Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Freelancing: Why Nigerians Should Start Today - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freelancing: Why Nigerians Should Start Today (13766 Views)

Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah / Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today / The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freelancing: Why Nigerians Should Start Today by Christeety: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
great664:
A living proof.

I don't think I can work for anyone when foreigners appreciate little things you do for them while paying you instead of Nigeria where even Govt think thy are doing you a favor by paying salary..

I even have one client who pay me to just listen to webinar videos so I can learn what he want me to help him With....

Nigerians looking for 20 yrs experience and must not be more than 35 yrs with MSc and PHD as added advantage.

Pls can you kindly put me through on how it works? Thanks
Re: Freelancing: Why Nigerians Should Start Today by YANDE800(m): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
nofij:

Article writing on fiverr. People say the market is crowded but I do not think so. It is only crowded with people who are only interested in making quick money. There is no ponzi freelance platform. Article writing has paid me more than many people may believe.

PLS *nofij*

I want to know if it's compulsory to tweak ur ip from NG to US ip?

I want to also ask how u set ur own profile that made client to accept proposal

I would like to discuss with u on whatsapp
Re: Freelancing: Why Nigerians Should Start Today by zinosleek(m): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: Freelancing: Why Nigerians Should Start Today by nofij(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
YANDE800:

PLS *nofij*

I want to know if it's compulsory to tweak ur ip from NG to US ip?

I want to also ask how u set ur own profile that made client to accept proposal

I would like to discuss with u on whatsapp

To the extent I know, I do not think it is possible. I set up my profile - taking a cue as it were from top rated sellers.

1 Like

Re: Freelancing: Why Nigerians Should Start Today by emmdam(m): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
Upwork Profile Not Approved After Multiple Attempts? I Can Help to Set Up an Approved Profile for Any Category and Skills Within 24 Hours.

To get started, kindly message me via emmdamlaw @ g m a i l . c o m OR

W h a t s a p p > > > +2 3 4 7 0 3 8 4 0 7 0 4 2

Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity that can change your story of struggle to a success story for lifetime!

And if you want that massive income from premium clients, Act now!

You are required to p a y the service f e e which is available in my signature and non-negotiable after you receive a confirmation email of profile approval from Upwork in order to claim the full ownership of your Upwork account.

Service Bonus: Prompt response to FREE mentorship

TOS apply

#SayNoToUnemploymentWithTheSkillsYouHaveGotToOffer

#BePartOfUpworkSuccessStories
Re: Freelancing: Why Nigerians Should Start Today by great664(m): 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
Pavore9:

You are right. I have been freely trained on some skills which I was paid for when I started applying it. Foreigners are very liberal but clients from Pakistan, India, Nepal etc are not good news.

You are right but I don't bother bidding for jobs from them or even clients from Portugal
Re: Freelancing: Why Nigerians Should Start Today by ugojibaby: 8:33am On Jan 30, 2018
afolwalex20:

Your link isn't working.
How can i contact you?

the links are very much active. it is the best place to reach me. http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/01/5-sure-lucrative-online-businesses-you.html
Re: Freelancing: Why Nigerians Should Start Today by afolwalex20(m): 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
ugojibaby:

the links are very much active. it is the best place to reach me. http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/01/5-sure-lucrative-online-businesses-you.html

you haven't written anything on freelancing..

Just a list of online businesses to engage in.

1 Like

Re: Freelancing: Why Nigerians Should Start Today by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Earning in foreign currency is the way in 2018. $2000 is 690k, this is what some nairalanders in freelancing make monthly, sometimes they make even higher. And you are waiting for N-power 30k, married with a kid. You are also 32 years old, bros help your family, go and learn a skill and SignUp on fiverr, no be yahoo yahoo, you work for the money and they pay you.
Re: Freelancing: Why Nigerians Should Start Today by dannypaul(m): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
nofij:

Article writing on fiverr. People say the market is crowded but I do not think so. It is only crowded with people who are only interested in making quick money. There is no ponzi freelance platform. Article writing has paid me more than many people may believe.

can u coach me sir?
Re: Freelancing: Why Nigerians Should Start Today by Gamelord007: 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance site that supports Naira transactions
Re: Freelancing: Why Nigerians Should Start Today by greattechy(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2021
There’s no argument today’s job market is tough. However, while an unforeseen virus quickly charged through the global economy, one element of the workforce still managed to flourish during 2020 lock-down– freelancers. This kept many asking; What is the future of freelancing?

With remote work developing into the ‘new norm’, COVID-19 undoubtedly accelerated the global freelance movement which found freelancers quickly sweeping in to fill the job gaps left by the rapidly spreading virus. But is the current freelancing boom caused by the pandemic just a temporary phenomenon? Certainly not and in fact, it’s here to stay because freelancing is the future.

Let’s first dive deeper into how the pandemic impacted the freelance industry and then cover the reasons why freelancing is indeed the future of work.

Read More:- https://blog.oziconnect.com/what-is-the-future-of-freelancing/
check website:- https://oziconnect.com/
Check Blog:- https://blog.oziconnect.com/

1 Like

Re: Freelancing: Why Nigerians Should Start Today by afoobabs(m): 8:03am On May 06, 2022
Do not withdraw your earnings directly to your local bank, you'd be losing a lot of money by doing so. Sell your funds to me, I will give you a good rate.

WhatsApp me now: 08153484921.
I buy both Payoneer and PayPal funds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traders Lament Low Sales As Food Prices Soar In Lagos / My Unfortunate Experience With Geegpay Africa / Setting Up An ISP In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.