Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Islam And Spirituality - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam And Spirituality (21099 Views)

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Islam And The Prophet Muhammad / Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons / Differences Between Islam And Western Ideology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
Empiree:
Did you read this?

See how you continue to sin in the name of "sunnah". What exactly he has said that is "shirk". Afalataqilun"?

Sure 49:12

Dat Dude is really boring
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
Empiree:
Did you read this?

See how you continue to sin in the name of "sunnah". What exactly he has said that is "shirk". Afalataqilun"?

Sure 49:12

Explain to us how the ruqyah was done ?

Simple .

Are you afraid we might point out some " unislamic " or vague practices.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
emekaRaj:

I'm not comedian in the first place
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Simple .

sorry, buddy. You are not in position to tell anyone what is right or wrong here. We all know what ruqya is. Everything he stated which your scholars would not fault is correct. Onus is on you to point out what problem is from what he narrated so far.

Let me remind you that you are derailing this thread undecided
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
emekaRaj:

he's enjoying the show indirectly
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Hkana: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
But the level of savagery in Raj's reply is on another level.... Lol. Reminded me of one song we used to sing as kids "first to do e no dey pain, second to do e eye dey red" grin grin grin

You guys should ignore that guy and his ilk, I'm following the thread incognito cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hkana:
But the level of savagery in Raj's reply is on another level.... Lol. Reminded me of one song we used to sing as kids "first to do e no dey pain, second to do e eye dey red" grin grin grin

You guys should inform that guy and his ilk, I'm following the thread incognito cheesy

LOL �
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Simple .

Thank God u know ruqyah is Islamic.... But Am quite sure u dnt know what ruqyah is literally.... Pls if you do tell us the one you have performed.... We are not talking about text u read oo, we are talking about practical.... Pls gist us..... So that we will follow ur sunnah ruqya

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Raintaker(m): 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
emekaRaj:

Thank God u know ruqyah is Islamic.... But Am quite sure u dnt know what ruqyah is literally.... Pls if you do tell us the one you have performed.... We are not talking about text u read oo, we are talking about practical.... Pls gist us..... So that we will follow ur sunnah ruqya
lol does that one seem like someone that has performed ruqyah before?
Just ignore him and his likes.

2 Likes

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
Like someone said in the beginning of this thread. Performing ruqyah increases ur spirituality.
Ruqyah is also a form of dawah, as the majority of the jinns are kafir, so every time u are able to convert them ur spiritual status increases. So at some point u start seeing them, having visions, etc.

For some reason dats still a mystery to me, their prayers seems to be accepted by Allah instantly. So when u exorcize too much too ur mouth becomes powerful too, when u pray for pple it is quickly accepted. But u will have to be careful not to curse or swear on someone too cos it might happen quickly too
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 12:34am On Jan 30, 2018
emekaRaj:
Like someone said in the beginning of this thread. Performing ruqyah increases ur spirituality.
Ruqyah is also a form of dawah, as the majority of the jinns are kafir, so every time u are able to convert them ur spiritual status increases. So at some point u start seeing them, having visions, etc.

For some reason dats still a mystery to me, their prayers seems to be accepted by Allah instantly. So when u exorcize too much too ur mouth becomes powerful too, when u pray for pple it is quickly accepted. But u will have to be careful not to curse or swear on someone too cos it might happen quickly too
No doubt
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 9:10am On Jan 30, 2018
emekaRaj:

I only asked a single question which benefit our listeners , Explain to us how ruqyah is done According to the sunnah ? Simple

Stop avoiding questions like shaheedbinaliyu shocked shocked
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2018
emekaRaj:
Ruqyah is also a form of dawah, as the majority of the jinns are kafir , so every time u are able to convert them ur spiritual status increases. So at some point u start seeing them, having visions, etc.

For some reason dats still a mystery to me, their prayers seems to be accepted by Allah instantly . So when u exorcize too much too ur mouth becomes powerful too, when u pray for pple it is quickly accepted. But u will have to be careful not to curse or swear on someone too cos it might happen quickly too

@ bolded , where did you get this ?

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 10:09am On Jan 30, 2018
Fundamentalist:

@ bolded , where did you get this ?

shocked shocked
LOL..... that's why u need to stop reading text and go practical

2 Likes

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 10:23am On Jan 30, 2018
Fundamentalist:

I only asked a single question which benefit our listeners , Explain to us how ruqyah is done According to the sunnah ? Simple

Stop avoiding questions like shaheedbinaliyu shocked shocked

Boy am not going to give u dat joy u seek, I could hav told anyone else who ask, but you? never.
You know why? because u came in here looking for loopholes to attack, so no mater Wat I tell you, you are always gonna pick loopholes from them. So i won't waist my time.

You know the funniest thing, I probably follow sunnah more than you, but because Iam talking am talking about spiritual matters, u hav already judge me dat am a sufist. I dnt know whether u pples hate is for sufist or spirituality.

Boy stop wasting ur time and go do something else, but I will like to see u free ur self from that shackle of chain around ur neck tho

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
emekaRaj:

Boy am not going to give u dat joy u seek, I could hav told anyone else who ask, but you? never.
You know why? because u came in here looking for loopholes to attack, so no mater Wat I tell you, you are always gonna pick loopholes from them. So i won't waist my time.

You know the funniest thing, I probably follow sunnah more than you, but because Iam talking am talking about spiritual matters, u hav already judge me dat am a sufist. I dnt know whether u pples hate is for sufist or spirituality.

Boy stop wasting ur time and go do something else, but I will like to see u free ur self from that shackle of chain around ur neck tho

Simple question, how should ruqyah be performed according to the sunnah ?

When did you become shaheedbinaliyu , or are you u related grin

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Tlake(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mr fundamentalist asalam aleikum warahmatulah wabaraka tuh,are you a pagan?... I think not ...
I want u to realise that we are all not perfect only d Almighty his... that is to Mr emakaraj his nt perfect neither is u or I.. I plead with u in the name of our rasul to pls help your other brothers on the thread...peace bro
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Simple question, how should ruqyah be performed according to the sunnah ?
When did you become shaheedbinaliyu , or are you u related grin
Simple answer..... by reciting Quran.
I have answered ur question now leave me alone abeg
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Tlake:
Mr fundamentalist asalam aleikum warahmatulah wabaraka tuh,are you a pagan?... I think not ...
I want u to realise that we are all not perfect only d Almighty his... that is to Mr emakaraj his nt perfect neither is u or I.. I plead with u in the name of our rasul to pls help your other brothers on the thread...peace bro
Wa alaikum salam warahamutullah wabarakatu

You begged me in the name of rasul ? Where did you learn this ?

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
emekaRaj:

Simple answer..... by reciting Quran.

I have answered ur question now leave me alone abeg

I haven't finished with you sad

I actually decided to take your previous statements one after the other angry

Let's understand the statements you made before

emekaRaj:

You know the funniest thing, I probably follow sunnah more than you, but because Iam talking am talking about spiritual matters, u hav already judge me dat am a sufist . I dnt know whether u pples hate is for sufist or spirituality.

Where did I make the above allegations ? embarassed embarassed
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Tlake(m): 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Wa alaikum salam warahamutullah wabarakatu

You begged me in the name of rasul ? Where did you learn this ?

can I ask you what the rosul means to you
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
Tlake:

can I ask you what the rosul means to you

I asked a question , answer me and I promise I will answer you ?

smiley smiley
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Tlake(m): 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
Fundamentalist:

I asked a question , answer me and I promise I will answer you ?
smiley smiley
Are u a Muslim who is our prophet
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Hkana: 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
You guys doing back and forth with that guy are making this thread boring. With a few more back and forths this thread would have been totally derailed and he would have achieved his aim.

Now it's up to you if you want to be his accomplice.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hkana:
You guys doing back and forth with that guy are making this thread boring. With a few more back and forths this thread would have been totally derailed and he would have achieved his aim.

Now it's up to you if you want to be his accomplice.
Baba jeje cheesy , you no want wahala. Yes, he should be ignored. He needs to simply contribute and tell us what ruqya is. Thats all
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Tlake:

Are u a Muslim who is our prophet

You answer my question first ?

I asked first

Give my reply and you will get your answer
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Tlake(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
my dear brothers please avoid oga fundamentalist
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 6:49am On Jan 31, 2018
Tlake:
my dear brothers please avoid oga fundamentalist

I asked a question and all you could say is , "avoid fundamentalist," who is fooling who

Running away from question won't bid well. An allegation against me must be proven embarassed embarassed
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Hkana: 7:52am On Jan 31, 2018
Empiree:
Baba jeje cheesy , you no want wahala. Yes, he should be ignored. He needs to simply contribute and tell us what ruqya is. Thats all

Lol. Egbon, what to do na.
Most trolls get tired when ignored. Cos an attention seeker feeds off the attention, when you don't give them food they'll move on grin

Shebi dem even talk say make people of "sunnah" no mix with "innovators." Lol.

Most of those guys are being used unconsciously but they don't know and the sad part is that they think they're on top of their game. May Allah help us all, Amin.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2018
Abeg empiree do you know any short salawat, ibrahimiya is too long wen I want to recite plenty for jumaa.

Anyone.... me I can recite anyone as long as it sends blessings to Muhammad SAW an his family
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
emekaRaj:
Abeg empiree do you know any short salawat, ibrahimiya is too long wen I want to recite plenty for jumaa.

Anyone.... me I can recite anyone as long as it sends blessings to Muhammad SAW an his family
Allahumo Salli ala sayyidina Muhammadin wa ala Aliy wasalim.

The shortest
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hkana:

Lol. Egbon, what to do na.
Most trolls get tired when ignored. Cos an attention seeker feeds off the attention, when you don't give them food they'll move on grin

Shebi dem even talk say make people of "sunnah" no mix with "innovators." Lol.

Most of those guys are being used unconsciously but they don't know and the sad part is that they think they're on top of their game. May Allah help us all, Amin.
that's it. You got highlighted right. Shebi I talked am too say them be stooges shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Islam's Position On Homosexuality / Seven Beautiful Characteristics Which Make A Wife Exceptional / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.