Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

"Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 (52567 Views)

Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah / I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon / We’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Nig Becomes A Food Exporting Country Again – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by EarthXmetahuman: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
blackpanda:

How are they devil sent Igbos have been abusing them and calling them all manner of names since time immemorial. You call them almajiri, you call them backward, you call them illiterates and dullard...but u expect to ever enter asorock You must be a dreamer
I tire.

Hausa people are the most abused by these people, but they can't accept what they dish out.

The guy didn't even insult anyone, see them insulting his generation.
Typical flat heads them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by EarthXmetahuman: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
See mumu flat headed pigs attacking the poor guy.

Did he lie? Does buhari need igbo to win election?
Will igbo ever rule this country?

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by blackpanda: 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:
they that have entered aso rock, have it reduce their number of shoe coblers, nail cutters, gate men etc in serving the Igbos?

eHN TANK U...BUT U will NEVER smell asorock gate sha

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by EarthXmetahuman: 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
sen5050:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry we can't take this insult any longer.
======>>> lagoon
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by CIADeepCover2: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
12submarine:

Someone just said what Igbos do is insult and I just tried to explain to him only to see this again.
Is like you're new to this forum? So you haven't seen that moniker constantly abuse the Igbos right? Even the first guy you quoted is a well known Igbo hater. So stop trying to do as if it is only the Igbos that insult here OK.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Odingo1: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
That is common believe among Hausa-fulanis backed by Yorubas, that is why Nigeria will continue to remain unstable and a useless shithole country.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
This country can crash and burn for all I care... fvck everyone! I don't care anymore... sh¡t!!!
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Amarabae(f): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
blackpanda:

eHN TANK U...BUT U will NEVER smell asorock gate sha
And the hamitic curse will NEVER leave the nuthern nizooria.
They will serve the Igbos forever.
Nail cutters

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Odingo1: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

Will igbo ever rule this country?
And Nigeria look like what cheesy cheesy
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by CIADeepCover2: 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
Praktikals:

Sorry to tell you this but the dude is so right. The average Igbo man hates Hausas and see Yoruba as traitors. Politics is a game of numbers, where will the votes come from? Igbo leaders like Ken Nnamani, Uzor Kalu, Okorocha have shown great foresight but you guys call them names. But lets hope marginalization will reset your brains, otherwise, you will wail till thy kingdom comes and heaven will not fall
And the average Yoruba and Hausa like Igbos so much? So you guys don't call Igbos names right? Are you blind to to it when Igbos are being insulted? Hypocrisy is your problem

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by jumobi1(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
blackpanda:
Very good. we warned those silly ipob miscreants and their supporters to stop this foolishness, but the refused to listened

Igbos can never rule Nigeria,. Period.

You’re daft. Any Nigerian has the right to lead.

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by FTrebirth(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Myn=d44 rule 2

why only mynd all the time? because you know he'll always support you?
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by yztak: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hausa's taught them kids this acronym nd it's in their bitter heart
N=Never
A=Allow
I=Igbos
R=Rule
A=Again....
Wake up Igbos nd stop fighting with Yoruba's.. Let unite with d oda reasonable region nd forever relegate this north disease..
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Amarabae(f): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
QuotaSystem:

[b]This one is pained grin. Yet you complain of being under excessive northern rule for decades? Lmao.

I'm very sure you've not been ruled by gatemen and shoemakers since 1960 because if so, that would be a shame to your entire ethnic group filled with rocket and nano scientists.

Nobody is complaining except our nail cutters who litter Igbo land as our servants.
We are IGBOS and brave.
From ojukwu to Kaduna Nzeogwu who showed una pepper.
Thank God for Nnamdi Kanu.
Ewu na ebe akwa

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by anyicash(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
But that guy didn't insult the igbos, the guy challenged igbos to stand up for election and vote..Igbos hardly vote, 70% of eastiners don't even have PVC..for me it's a challenge..no need to insult that young man cos he didn't insult nobody.

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by CIADeepCover2: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
blackpanda:

No. igbos hated and refused to vote him, yet he still won
Point is igbos elone can never install nor remove anybody. They must cooperate and collude with other tribes to make any impact
But unfortunately, hate, greed and shortsightedness will never let them do so. Politics is a game of numbers
The only hateful and bitter person I see here is you. You have been ranting throughout the thread about Igbo this, Igbo that. Now asking yourself, who is talking from a hateful standpoint? Go and cure soul and leave the Igbos alone, they are not the source of your frustration.

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by FTrebirth(m): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
Abogwara:
The guy made his conviction based on the attitude of most vocal Igbos. They think superior of themselves and detest fellow Igbos that mingle with other tribes as traitors. Until Igbos understand that nobody in this world is an island but rather it takes working with others to attain political success, we shall continue to dream of leading Nigeria

after you'll come here and lie that you're igbo.

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by EarthXmetahuman: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
Odingo1:

And Nigeria look like what cheesy cheesy
giant of Africa.

Biggest economy in Africa.

Now shuu shu

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by FTrebirth(m): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
don't bring Yoruba into your stupidity..

First 3 elections in Nigeria, igbo voted for hausa candidates against Yoruba candidate. so Bleep off and continue to lick northerner's ass while they continue to shit on your head.

I repeat, don't bring Yoruba into this.

igbos voted obasanjo.

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by EarthXmetahuman: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
FTrebirth:
[s][/s]

after you'll come here and lie that you're igbo.
he should not say the truth cos he is igbo?

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by QuotaSystem: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by FTrebirth(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
he should not say the truth cos he is igbo?

he's not igbo...i know him.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Lipscomb(m): 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
That's heavy blows that stupid guy should be arrested asp.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by EarthXmetahuman: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
FTrebirth:

igbos voted obasanjo.
Yoruba's preferred candidate in 1999 was olu falae, igbos voted obasanjo the hausa preferred candidate instead.
Same way they voted tofa against abiola and also shagari.

Obj rigged the rest in 2003.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by EarthXmetahuman: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
FTrebirth:

he's not igbo...i know him.
how did you know, you dey live the same compound?
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by blackpanda: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
CIADeepCover2:

The only hateful and bitter person I see here is you. You have been ranting throughout the thread about Igbo this, Igbo that. Now asking yourself, who is talking from a hateful standpoint? Go and cure soul and leave the Igbos alone, they are not the source of your frustration.

lmao...pathetic loser
i speak with facts and figures...not throwing tantrums

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by anyimontana(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
blackpanda:

If you like insult me. Its all empty headed bigots know how to do
When u have nothing upstairs all u can turn to is insults and silly tantrums
cattle tribe...dint know it hurt u..but na where u from na.
Try to put full stop and comas where n wen necessary, ur writeup really confuses me..tribe with special cutoff marks..

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by blackpanda: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
jumobi1:

You’re daft. Any Nigerian has the right to lead.

you are braindead. if u cant comprehend my post, skip it
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by kuntash: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
fuckerstard:
Idiot and he went public with this, I don't know how these parasites reason at times.

Indeed he is cattle!

you called him idiot for going public

what of who brought it to front page of Nairaland ?

bro , if you are Igbo and e pain you , pls think and do the needful , go get your PVC , like the guy in the post said , it's a challenge
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by blackpanda: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:

And the hamitic curse will NEVER leave the nuthern nizooria.
They will serve the Igbos forever.
Nail cutters

pathetic loosing noisemaker
mtscheeew grin

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Amarabae(f): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Yoruba's preferred candidate in 1999 was olu falae, igbos voted obasanjo the hausa preferred candidate instead.
Same way they voted tofa against abiola and also shagari.

Obj rigged the rest in 2003.

Stay in your lane, let we the brave people deal with dis cursed barbarians from the Caaalliphate.
So have a sit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja / White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria / Ezinne Kalu Graduates With First Class In Law From UK University (Photos)