Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President (29735 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Pdp Didn't Do Anything For 16 Years, Efcc You Are Using Who Brought It? / Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by DollarAngel(m): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
GOD HELP NIGERIA
Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by kinibigdeal(m): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
This is why EFCC will continue to lose many cases in court. They don't think before they act, they just cow their decisions and look ordinary. Ribadu was a master, he don't just make arrest he make sure he does he's homework

1 Like

Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by taiyesoul(f): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
BianoJay:

Uncle, please go back to school and ask your teachers to refund you part of your school fees, because they didn't teach you comprehension.

Anyone who disputes or tries to disprove what Deziani said is either silly or full of sentiments.

I don't support corruption, but the fight against corruption shouldn't be reduced to mere media sensation.

So a demented mind like you can support Deziani let alone what she said?.Are you alive at all?.I'm sure you've been asleep all this while.Do u know how much Deziani stole? U duffer in Chief?. Why can't she come to Nigeria freely since these years?. What is she doing in London and saying rubbish?.You need to go back home and let your superiors tell you what Deziani did before you can second her when spitting out faeces from your mouth.
Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by Follygunners: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
Can dis B!tch STFU already? angry angry angry I dey vex ooo. Big time vex. After all the monies she stole, she even have the guts to speak? WTF

1 Like

Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by Follygunners: 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
lawyer:
Madam would you kip kwayet! With all our billions stolen and luxury apartments confiscated you still have the temerity to talk. Don't let me swear for you for that your cancer to migrate to stage 4. You are one of the people that made it difficult for GEJ and PDP to win in 2015 due to your mindless looting and theft without control. Nigerians got angry with GEJ because they believed he gave you too much leeway to perform as a minister and instead of you to do your job, you were busy stealing and stealing to no end. So i would just advise you to shut up and fade into oblivion. Useless woman

You can just imagine sha. Make devil follow am drink garri, I swear!
Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by Awoo88: 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
So you expect magu who is more interested in pushing narrative through zombified BMC crew and licking Bubu ass to be reasonable?

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by Apina(m): 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Follygunners:
Can you B!tch STFU already? angry angry angry I dey vex ooo. Big time vex. After all the monies she stole, she even have the guts to speak? WTF
undecided
Did u go along with her to steal the said money or u r just being stupid! So because Magu who has not won even a single case in court said she's a thief, therefore we should tag her as one undecided

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by Follygunners: 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Apina:
undecided
Did u go along with her to steal the said money or u r just being stupid! So because Magu who has not won even a single case in court said she's a thief, therefore we should tag her as one undecided

Yaba - Left V.I.P.. I hail ooo. FOOL!
Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by jrusky(m): 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
luvinhubby:
What we get when we allow nepotism and sentiment to blind our sense of reasoning.

EFCC is just being made to look foolish in their desperate effort to satisfy Buahri's inordinate lust for vengeance.

Thank you. You are brilliant.

I'm ashamed of EFCC I don't know what word to use to qualify them. Lie lie and lies. I just pity Magun or Mango because the very day apc are sack out of power mangun or mugun will suffer, people are seriously laying wait for him to be decimated to pieces.

As a matter of fact I don't take EFCC serious I just see EFCC as nothing.
Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by UncleSnr(m): 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
Follygunners:

You have been acting like a demented fellow.
You have not even bothered to make a grain of sense, with all your rants.
Did you even read the post at all?
If you did, I am not sure you comprehended what it was about, so take your time and read again, but this time free your mind off any atom of bigotry/sentiments
Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by DeRay98(m): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
coolitempa:
This thieving shameless 'biach' no get cancer again??

I bow oh...
Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by laura8: 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
What a steamy response...I am impressed.. She is hitting back with tremendous force...
The thing is efcc should carry out thorough investigation before coming out to the public
They are not dealing with illiterates...
Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by seniormallam(m): 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
taiyesoul:

So a demented mind like you can support Deziani let alone what she said?.Are you alive at all?.I'm sure you've been asleep all this while.Do u know how much Deziani stole? U duffer in Chief?. Why can't she come to Nigeria freely since these years?. What is she doing in London and saying rubbish?.You need to go back home and let your superiors tell you what Deziani did before you can second her when spitting out faeces from your mouth.
you are not updated on diezani case, pls do a little findings on why she's not in Nigeria , and yes she must return any stolen money traced to her
Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by Follygunners: 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
UncleSnr:
You have been acting like a demented fellow.
You have not even bothered to make a grain of sense, with all your rants.
Did you even read the post at all?
If you did, I am not sure you comprehended what it was about, so take your time and read again, but this time free your mind off any atom of bigotry/sentiments

OK sir... Perhaps, you're right.. but anyway, you're still urgently needed at Yaba-Left as a V.I.P. OK? Thanks! wink
Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by musicwriter(m): 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
MrHistorian:
This thief!?

Such temerity.

If the woman stole money, she would have already been in jail in the UK, without the Nigerian government even doing anything. Moreover, she've written the FG asking to be officially invited to answer the allegations. Guess what the EFCC said? No, we don't want you to come!. They don't want her to come because they have no case against her, only on TV and pages of newspaper.

Stop believing whatever comes out of the mouth of anybody in this government. This administration as a whole is a SCAM in itself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by BianoJay(m): 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
taiyesoul:

Uncle, you still miss the point, so I still insist you lack comprehension. Did I say I am supporting Deziani? No! Did I say corruption is good? Did I say she didn't steal? No!

All I am saying is: from the op, all she said is the process through which money is disbursed and no one can dispute that fact. I'm tired of media trials. The EFCC should secure a conviction already and let Deziani rot in jail if she stole public funds.

If there are evidences pointing to all the millions of dollars and naira we've been hearing that she stole for the past three years, why is she still walking free?

1 Like

Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by Apina(m): 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Follygunners:

Ignoramus! undecided

Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by BianoJay(m): 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
musicwriter:

If the woman stole money, she would have already been in jail in the UK, without the Nigerian government even doing anything. Moreover, she've written the FG asking to be officially invited to answer the allegations. Guess what the EFCC said? No, we don't want you to come!. They don't want her to come because they have no case against her, only on TV and pages of newspaper.

Stop believing whatever comes out of the mouth of anybody in this government. This administration as a whole is a SCAM in itself.

Discerning people like you is what this nation need. Not people who swallow everything they see on media.

She stole this and that, but she is still walking free after three years....why?

1 Like

Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
MrHistorian:
This thief!?

Such temerity.
tbh
They're all thieves
Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
taiyesoul:
Smh.This barawo is trying to relaunch herself back to publicity.Very soon, "DEZIANI FOR PRESIDENT" is all we go soon hear
a beg let her come and share our money. They kuma no free jail am
Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:01am On Jan 26, 2018
madridsta007:

“Inordinate lust for vengeance...”

Quote of the month. You’ve said it all and all. This is what drives the President and this is why Nigeria can not have any sustainable growth under him. Chasing real or perceived enemies.

Anyway, God bless Nigeria.
correction
Nigerians laziness is y there is no sustainable growth
Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by positivethought: 12:23am On Jan 26, 2018
Just what exactly is stopping the APC government from putting dasuki on open trial for the world to know the truth?, the same buhari/APC that are so desperate to discredit PDP,isn't it ironical n suspicious?, they way most Nigerians just term everyone to be a thief without concrete evidence just out of sentiments n hatred is baffling, corruption is bad but the fight against. corruption should be transparent n fair not just by extra judicial media trials n. condemnation of selected opponents while condoning n covering up the worst of same acts from coleagues n supporters as buhari/APC are doing right now.
Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by kenex4ever(m): 12:29am On Jan 26, 2018
lawyer:
Madam would you kip kwayet! With all our billions stolen and luxury apartments confiscated you still have the temerity to talk. Don't let me swear for you for that your cancer to migrate to stage 4. You are one of the people that made it difficult for GEJ and PDP to win in 2015 due to your mindless looting and theft without control. Nigerians got angry with GEJ because they believed he gave you too much leeway to perform as a minister and instead of you to do your job, you were busy stealing and stealing to no end. So i would just advise you to shut up and fade into oblivion. Useless woman
usual ranting of Apc e-rats.
Why are you deviating from d points she raised?
Efcc disgracing their selves, they are in such a hurry to prove to gullible zzombiz that they are working that's why they Rush to demolish a house that is still under court order.
Every time, they go and snap some mansions and claim dey belong to deziani without evidence or prosecution and e-rats will b jumping in celebration.
You that is calling her all sorts of names, even if she stole has she stolen up to half of what tinubu stole? But to you the later is a saint n genius.
Even fashole that has disgraced himself by repeatedly inflating the budget of his ministry to the tone of extra billions. Have you forgoten so soon about his website scam.

Holier than thou lots.
Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by ikevictor: 12:43am On Jan 26, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

I know EFCC lacks understanding and you're a robber with pen and paper.

Blind argument. Present facts as she did and I will listen...
Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by whirlout: 1:51am On Jan 26, 2018
This is what happens when u have an incompetent MUGU disguised as a MAGU running EFCC operations.
Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by OlujobaSamuel: 2:50am On Jan 26, 2018
ti a ba fun weyrey l'oko, ta ni ko mo pe odo are ni o ma ro oko si (even if you give a mad man a hoe, he is bound to clear the bush to his side), money missing daily, yet no one accepts to be the thief and no project see, fools come online to fight for them, praising big words and semantics, even the almighty world bank wasnt accountable with our money, she passed on the responsibility for the president(only God knows why she was employed if not to control amd check our money) no wonder we have an immuned unelected fellow clearing grass that cow should have been given for millions with due process applied.
Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by Orbits247: 2:53am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by Afrojuju2017(m): 4:27am On Jan 26, 2018
luvinhubby:
What we get when we allow nepotism and sentiment to blind our sense of reasoning.

EFCC is just being made to look foolish in their desperate effort to satisfy Buahri's inordinate lust for vengeance.

Someone misappropriated public funds and gave flimsy excuses you are here blaming Buhari. Shall we command EFCC to stop in it's duties so it wouldn't be seen to be avenging Buhari.

Maybe it is time Jonathan is brought in for questions because far too many former aides claim he directed them to withdraw funds while many still maintain the man himself is honest if he doesn't his legacy is damaged forever in that regard his would be like that of Shagari
Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by Afrojuju2017(m): 4:37am On Jan 26, 2018
BianoJay:
What she said up there can't be disputed in any way by the EFCC, but trust Nigerians to allow sentiments take over their reasoning thereby seeing facts and denying same.

EFCC do not need to dispute her claims verbally , they just need to implement professional financial investigation and audit.

Who signed and approved what,

where is the memo and letter used to approve such payments are they correctly signed following legal process and constitutional procedures.

-Is the letter doctored or fake ?

They need to investigate all parties inviting them for an interview

They shld keep off the pages of newspapers,the EFCC communications officer shld handle the agency with more seriousness and bring a could of intrigue into the unit

Low level yahoo boys and civil cases shld be left to the a newly established and adequately trained digital fraud unit of the NPF

Work with icpc and DSS better, DSS chief shld not be more powerful than the interior minister
Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by emmie14: 4:48am On Jan 26, 2018
luvinhubby:

At the end of the day no achievement recorded after years of selective hunting and harassment of non-APC members.
Re: Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President by emmie14: 4:54am On Jan 26, 2018
Afrojuju2017:

Someone misappropriated public funds and gave flimsy excuses you are here blaming Buhari. Shall we command EFCC to stop in it's duties so it wouldn't be seen to be avenging Buhari.

Maybe it is time Jonathan is brought in for questions because far too many former aides claim he directed them to withdraw funds while many still maintain the man himself is honest if he doesn't his legacy is damaged forever in that regard his would be like that of Shagari
Leave sentiments oga. Real Yorubas have joined hands to fight against injustices upholding just course. EFFC is not objective in duty. They have failed like there grandpa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 / Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.