Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today (6776 Views)

My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him / Driver Caught Having Sex With His Boss' Wife. What His Boss Did Will Shock You / Something Bizarre Happened At Work Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by Preciousgirl(f): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
He slapped my buttox
And run out of the office
But I didn't say anything
HHmmm
This is getting scary
Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by greatnaija01: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
sister, pls since you are a born again, tell this to ya church leaders and they will tell you what to do
Preciousgirl:
He slapped my buttox
HHmmm
This is getting scary

5 Likes

Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by IamSINZ(m): 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
Seek the face of Jesus sad
Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by hooklover: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
Preciousgirl:
He slapped my buttox
HHmmm
This is getting scary

Haha. Don't behave as if u don't know the meaning of that.. Go and shave up and prepare for him sucking u.

4 Likes

Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by ClitoPen: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Preciousgirl:
He slapped my buttox
HHmmm
This is getting scary
It's getting scary...what have you been playing with? Did you tell us wen it started?

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by Preciousgirl(f): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
hooklover:

Haha. Don't behave as if u don't know the meaning of that.. Go and shave up and prepare for him sucking u.

Abomination
Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by newyorks(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
bia dis gurl must ul ur topic be related to my boss dis my boss dat? make we run for u?

7 Likes

Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by purem(m): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
[s]
Preciousgirl:
He slapped my buttox
HHmmm
This is getting scary
[/s]

Madam yhu tell a special kind of a big lie have never heard in a long time

Nothing to back up ur lie and some mumus are believing you

Pls lie is not gud 4 ur health

9 Likes

Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by HelenBee(f): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
What should we do now?

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
Failed troll

1 Like

Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by haywire07(m): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
Madam, phuck off .

You are enjoying the whole drama so that you can run to nairaland at night to create stupid threads .

You know wat to do, so why bother us wit ur office escapades Asif u re not enjoying it undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by Daniel2289(m): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
purem:
[s][/s]

Madam yhu tell a special kind of a big lie have never heard in a long time
Nothing to back up ur lie and some mumus are believing you
Pls lie is not gud 4 ur health
I concur with u jaree. Infact, one like for u.
Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by Preciousgirl(f): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
HelenBee:
What should we do now?

Advise me
Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by HelenBee(f): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
Preciousgirl:

Advise me
Are you a teenager?

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
these your boss poo don taya persin
Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by Modelqwen(f): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
shocked

Attention gotten but respect? nay....very expensive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by purem(m): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Daniel2289:

I concur with u jaree.
Infact, one like for u.

Bros go check her threads na so so "my boss..........."

Full am

Olosho fvckin her boss and
coming here to tell us nonsense
lies

Infact to beat her dey hungry me sef

1 Like

Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by Daniel2289(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
purem:

Bros go check her threads na so so "my boss..........."
Full am
Olosho fvckin her boss and coming here to tell us nonsense lies
Infact to beat her dey hungry me sef
No mind her. I don really check am.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by victoronyekwelu(m): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Once again I clicked on a useless post
Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by aspirebig: 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
OP.....OP. ....OP....?

How many times did I call you?

Remember that you are a married woman oooooh

This your rough play with your boss..hmmmm you go woundoo
Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by Momoh7(m): 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
And e oga tel me the thing wen we go drink Make i better warn my guy
Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
You this woman... I see u are sexually aroused!!
Well, lucky u.. I am just 17..
Open ur puuusii and I wee suck it even though
Uve got dirty hair down there..

Every time, my boss my boss!!
Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
victoronyekwelu:
Once again I clicked on a useless post
grin
Kolo.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by censeakay(m): 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
Na only you lieing lieing up and down
Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

Attention gotten but respect? nay....very
expensive.
U garrit dear.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Preciousgirl:
He slapped my buttox
HHmmm
This is getting scary
What is your problem? How old are you? With all these childish posts? What is wrong with you?

I wonder why people still take out minutes from their precious time to advice you. The haven't gone though your posts to see that something is seriously wrong with your mental state. Stop this and behave.

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by free2ryhme: 12:24am On Nov 25, 2017
Preciousgirl:
He slapped my buttox
HHmmm
This is getting scary

how often must you tell us that you are stupid
Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by crackhouse(m): 3:38am On Nov 25, 2017
Every time ur boss This and that.
Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by MrHenshaw: 5:47am On Nov 25, 2017
Preciousgirl:
He slapped my buttox And run out of the office But I didn't say anything HHmmm This is getting scary

Reign
Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by MrHenshaw: 5:48am On Nov 25, 2017
Preciousgirl:
He slapped my buttox And run out of the office But I didn't say anything HHmmm This is getting scary

Resign
Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by Hhenryy: 6:16am On Nov 25, 2017
Preciousgirl:
Stop lying against your BOSS!
Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by Hemcy1(m): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2017
Am tired of your wahala

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason / Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] / He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.