Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash (43429 Views)

Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) / Da Grin Is Dead! / I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by sjeezy8: 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2010
I hope he gets well i was just watching his interview with liz yemoja on youtube. But damn the accident happen 3 AM! what an unGodly hour esp in naija mehn.

and that hospital bed  lipsrsealed
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by closse(m): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2010
Hope Dagrin gets well 2 soon.Praying 4 his quick recovery[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by closse(m): 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2010
Hope Dagrin gets well 2 soon.Praying 4 his quick recovery[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by tunscolo(m): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2010
Guys maje una no worry.
E go survive am and note that it will inspire him to sing another album.
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by DaBlazer(m): 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2010
I know I cant wait to see him back on his feet, but what I keep thinking of is, Remember when TuFace was attacked, even when he had an accident, He came back twice harder than he was, cant wait to feel DaGrin, the Guy is a Gem in my heart, I cant Just Loose him just like that, Where will all those Goose Bumps go? down the drain noooo

GOD Please Heal Him, For the sake that, he always talk to you in few of his tracks
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by rawe45: 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2010
These are What I got from a Friend's Phone

The Accident must really be serious!

Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by chelseabmw(m): 2:05am On Apr 17, 2010
[size=13pt]Thank God he is alive[/size]
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by femikay149(m): 2:23am On Apr 17, 2010
wow dis accident was crious, THANK GOD he is ALIVE, LIKE U SAID IN UR SONG, amo iye aje, amo iye oso, dat wnt suceed
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by me07: 3:02am On Apr 17, 2010
I saw the guy yesterday in the hospital, he's recovering Brothers . . Just let's keep praying for the poor guy. Te Ni Be'gi Loju, Igi Aruwe! (yoruba Adage)
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by Kaynana(m): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2010
DA GRIN, oke gbeingbein ni ti oke, Ogun odun loni ogban odun loni, Da Grin o se mu,70 year's 4rm today DA GRIN will still live on and on,& all his fan's, 17 18 ko ma lo
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2010
Mo ti so fun yin tele, mi o lo sibi kan kan
Mo ti lo sodo, mo fo ori mi pelu kan-kan
Mo mu kan-kan yen, mo so s’odo, ko ba odo lo
Eni wa mi ti, a ni ronu, nibo lo lo
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by ayettymama(f): 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2010
whats surprisin is a car can look soo new on the outside
and be soo rusty in?? just an observation!
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by chic2pimp(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2010
Da Grin A.K.A Fi Mi Si Le Jor(Crazy dude grin grin grin)

Get Well Soon oo, Jor Ohhhhhh
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by Samuel1580: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2010
Praise be to GOD Almighty, Dagrin is very much alive, contrary to words that he passed on. He left intensive care yesterday for VIP ward where he is relaxing. Keep praying your prayers have brought us thus far. Jor oooohhhhh.
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by AoM3b(m): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2010
Get well soon. Dn't wish u dead, [color=#550000][/color]
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by shilling(f): 6:55am On Apr 18, 2010
I've never heard of him, but it's a miracle he survived that . . . praying for a speedy recovery.
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by sulad82i(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2010
shilling:

I've never heard of him, but it's a miracle he survived that . . .  praying for a speedy recovery.

I guess u dont keep-up with 9ja music.

You can listen to 9ja songs on this site WWW.SUYASWAGGER.COM
Its own by a friend of mine. If you want DJ services around DC area you can contact him through the site.
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by triistar86: 7:45am On Apr 18, 2010
ayettymama:

whats surprisin is a car can look soo new on the outside
and be soo rusty in??  just an observation!

Trust me I can bet bet that car was a  previously freaking seriously accident-ed car from the US or even in Nigeria, It was shabbily rebuilt without any or most of the safety feautures re-installed and sold as expensive as possible to the the guy or whoever bought it. . . . . How can a clean titled car be that rusty??

God go help us for our country.

Get well soon Barrack O'grin!
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by sulad82i(m): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2010
triistar86:

Trust me I can bet bet that car was a  previously freaking seriously accident-ed car from the US or even in Nigeria, It was shabbily rebuilt without any or most of the safety feautures re-installed and sold as expensive as possible to the the guy or whoever bought it. . . . . How can a clean titled car be that rusty??

God go help us for our country.

Get well soon Barrack O'grin!

Even if you fix a car to be sold, it would not be fixed with rusted parts. Maybe the car caught fire after the accident cos it really look rusted. And another thing is that those kind of cars get too expensive to fix when they have damages so it might be wise to get another one and sell the one that need repair for scrap.
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by triistar86: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2010
sulad82i:

Even if you fix a car to be sold, it would not be fixed with rusted parts. Maybe the car caught fire after the accident cos it really look rusted. And another thing is that those kind of cars get too expensive to fix when they have damages so it might be wise to get another one and sell the one that need repair for scrap.
It sure looks like it might have caught fire though. . . . . wink
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by nelly4(f): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

cry cry cry cry

cry cry cry

GET WELL SOON, MI SO FUN YIN ENTERTAINMENT

IWUR NI C.E.O.

GET WELL SOON BABY

kiss
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by nelly4(f): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2010
DEARIE

GET WELL SOON

LOVE U SO MUCH
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by sholasho(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2010
My prayers for you everyday for quick recovery. But make una watch out when him come back the rap is gonna be mad as in he can go on 20mins freertyle non stop. Gba.
Wish u quick recovery bro.
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by atilla(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2010
@samuel

what happened to the car? Do you know why does it look so rusty.
IM guessing they had to cut the guy out cause meeen that car is very very bad.
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by roymorah(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2010
Dagrin! Ur time aint up on earth! Ure in me prayers!
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by desky8374: 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2010
WELL FROM D PICTURE OF HIS NISSAN MAXIMA, D CAR LOOKS TO ME LIKE A CAR THATS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ACCIDENTLY DAMAGED AND REPAIRED PROBABLY
FROM THE US , BEFORE BEEN EXPORTED TO NAIJA, COS IF U KNOW ABOUT CARS VERY WELL, U LL SEE THE WROUGHT ON THE BODY PANELS, THATS WHY THE DAMAGE AFTER THE COLLISION IS SO GRAVE AND OBVIOUS

PLS DON T BUY A CAR THAT U ARE NOT SURE OF ITS HISTORY TOKUNBO OR NOT
YOUR LIFE IS AT STAKE, !
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by platinumnk(f): 6:50am On Apr 19, 2010
desky8374:

WELL FROM D PICTURE OF HIS NISSAN MAXIMA, D CAR LOOKS TO ME LIKE A CAR THATS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ACCIDENTLY DAMAGED AND REPAIRED PROBABLY
FROM THE US , BEFORE BEEN EXPORTED TO NAIJA, COS IF U KNOW ABOUT CARS VERY WELL, U LL SEE THE WROUGHT ON THE BODY PANELS, THATS WHY THE DAMAGE AFTER THE COLLISION IS SO GRAVE AND OBVIOUS

PLS DON T BUY A CAR THAT U ARE NOT SURE OF ITS HISTORY TOKUNBO OR NOT
YOUR LIFE IS AT STAKE,
!
+2
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by eros(m): 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2010
I can reliably tell y'all that Dagrin is out of coma and recuperating well. We thank God he is getting better and healing fast.

The brother obviously doesn't know the mad love his friends, family, fans and well wishers got for him. We thank God he kept him and saved his life.
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by bandely(m): 12:18am On Apr 20, 2010
CEO, kakaraka odia, may u be as strong as konkere (concrete), love you man!
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by yemmight(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2010
Please what is the update anyone coz one radio station in Abuja has been playing some of this lyrics since morning. Anybody with an update. Dagrin must be okay.
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by Haity: 9:37am On Apr 20, 2010
Da Grin, I'm praying so hard for you & i know you'll come through this fine & a better person.
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by me07: 10:33am On Apr 20, 2010
his songs has been on radio station since, any update oh is heath plz?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do Musicians Make Money In This Era Of The Internet And Free Downloads? / Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use / Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.