Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash (43427 Views)

Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) / Da Grin Is Dead! / I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by Mutallab: 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2010
grin baba

Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by tayo4me(f): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2010
He is always talkin about not wanting to die young. I pray God heals his body and soul quickly. He shall not die but live to give glory to God Almighty, amen
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2010
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2010
Blame it on enemies of his progress, unfortunately 4 dem missed target!
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by atilla(m): 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2010
The picture of that car is very scary shocked enh. Nyone that made it out alive has God to thank

This same accident happened to me on bourdillon road in ikoyi, I thank God it wasnt a truck it was a gigantic cement flowerpot some other car had hit unto the road,

I pray all people involved will be healed, In Jesus name.
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by chamotex(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2010
Just getting some news that Da Grin has just woken up from his COMA . . . I hope it's TRUE.
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by Suntemi(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2010
chamotex:

Just getting some news that Da Grin has just woken up from his COMA . . . I hope it's TRUE.

Same here
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by Samuel1580: 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2010
DAGRIN UPDATE:

Dagrin woke up and spoke for the first time since Wednesday morning. Please people keep praying, God is answering your prayers. Thanks you for your unendless support.

JOOOR OOOOHHHH,
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by yantis(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2010
i pray he gets well soon
Barack o grin
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by Samuel1580: 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2010
Hi chamotex, yeah it is true, he is out of coma and he spoke. He also recognised everyone around him. Thank you all for your support.
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by kabarka(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2010
oh thank God,he is out of coma and can communicate sensibly.thanks sam you've been wonderful on feedback
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by chamotex(m): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2010
Samuel1580:

Hi chamotex, yeah it is true, he is out of coma and he spoke. He also recognised everyone around him. Thank you all for your support.

We thank God . . . . thanks for that track you dropped earlier (Oritse ft Da Grin)
I gbadun that track. grin He smashed his verse

Olorun femi, o kemi, emi mimo o remi
Nigeria, ojojumo la nji ri'ya cheesy
Ani kama shadura, where is Mr Yar'adua? grin
Jesu iwo loso pe ki awon omode wa
but temi bawa, won ma ni ki awon omoge wa

Saanu funmi , devil u cant fool me
I'm covered with the blood and nothing do me
Oloun gba wa lowo awon ashebi
won fe ka iku sinu ebi cos they know who we be

Saanu funmi, gbogo funmi, duro timi
come down to ur children

Da Grin has said it all in the bolded parts . . . He wont DIE but LIVE!         Standard
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by Genuflect(m): 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2010
Samuel1580:

#nowplaying Thank God - Da Grin ft. Omawumi
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by VPG: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2010
The Doctors should make sure they check for internal injuries cos that's what kills most accident victims in Nigeria. So if you know the guy personally abeg call him people and tell them to make sure the guy goes thru every internal test possible.

The Lord is on your side Dargrin, Ma beru
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by kashmo: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2010
chamotex:

We thank God . . . . thanks for that track you dropped earlier (Oritse ft Da Grin)
I gbadun that track. grin He smashed his verse

Olorun femi, o kemi, emi mimo o remi
Nigeria, ojojumo la nji ri'ya cheesy
Ani kama shadura, where is Mr Yar'adua? grin
Jesu iwo loso pe ki awon omode wa
but temi bawa, won ma ni ki awon omoge wa

Saanu funmi , devil u cant fool me
I'm covered with the blood and nothing do me
Oloun gba wa lowo awon ashebi
won fe ka iku sinu ebi cos they know who we be

Saanu funmi, gbogo funmi, duro timi
come down to your children

Da Grin has said it all in the bolded parts . . . He wont DIE but LIVE!         Standard

Dagrin is unarguably the realest rapper have heard in naija. Beautiful, insightful lyrics and proclamation from him time & time again! Peeps need to listen to that Mercies of da lord track. Boy is covered with the Blood of Jesu, & in million folds shall his come back be!
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by chamotex(m): 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2010
kashmo:

Dagrin is unarguably the realest rapper have heard in naija. Beautiful, insightful lyrics and proclamation from him time & time again! Peeps need to listen to that Mercies of da lord track. Boy is covered with the Blood of Jesu, & in million folds shall his come back be!

True!
I've noticed these proclamations in many of his songs.
He's always thankful to God . . . . God cant LET HIM down at this point in his life.
I cant wait when he makes a song out of this incident. That would be fire!
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by kashmo: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2010
True, his come back track is rubber stamp as top charter already. Besides, who's that guy Oritse Femi? That guy sings like he worships in the Zion. I have played that song more than 10 times since the link got posted, however, this na my theme song for this month for mercies of the Lord has truly shown on His children. Father, we thank You!
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by Genuflect(m): 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2010
Where is the link to the track you guys are talking about? I've heard Oritshe Femi's Mercies of the Lord but I never knew he did a remix with Da Grin
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by Obinnaijezie(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2010
Actually he's still unconcious for now, let's keep praying for him to get better. Thanks. If you want to see pictures of the accident send me text to 08024977451 or email me to obinna.ijezie@yahoo.com with zain 200 recharge card
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by moludegun(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2010
Get well soon the lord of PON PON PON PON PON.See you on stage soon.
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by kashmo: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2010
Obinnaijezie:

Actually he's still unconcious for now, let's keep praying for him to get better. Thanks. If you want to see pictures of the accident send me text to 08024977451 or email me to obinna.ijezie@yahoo.com with zain 200 recharge card

WTF! Don't let the Wrath of God Descend Heavily on your Feeble Soul You Dumb[b]F[/b]uck! So many Retards out here huh!
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by chamotex(m): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2010
Obinnaijezie:

Are you trying to make money from this or what? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Are you his doctor?
Da Grin is fine and conscious . . . .It is well with HIM!

kashmo:

Wa sere, I so much like it ehn! I swear i've missed all this kinda of joint coming outta AJ. Seeing those konto & gala self dey make me grin. This Oluwa Femi guy self na one kind; sing about choko then next asking mercies for the Lord grin grin Fact, this doesn't stop me from liking his music, but dude sings like he's Zion.

We are all sinners . . . grin grin grin
But that shouldn't stop us from asking for the Lord's mercy.
He has a unique voice though
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by tayo4me(f): 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2010
Obinnaijezie:

Why are you so heartless? Trying to make money under this circumstance. People are saying he is consious, instead of you to say amen, you are there saying he is not and asking for recharge card. 200 naira is too small, why not ask for more, NONSENSE!!!
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by chamotex(m): 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2010
tayo4me:

Why are you so heartless? Trying to make money under this circumstance. People are saying he is consious, instead of you to say amen, you are there saying he is not and asking for recharge card. 200 naira is too small, why not ask for more, NONSENSE!!!

I was shocked when I saw that ninny's comment.
Some people have lost the plot . . . . how much is 200 Naira?
He should have asked for the money rather than using that strategy.
If everyone on this thread donated 10 Naira each, he will get more than 200 Naira
What a shame? sad sad
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by kashmo: 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2010
chamotex:

I was shocked when I saw that ninny's comment.
Some people have lost the plot . . . . how much is 200 Naira?
He should have asked for the money rather than using that strategy.
If everyone on this thread donated 10 Naira each, he will get more than 200 Naira
What a shame? sad sad
I tire ooh! The guy feel say mugu dey here & he don lose hin plot tey, tey b4 dem born am self. So i wonder maybe he wan try generate funds via this ill news to buy himself one tenth of a plot on top water wey tsunami go blow away in a giffy grin I ready dash you the 200 Naira self if u still want am,
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by tkb417(m): 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2010
how is Dagrin doing

joh o

u cannot die but live o
In Jesus name
Amen!!!!

ure in ma prayers bro
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by chamotex(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2010
kashmo:

I tire ooh! The guy feel say mugu dey here & he don lose hin plot tey, tey b4 dem born am self. So i wonder maybe he wan try generate funds via this ill news to buy himself one tenth of a plot on top water wey tsunami go blow away in a giffy grin I ready dash you the 200 Naira self if u still want am,

I'm not in 9ja at the moment but I'm sure 200 Naira cannot satisfy you at Mama Put or Iya Basira
That's like money for gala and plantain chips

tkb417:

how is Dagrin doing

joh o

u cannot die but live o
In Jesus name
Amen!!!!

ure in ma prayers bro

The news is that he is now conscious and recovering well . . . . So shall it be o IJN.
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by kashmo: 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2010
chamotex:

I[b]'m not in 9ja at the moment but I'm sure 200 Naira cannot satisfy you at Mama Put or Iya Basira
That's like money for gala and plantain chips[/b]

The news is that he is now conscious and recovering well . . . . So shall it be o IJN.
Who tell you that one?! Me self no dey naija but 200 Naira for Mama put go buy am 18 wraps of Eba at 10 Naira each with one 20 Naira ishan(meat) to tag along on his way home grin, I bet you the guy no go fit move after that sumptuous meal!
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by gaskinachi(m): 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2010
Obinnaijezie:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1391500798&ref=search&sid=733832292.2596443622, 1#!/profile.php?id=1391500798&v=wall&ref=search

this fcuktard is typing this poo on fb as well, sucks dat u dont have an image to go with that ur profile, boiz for come mend u, oponu oshi
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by StudioCFR(m): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2010
easy brother, no fighting please, we are here to wish and pray for da-grin for quick recovery and not for fighting ok wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do Musicians Make Money In This Era Of The Internet And Free Downloads? / Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use / Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.