Stats: 3,163,110 members, 7,852,760 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Never Met A Guy Who Was Finacially Stabled. I'm Starting To Suspect Foul Play. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Met A Guy Who Was Finacially Stabled. I'm Starting To Suspect Foul Play. (740 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Why Nigerian spinsters should be finacially independent. / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story (2) (3) (4)

Never Met A Guy Who Was Finacially Stabled. I'm Starting To Suspect Foul Play. by hermosa(f): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2010
I'm not like a supersticious person or anything, but i've been thinkin about all my exes and it just occured to me that none of them were like financially independent. except one, and also this one i'm dating, but like they aren't over the top rich and i'm just wondering how come i never date guys who are crazy rich. and i know they exist, they are out there,
what do you guys think?
Re: Never Met A Guy Who Was Finacially Stabled. I'm Starting To Suspect Foul Play. by LadyLocs(f): 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2010
Could it be that you hang out where broke people are because that`s what you can afford?
Re: Never Met A Guy Who Was Finacially Stabled. I'm Starting To Suspect Foul Play. by tkb417(m): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2010
if ure broker urself, u dont wear good clothes, not exposed, ugly, live in a densely populated environment, cant speak good english, didnt go to a good schools (nursery to UNI), dony have a good job et al; how do u intend to attract the good guys

you think the good guys are looking for liabilities like you? hell no
step up ur game if its not too late then things can be better
Re: Never Met A Guy Who Was Finacially Stabled. I'm Starting To Suspect Foul Play. by hermosa(f): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2010
uhm, lol! thank you. but i doubt i've ever been labled a 'liability' or 'not exposed', and i do make enough money.
and you guys kinda have it all wrong, i'm not saying i need a guy who'll take care of me cos i got a job and i'm doing good for myself, i just want to know why i'm hvin this kinda bad luck. i mean like, i'm i under a curse, or just not workin with the crowd i should be working with.
Re: Never Met A Guy Who Was Finacially Stabled. I'm Starting To Suspect Foul Play. by tkb417(m): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2010
hermosa:

uhm, lol! thank you. but i doubt i've ever been labled a 'liability' or 'not exposed', and i do make enough money.
and you guys kinda have it all wrong, i'm not saying i need a guy who'll take care of me cos i got a job and i'm doing good for myself, i just want to know why i'm hvin this kinda bad luck. i mean like, i'm i under a curse, or just not workin with the crowd i should be working with.
hmm , hermosa
if you have got a job (u aint a liability) and you ure doing good for urself just like u claimed, then change ur "parade"

parade = ur lifestyle

change ur friends, change where u hang out, change ur thinking and say no to the scrubs anytime they come
meanwhile, dont ever think ure under any curse cos you are not

so where do u hang out on fridays? lemme start from there
Re: Never Met A Guy Who Was Finacially Stabled. I'm Starting To Suspect Foul Play. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2010
There goes another one. Later they'll say pro01 is a woman-basher. So guys who aren't filthy rich are now "bad luck" and harbingers of a "curse"??

Attentive (male) Nairalanders, take note: she's probably speaking the mind of womankind. Did you notice that she did not mention handsome, loving, caring, faithful, 'God-fearing' and other such higher qualities? That means you can have all these qualities- perhaps even coupled with a decent income but you'd still be silently derided as a 'curse' and 'bad luck' by these blood-thirsty love peddlers!

I've long believed that women shouldnt be taken seriously. Just concentrate your efforts on making your money and bleep them whenever you can to release tension.
Re: Never Met A Guy Who Was Finacially Stabled. I'm Starting To Suspect Foul Play. by tkb417(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2010
pro01:

There goes another one. Later they'll say pro01 is a woman-basher. So guys who aren't filthy rich are now "bad luck" and harbingers of a "curse"??

Attentive (male) Nairalanders, take note: she's probably speaking the mind of womankind. Did you notice that she did not mention handsome, loving, caring, faithful, 'God-fearing' and other such higher qualities? That means you can have all these qualities- perhaps even coupled with a decent income but you'd still be silently derided as a 'curse' and 'bad luck' by these blood-thirsty love peddlers!

I've long believed that women shouldnt be taken seriously. Just concentrate your efforts on making your money and bleep them whenever you can to release tension.
LOL! i believe you bro
make ma money, drive the heavy machines and let them run after me

my prob is just my mother wey dey worry me to start thinkin of marriage angry angry angry angry
Re: Never Met A Guy Who Was Finacially Stabled. I'm Starting To Suspect Foul Play. by iice(f): 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2010
so @ Topic.
so financially stable = very rich. I didn't know.

I didn't date super rich guys either except for 1 (took him 3 years to get me to accept a pendant grin).
Re: Never Met A Guy Who Was Finacially Stabled. I'm Starting To Suspect Foul Play. by lordkrato(m): 1:27am On Apr 16, 2010
iice:

so @ Topic.
so financially stable = very rich. I didn't know.

I didn't date super rich guys either except for 1 (took him 3 years to get me to accept a pendant grin).

Re: Never Met A Guy Who Was Finacially Stabled. I'm Starting To Suspect Foul Play. by 190: 5:35am On Apr 16, 2010
tkb417:

LOL! i believe you bro
make ma money, drive the heavy machines and let them run after me

my prob is just my mother wey dey worry me to start thinkin of marriage angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Never Met A Guy Who Was Finacially Stabled. I'm Starting To Suspect Foul Play. by Pweety4me(f): 5:42am On Apr 16, 2010
@OP So because u r thinkin. . .i must also think abi? undecided tongue

It might just be ur luck. . .lolz lipsrsealed
Re: Never Met A Guy Who Was Finacially Stabled. I'm Starting To Suspect Foul Play. by iice(f): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2010
lord krato:

undecided In layman terms. . .its hard for me to accept anything from anybody.
Re: Never Met A Guy Who Was Finacially Stabled. I'm Starting To Suspect Foul Play. by madlady(f): 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2010
iice:

undecided In layman terms. . .its hard for me to accept anything from anybody.

smiley smiley smiley At last, someone who see's things the way I do. I can retire knowing I am not a freak embarassed
Re: Never Met A Guy Who Was Finacially Stabled. I'm Starting To Suspect Foul Play. by iice(f): 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2010
madlady:

smiley smiley smiley At last, someone who see's things the way I do. I can retire knowing I am not a freak embarassed

lol, no you aren't a freak tongue.  The women in my immediate family are the same.
Re: Never Met A Guy Who Was Finacially Stabled. I'm Starting To Suspect Foul Play. by omega25red(m): 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2010
poster

how would a financially stable guy improve your life? is it that you will take advantage of his money or finally you wont have a guy who is constantly asking you for money.
when i see posts like this i usually laugh because you are currently building your life but you want someone who is already set. why not build with someone so you both can appreciate the hard work you did together instead of latching on to someone who got theirs already

I Love Him But He Loves Some One Else / Why Do Ladies Get Jealous - Is It Affecting Your Relationship? / Do Women Have To Play The Role Of A Fool To Make A Marriage Work?