Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Islam And Spirituality - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam And Spirituality (20977 Views)

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Islam And The Prophet Muhammad / Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons / Differences Between Islam And Western Ideology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
Empiree:
Allahumo Salli ala sayyidina Muhammadin wa ala Aliy wasalim.

The shortest

Tnx much

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Do not use the name of past pious people or go to their grave to ask for help. Shaiytan is a very intelligent being. Let me tell u a story.

There is this Muslim pious man in South Africa a very pious man who died over 300 yrs ago. It was said dat d man performed great miracles b4 he died so he was very popular among the Muslims their.

Because of this, people use to go to his grave to ask him for help even after centuries that he past on. In fact till dis date they still do dat. Funnily whatever their problem is will be granted, but u and I know that d dead can't grant anything.

So to d main gist, sheikh abdelrauf heard this and visited the grave for jinn catching to knw wats Goin on their.

Story short d first jinn came and said salamu aleikum. Which means he a Muslim jinn, and he was asked Wat he is doing here. He said he is securing the grave.

Lemme put it in a conversation format.

Sheik: securing from who?

Muslim jinn: shayateen, they ar in d surroundings but they can't come here because of me.

Sheik: but why ar u securing d grave, wat do gain from it.

Jinn: because he was a pious man, and was performing miracle to help pple.

Sheik: How was he performing the miracle

The jinn said that he was using them to perform miracle. Sheikh ask, so it wasn't a real miracle, d jinn said yes, that they use to go and help anyone dat came to the pious man for help....

Sheik: but Wat I ask is why are u securin dis grave Wat is ur reward.

Jinn: because he use to accommodate us, and give us anything we want.

Sheikh: like Wat

Jinn: he recites for us lots of Quran.

So d sheikh said, but Wat u ar doing is not good, how can d Quran gives u power. Then he accepted that d man use to mix their name in it and gives them lots of animal sacrifice.

Sheik: what about the pple dat come to dis grave to ask for help.

Jinn: we will go an stay with them till their problem are solve

So d sheikh said, pple come to d grave an ask for help, u go and help them, d pple think it's d dead pious man that helped them. And then keep coming back for help. He ask d jinn, but u are a Muslim, isn't that shirk u ar making pple to commit ? He was quite. So they called his associates,
and ask them Wat is their part in all this.

They said they are the ones that give pple the problem so dat they will come to d grave for help.
D sheikh ask, so Wat did they take from this pple for helping them, they said they take their food, health, psych etc.

You see, thats how the jinns works, apart from the fact that they want to trick u to commit shirk, they can't help u for free too, they help u and take something from u too like ur health, psych etc.

So u See how they ran the business. They give u problems so u come to d grave for help, an then help u and give u another problem,so that u com bak again, it goes on in circles ( because d fact is jinns don't have d power to help anybody, Wat they do is they give u problem, of which they will be able to solve because it's their making) and while all this is going on they are taking ur health, psych, sleeping with ur daughters etc.
May Allah subuhana'wata'ala help us against shaiytan and its evil plot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
According to ibn kathir, If u want blessings or u want ur problems solve just send lots of salat to rasul (saw) and u will be blessed double fold in dis life and hereafter, insha Allah.

Salawat also increases ur status spiritually

Salamu aleikum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
Am not saying there are not good pious Muslims jinns that helps oo, but there are hypocrite once too, that will pretend to be a pious jinn and tricks believers into shirk, we just need to be careful.

There are Muslims jinns dat lives in Muslim homes and help them whenever evil Jinns want to come to the house.

There are once that follow Muslim to do zikr. They can also help u as a friend too.

But there's just no need to contact them for help, because the wrong one might come and pretend to be the good one
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
emekaRaj:
According to ibn kathir, If u want blessings or u want ur problems solve just send lots of salat to rasul (saw) and u will be blessed double fold in dis life and hereafter, insha Allah.

Salawat also increases ur status spiritually

Salamu aleikum
not only him. Nabi(saw) himself actually said this
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
emekaRaj:
Do not use the name of past pious people or go to their grave to ask for help. Shaiytan is a very intelligent being. Let me tell u a story.

There is this Muslim pious man in South Africa a very pious man who died over 300 yrs ago. It was said dat d man performed great miracles b4 he died so he was very popular among the Muslims their.

Because of this, people use to go to his grave to ask him for help even after centuries that he past on. In fact till dis date they still do dat. Funnily whatever their problem is will be granted, but u and I knowhat d dead can't grant anything.

So to d main gist, sheikh abdelrauf heard this and visited the grave for jinn catching to knw wats Goin on their.

Story short d first jinn came and said salamu aleikum. Which means he a Muslim jinn, and he was asked Wat he is doing here. He said he is securing the grave.

Lemme put it in a conversation format.

Sheik: securing from who?

Muslim jinn: shayateen, they ar in d surroundings but they can't come here because of me.

Sheik: but why ar u securing d grave, wat do gain from it.

Jinn: because he was a pious man, and was performing miracle to help pple.

Sheik: How was he performing the miracle

The jinn said that he was using them to perform miracle. Sheikh ask, so it wasn't a real miracle, d jinn said yes, that they use to go and help anyone dat came to the pious man for help....

Sheik: but Wat I ask is why are u securin dis grave Wat is ur reward.

Jinn: because he use to accommodate us, and give us anything we want.

Sheikh: like Wat

Jinn: he recites for us lots of Quran.

So d sheikh said, but Wat u ar doing is not good, how can d Quran gives u power. Then he accepted that d man use to mix their name in it and gives them lots of animal sacrifice.

Sheik: what about the pple dat come to dis grave to ask for help.

Jinn: we will go an stay with them till their problem are solve

So d sheikh said, pple come to d grave an ask for help, u go and help them, d pple think it's d dead pious man that helped them. And then keep coming back for help. He ask d jinn, but u are a Muslim, isn't that shirk u ar making pple to commit ? He was quite. So they called his associates,
and ask them Wat is their part in all this.

They said they are the ones that give pple the problem so dat they will come to d grave for help.
D sheikh ask, so Wat did they take from this pple for helping them, they said they take their food, health, psych etc.

You see, thats how the jinns works, apart from the fact that they want to trick u to commit shirk, they can't help u for free too, they help u and take something from u too like ur health, psych etc.

So u See how they ran the business. They give u problems so u come to d grave for help, an then help u and give u another problem,so that u com bak again, it goes on in circles ( because d fact is jinns don't have d power to help anybody, Wat they do is they give u problem, of which they will be able to solve because it's their making) and while all this is going on they are taking ur health, psych, sleeping with ur daughters etc.
May Allah subuhana'wata'ala help us against shaiytan and its evil plot
interesting. Those people especially young ones do this. They should rather study figh. That's why it is said that before delving into Islamic spirituality, you must have sound knowledge of figh. That way you know what you doing.

Grave visiting is simply to make Dua for them and to also reflect. That's my boundary. Even if the dead can hear, they can't help independently. Ulama need to speak out loud against their ppl doing this.

Sheikh Muhammad Mustapha Ashile(ra) said something to this effect in one of his lectures that if you seek help from jinn and rely on them too much, they help you but takes away your thinking faculty (psych).

They can help but it must not be coercion or by them demanding something in return especially something of Haram nature. This is where knowledge of figh is very important. This is what messed up many today. They don't want to study but they want to do miracles. It doesn't work that way.

And jinn asking for someone to sacrifice for them, you better run. Sacrificing them or in their name alone is tantamount to shirk. Some of them ask for taking bath in market and all that nonsense.

This is not for everyone. Mujiza or karama is only through Allah by calling Him an His Attributes. DHIKR

THE DEAD PIOUS MAN HIMSELF NEEDS DU'A in the grave. Some of Nigerian ulama have warned of this recently. Like drama sheikh Sanu said: "we didn't ask you to go to the grave to worship, we asked you to make DU'A for them".

Sheikh Oniwasi Agbaye(ra) also said the same thing. Why people don't listen. Even human can barely help for free. If they wanna help, their help should be lilahi warosulu

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by iamgenius(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
Empiree:
you have problem. Maybe this 12 mins video would help you of the definition and essence sad

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=2s&v=ie4YV0PTQ50

The word "Sufism" is not in the Quran but the descriptions are there. It is just like calling Allah by other names. So why are you nagging

So the Sufism existed in the time of nabi(saw). And sahaba were sufis.
I already knew him before. Anyway, I listened to him to hear what he's up to again in his wrong sayings as usual.

I knew he'll say rubbish even before I watched the clip. Now answer me Empiree,

Why is ur Shaykh quoting weak ahaadeeth? Like the حديث فراسة، and he also said nubuwa comprises of 46 branches.

Note: We've got no problem with whatever you name yourself only, it's about what's in your Aqeedah too.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by iamgenius(m): 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
Tlake:
Mr fundamentalist asalam aleikum warahmatulah wabaraka tuh,are you a pagan?... I think not ...
I want u to realise that we are all not perfect only d Almighty his... that is to Mr emakaraj his nt perfect neither is u or I.. I plead with u in the name of our rasul to pls help your other brothers on the thread...peace bro
Beg in the name of Allah only.

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
iamgenius:
I already knew him before. Anyway, I listened to him to hear what he's up to again in his wrong sayings as usual.

I knew he'll say rubbish even before I watched the clip.
whatelse you got to say but to call him "misguided" shocked

Why is ur Shaykh quoting weak ahaadeeth? Like the حديث فراسة، and he also said nubuwa comprises of 46 branches.
sothe hadith is weak or fabricated?. That's interesting. Please answer. Is it daef hadith?

Note: We've got no problem with whatever you name yourself only, it's about what's in your Aqeedah too.
you changed your mind after you took off to learn or what?. You just suddenly changed but before, you so much concerned about names. Aqeeda, what is aqeeda self that you all throw around like piece of paper?

Basic belief system of muslims is clear. Whoever opposes it is kafir:

To believe Allah is One
Belief in His messangers
His Divine Revealed Books
His Angels
In Qadar
In Last Day

Lailaha ila Allahu MUhammad rosulAllah
To pray 5 daily salat
Fast in month of ramadan

These are the basics and foundation of islamic faith. To reject these is kufr. So now, what "aqeeda" you are talking about besides these?
Pay zakat
Perform Haj
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
iamgenius:
Beg in the name of Allah only.

Thank you
Re: Islam And Spirituality by basugar441(m): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2018
emekaRaj:

There is effective method of dawah to d jinns. It's called 'jinn catching' u can literally catch all the jinns in particular area and convert them to Muslims, and use a verse to command to fight for Allah against shayateen.

I will explain it later

This guy is so funny, who is feeding you all these lies. Give us evidence from the Qur'an or Sunnah on this your claim........May Allah grant me and you Hidayyah.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
basugar441:

This guy is so funny, who is feeding you all these lies. Give us evidence from the Qur'an or Sunnah on this your claim........May Allah grant me and you Hidayyah.

Do u live under a rock?
Re: Islam And Spirituality by basugar441(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
emekaRaj:

Do u live under a rock?

Sarcasm right.........
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
basugar441:

Sarcasm right.........
Unfortunately NO
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 9:07am On Feb 03, 2018
I was thinking I was the only anti progressive grin grin on this section

I'm happy others are seeing garbage been typed in the name exorcism
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
Fundamentalist:

I don't get what your problem. Shariah is standard by which a practice is judge. Not your whim. Help yourself.

http://ruqyatreatment.com/jinn-catching/

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
Empiree:
I don't get what your problem. Shariah is standard by which a practice is judge. Not your whim. Help yourself.

http://ruqyatreatment.com/jinn-catching/

After all the English I was expecting a hadeeth to support your claims but you fell short .

How a mighty thinking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Islam And Spirituality by basugar441(m): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Trust me, i now have time for these people that are just so eager to invent lies in the deen. I have always been following the Islamic section ever since i knew it was active. I was very amused reading emekaraj's comment where he talked about jinn catching..... just sit down in one place and start concocting lies....

#iro_lasan
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
Fundamentalist:

After all the English I was expecting a hadeeth to support your claims but you fell short .

How a mighty thinking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hummm, no. You are the one jumping to conclusion. Your were supposed to have answered his first question with evidence but you failed to do that. So why are you asking me for a prove now?. It seems you don't really understand what the opportunity is about.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
basugar441:

Trust me, i now have time for these people that are just so eager to invent lies in the deen. I have always been following the Islamic section ever since i knew it was active. I was very amused reading emekaraj's comment where he talked about jinn catching..... just sit down in one place and start concocting lies....

#iro_lasan

Ignorance is a disease...... I dnt understand how someone can be blabbing about something u dnt know... Had u humbly ask, u would have learn Wat it is.... Now u just blabbing about something u dnt knw.

Be humble boys, Allah love those who are humble

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
basugar441:

#iro_lasan

They believe in hidden knowledge grin grin

As for empiree that guy is something else lipsrsealed lipsrsealed his second name is baid'ah . After albaqir , I haven't seen a strong innovator like him
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
Empiree:
hummm, no. You are the one jumping to conclusion. Your were supposed to have answered his first question with evidence but you failed to do that. So why are you asking me for a prove now?. It seems you don't really understand what the opportunity is about.

Opportunity in liaising with jinns

Is that allowed in Islam sad sad
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
basugar441:

#iro_lasan
everything you see or read is not always as it seems to be. You guys focused too much only on external observations. You failed to realized internal reality. You can as well say seeing them is also fallacy just bcus Hadith says they see us where we can't see them, right?. Yoruba people say Airinjina ni airi abuke okéré

I don't understand how this is a lie when you see traces in history. Anyways, I would discourage anyone to go around "catching" them for biz stuff.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Opportunity in liaising with jinns

Is that allowed in Islam sad sad
what's wrong with you bro?. Why are you full of assumptions and suspicions?. Didn't the prophet (saw) warn you of this shameful habit?

liaising kó, liassumption nì shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
Fundamentalist:

As for empi.ree that guy is something else lipsrsealed lipsrsealed his second name is baid'ah . After alb.aqir , I haven't seen a strong innovator like him
why are you calling him?. Looking for trouble?. You love derailing, isn't?
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
@ empiree some of this guys that have life easy with no problem, spiritual problems. Dnt know Wat Muslims are facing out their.... And dis problems is causing many Muslims to commit shirk by going to herbalist, if nt for the help of jinn catching.

I have seen someone dat got possess by a jinn wen it was removed the sorcerer send 3 more jinn wen the raqi was struggling with the 3 jinns, the sorcerer was sending more..... Just imagine they were just playing with d raqi, he has recited almost the whole Quran and it just keep getting worse, everytime he thought he is making, it's actually getting worse, d guy was exhausted, the raqi gave up. And we prescribed jinn catching.

With jinn catching the tables are turn, u catch d jinn, bring others involve at once even if they are hundreds, bring the remaining jinn with sorcerer, so he can't send anymore, cancel all pacts they have with d sorcerer and devil. With the first verse of Bara'atu sura 9. Then burn d sihr and cancel all d blood sacrifice dat was done to d jinn. Convert them and send them back to fight d sorcerer.

All this are done with verse from Quran..... There's nothing hidden... The videos are their u can watch it.
I will post the link to the video later.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
You mind them? ^^^^

They only read religious text mechanically. They still have my question from 3yrs ago unanswered in "Jinn Stories" thread about similar thing. None of them answered.

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by iamgenius(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
Empiree:
why are you calling him?. Looking for trouble?. You love derailing, isn't?
Shebi he's your brother in Innovation. grin
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
iamgenius:
Shebi he's your brother in Innovation. grin
emekaRaj:

Pls tell me what empi.ree has invented.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by basugar441(m): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
Fundamentalist:

As for empiree that guy is something else lipsrsealed lipsrsealed his second name is baid'ah . After albaqir , I haven't seen a strong innovator like him

Re: Islam And Spirituality by basugar441(m): 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
Fundamentalist:

I have been here for a while now and i know all of them including the atheist that is always derailing and trailing every thread in the islam section......

I have just been viewing in incognito mode because of stress in school.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by basugar441(m): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
Empiree:
You mind them? ^^^^

They only read religious text mechanically. They still have my question from 3yrs ago unanswered in "Jinn Stories" thread about similar thing. None of them answered.

Mechanically?

Does the Qur'an have esoteric meaning ni. Apart from the Tafseer that Scholars have done due to the understanding of the Salaf, are there things in the Qur'an that only some people understand or have knowledge of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Islam's Position On Homosexuality / Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up / Imam mohamad Tawhidi Criticizes The Burqa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.