick ? If not then I’m not interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.