Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

"Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 (52596 Views)

Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah / I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon / We’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Nig Becomes A Food Exporting Country Again – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nigeria is a mistake that shouldn't have happened in the first place
.Quote me anywhere Nigeria will break into pieces if buhari wins 2019 election.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Adebowale89(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
this is another plot to cause political disagreement btw southerners. this northern despite the level of their low education, they easily ride us anyhow despite we possessed the high level of education

truly education is just overrated in Nigeria politics

Kingsley okala had said it all, how many southerners youth register in one party to the other? what we do is to do talk talk politics and online political debate why ordinary secondary school Hausa students has recognition in his community due to their inclusive in their internal political space

this is why, we have many God fatherism in southern states politics because we youth have put all our political destinies in their hands. youths determined who win election in north, find out.

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Hespee93: 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
That one na talk?

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by blackpanda: 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
hezy4real01:
These kind of people are the devil sent..... they can cause riot run for them......

How are they devil sent Igbos have been abusing them and calling them all manner of names since time immemorial. You call them almajiri, you call them backward, you call them illiterates and dullard...but u expect to ever enter asorock You must be a dreamer

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by blackpanda: 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Prechbills:

God forbid
Return to sender IJN!

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
it is too good to be true abi

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Troublemaker007(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
The one that said Jesus has the final say. Me looking at you like....

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by sen5050: 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry we can't take this insult any longer.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by olaoye4(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.Pls,free the guy.He's not God and can't predict tomorrow.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Fleshofmankind1: 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
Not his fault Nigga was on some blue pill,lyn ,sk and Aboki gum i think he just said what was on his own mind....#Oloriburuku Eda
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by AceDomino(m): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ask about the slowpoke tomorrow
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by bankymeek(m): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
motherfucker
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by classicfrank4u(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
blackpanda:

Continue with your silly noisemaking ok
Igbos can never win any election in nigeria. You are only 5 states with population less than 40million

so wen buhari won it was only the northerners dat voted him?

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
fuckerstard:
Idiot and he went public with this, I don't know how these parasites reason at times.

Indeed he is cattle!

He is not an idiot.

He only told you the truth of what they have up their sleeves.

That is their heart beat, that is their scheme.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by chijindu34(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
That one na ATURU HAUSA
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by AnanseK(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
This is the mind of an Average Hausa Fulani man..
I don't blame them..the kind of insults they receive from the Ndigbo online and offline is enough to unsettle a cool mind...
Anyway
Buhari 2023..

And the Igbos think that insults on internet is the best way to win elections. They think that when they increase the insults then they will get an Igbo Presidency. How foolish! And I don’t mean to insult anybody, just wondering.

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
How senseless, only someone without brain talks like that. To an average Hausa man he doesn't care if he president is performing or not but as far as he is Hausa he is OK. If you check this man might be suffering more but is stupid bigot brain will not allow him to reason

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by castrokins(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
It's Not Today These Terrorists Have Been Threatening The Rest Of Us. The Difference Is, They Never Get Arrested For Hate Speech And Deliberate Attempt At Inciting Violence.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Lemmejoor(m): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
'Mark my words.. blah blah blah.
I just marked your words and im out with the result, you failed.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by insabarnur(m): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
You guys are at it again..wisdom fall on you..follow the message not the messenger.. Now you know how the almajiris thinks..so you should know how to shock them.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Elukapendragon(m): 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ok he is brainless, next news pls
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by kbzee11(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
Oblang:
Lol...

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by 12submarine(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
Prechbills:
Nigeria will not break. I don't like buhari administration, but if he wins again, Nigeria will not break, instead, those who come out to break it will be broken. If you like, call me afonja or abboki, that is your problem because i am none of the above. But instead of Nigeria to break, it is your house that will break.

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by erinalex: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
thunderbabs:
undecided iraanu
Abasha !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers..