Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. (4002 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / BBN: Which City Is Referred As Brown Roof City In Nigeria / Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by Kaysurplus: 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hi Romancelanders, please ignore my grammars and try profer a solution to this issue I'm about to share.

I have this particular girl have been dating for two years, and i plan on settling down with on the long run if God permits. But recently, I discovered the young boys in her neighborhood calls her "PK" (penalty kick) , and I've challenged her several times on this derogatory word these guys refer her as, but her response was " I shouldn't be bothered cos' that's how young boys behave when they have crush on ladies they like".
It's even more confusing as these boys are always nice whenever they see me and they always treat me with respect. But whenever I'm driving with her and these boys happen to be around and sees us together, they'll keep greeting us and hailing her as PK.
This matter bothers me a lot, I love her and I'm so confused at the same time.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
Oga you don enter one chance.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Oga you don enter one chance.
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by stacyadams: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
codedly cum to d streets,,declare shayo for boizor small cash dem go tell u.. grin grin grin

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
They think, or know she's an easy bitch.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by Epositive(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
stacyadams:
codedly cum to d streets,,declare shayo for boizor small cash dem go tell u.. grin grin grin
Strictly street bizness! cheesy follow this advice op

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by StrawberryGloss(f): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
Your galfriend have cast.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by bigtt76(f): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
She de play football ni? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by izaray(f): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
stacyadams:
I concur

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by Cowbuoy: 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
stacyadams:

Dem go over tell him sef... cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by Cowbuoy: 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Oga ti penalty kick lo throw in... grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by wtfcoded: 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
Chai, ur babe is a giver.
A real giver undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by Alariwo2: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
She's sleeping around no doubt..

I used to know a girl in my area back then that had nine abortions within months.. Very innocent looking girl but sleeps with every guy (16yrs and above) in the area.
The same guys later exposed her sha.

Girls enjoy sex more, so they find it difficult to control themselves unlike guys.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by Khd95(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
Wan ti ba penalty lo trowin' beh beh beh,beh beh beh grin

Those boys wan save u from catastrophe but u no wan wise up

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by eTECTIVe(m): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Why not ask d boys instead of waiting for romancelanders to com and spoil ur mind.. PK or not , no b every PK dem dey score

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by Highbhee(m): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Your gf Na Leather ball... Kicks by every player. ..

Elese maradona...
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by donstan18: 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
Alariwo2:

I used to know a girl in my area back then that had nine abortions within months.. Very innocent looking girl but sleeps with every guy (16yrs and above) in the area.

Girls enjoy sex more, so they find it difficult to control themselves unlike guys.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by blues343(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dis Guy U dey F ooo. Instead of U to follow boy s reason make Dem let U no watin dey. U dey dere dey MONKEY ur self by ur self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by Elparaiso(m): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
Uncle, I don't like using the word "ho", so I'll just drop the word "slut".

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by oginga: 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
Those boys are trying to save you from future heatbreak. Like someone said earlier, just declare bottles for them and get the latest news about your so called girlfriend.

Here in my office there is a s**t we called "CP". This stands for corporate prostitute as she gives her product to who ever is interested in it including young trainees.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by dayleke: 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Maybe dem don run train for her b4.
Sebi na neighborhood guys?
Dem sabi more than you bro. Just do d needful for them n ur eyes n ears go open.
Ur mouth go open sef.

But like you already don talk say you love her na,
Noftin go happen.
You know why?
"Cos love is blind".
Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Mynd44 abeg what is the synonym of PK

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by Lloydfather(m): 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Kaysurplus:
Hi Romancelanders, please ignore my grammars and try profer a solution to this issue I'm about to share.

I have this particular girl have been dating for two years, and i plan on settling down with on the long run if God permits. But recently, I discovered the young boys in her neighborhood calls her "PK" (penalty kick) , and I've challenged her several times on this derogatory word these guys refer her as, but her response was " I shouldn't be bothered cos' that's how young boys behave when they have crush on ladies they like".
It's even more confusing as these boys are always nice whenever they see me and they always treat me with respect. But whenever I'm driving with her and these boys happen to be around and sees us together, they'll keep greeting us and hailing her as PK.
Bra in ma area when they call a lady PK it mean she doesn't know how to say NO to opposite sex.

Runnnnnnnnn for ya life if carest thou.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by Ximenez(m): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
Op right now, after reading heartbreaking comments.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by LessNoise: 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
Alariwo2:

ONLY HER 9 ABORTIONS WITHIN MONTHS IM SURE YOU FATHERED ONE IN THERE

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
LessNoise:

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by amakadihot87(f): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
LessNoise:

......since u can get pregnant once in a month it means she got pregnant every month for nine months

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
PK = Paramount King (Obesere's Nickname)
Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by Opoki(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
Kaysurplus:

Perhaps someone Don chop her ogbono in the hood. Just don't mind them and proceed with your girl if you love her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by Alariwo2: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
LessNoise:

Nah.. I didn't fancy her then and she was older.
Maybe I would have had VIP access, who knows

Her friends leaked her secrets, that was how we got to know.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by OneCubeofSugar(m): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hmm. Op I nor go lie you, those hood boys sabi wetin dem dey talk o.
Just bottle them and try find out why dem dey call am so.

You fit no like weti dem tell you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. by LessNoise: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
amakadihot87:
......since u can get pregnant once in a month it means she got pregnant every month for nine months

I jus weak for op

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Girl I Disvirgin Is Breaking Up With Me / In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.