Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC (29150 Views)

Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos / Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal / Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by debolayinka(m): 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
The defense minister is:
i. A northerner
ii. An appointee of Buhari

C'mon what else would he have said?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by zombieTRACKER: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist

Doubt me..... Ask Benue APC
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by begwong: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
Stewpid beings. They couldn't condemn sharia law in their northern states that caused crises and loss of lives na anti grazing of another state they fit spew thrash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by nkwuocha: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Paperwhite:
Guess ndi Benue as well as the middlebelt have seen the ill-effect of continual being the stooges of the core north? Please pull out from this shithole union or continue to suffer the consequence.
Can believe the Gowons,TY Danjumas,Domkat Balis,Dogonyaros,etc are still alive while the region is being wiped out by these same idiots they did their bidding passionately. undecided

That's the sweetest thing about it all.There is a reason why they are still alive.THEY will watch in exasperation how the Nigeria they fought for in tears and blood will crumble and consume them first,before extending the terrific catastrophe to their generations born and unborn.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by GBJakes(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=64557998]

http://sunnewsonline.com/defense-minister-a-disgrace-to-democracy-apc/
[/quote
Very correct, now u guys have seen the difference between politics and professionalism... He spoke the out come of there security meeting held with the commander in Chief.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by Jabioro: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
In a normal con3 the said Dan Ali suppose to resigned .Alas! He is still continue unabated..We've inactive president..period
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by bejeria101(m): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
APC! A house divided against itself will sink. We told you but una no gree.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by debolayinka(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
sarrki:
A serious disgrace I agree to this
Even till now this your head still dey reason nonsense.

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by ShootToKill: 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
Fulani apologize to fulani stooges? Laughable!
By the time fulani finish with you zoogerian buffoons, you'll be more pro-seccesion than IPOB.
More bullets to fulani Ak-47.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by silasely(m): 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
Bugatti abi bugari is a total failure to this very quontry bugari has destabilize our national security and zap-quontry....baba u need a break....
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by Yankee101: 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
When a house is divided amongst itself, it will fall.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by Twrecks(m): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
Who else noticed how this people's priority is not the citizens but winning the next election?
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by Kingspin(m): 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
Aboki is in power..
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by jembewon: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
sarrki:
j get ur PVC ready and vote dis people out
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by godquality: 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
princechurchill:
A house fighting against itself cannot stand

Back to Daura 2019...

Buhari is catastrophic amoeba,what am i saying self grin
you were saying he's a catastrophic amoeba.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by MahatmaGhandi: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
I don't understand a single bit of what APC is for
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by engrchykae(m): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
BeijinDossier:
APC is imploding. cheesy
there is nothing like apc as a political party.
What we had was a special purpose vehicle used by the fulani jihadists to obtain power.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by mommaJ(f): 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
SORRY OP & NAIRALANDERS. I POSTED A THREAD YESTERDAY:
https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help...I REALLY NEED IT TO GET TO FRONT PAGE.PLEASE HELP US GET OUR MIRACLE. THANK YOU ALL.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by Splashme: 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ohammadike:
Apc as a whole is a national disgrace and must be flushed out.

How does anyone expect buhari and his minster to go against the murderous herdsmen when they are the grand patron and sponsors of the group
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by ajebuter(f): 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
This is one of the m0r0ns and retards Buhari took six months to assemble, right?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by Illitrate3(m): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ohammadike:

Are you no longer a patriot.

Maybe your monthly 30k has finished .

It seems like Hunger has reformatted your brain temporarily.

#BackToDauara2019
even if buhari want to go to daura we will not let him do that bkos he is the first nigerian president that any sane person most re-vote. I am not use to reading replies as u can see my name,so if u do write back its ur own palava
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by Illitrate3(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
ajebuter:
This is one of the m0r0ns and retards Buhari took six months to assemble, right?
yes but they are the ones that shall continue to rule nonsense like u forever. There is nothing u can do abt it,i am also not use to reading replies most expecially from a female carpenter as u can notice my name
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by Illitrate3(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Paperwhite:
Guess ndi Benue as well as the middlebelt have seen the ill-effect of continual being the stooges of the core north? Please pull out from this shithole union or continue to suffer the consequence.
Can believe the Gowons,TY Danjumas,Domkat Balis,Dogonyaros,etc are still alive while the region is being wiped out by these same idiots they did their bidding passionately. undecided
yes bkos most of the middle belters are also dog and frog eaters like u thats why u are insulting north of hunger knowing well that we never eat the kiya kiya u people eat,like pig,donkey,monkey,frog,snail,mami water,human being,flies,lizard,mouse,hyena and bedbugs,we better die of hunger than eating a puke . I know u may be very provocked to reply but am asuring u i quit reading any reply even if its for preaching bkos my real name is illitrate am having a masters in illitracy
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by vicboy12: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
My people am writing this as an eye witness, am from Benue State in one of the affected local government to be precise, this herdsmen killers are hired by this unknown sponsors and there work is mainly to destroy, kill and send people packing, as I write this they are camp in Nasarawa State Awe local government Ashaku forest, if not that our people are cooked by native doctors here in our land to protect our Territory the story would've been a different thing, just that u can't tell exactly where their next target is hence they strike mainly in this interior villages where you go two to three kilometres before you see another set of settlement its hard to know. Mind you even if you take all the Police and Army to Benue State they can't stop the attacks because they only attack in this interior villages which is very hard to know when and where they are going to attack. Solution is, arrested the sponsors or better still call them (Miyatti Allah) to order so that they will call their foot soldiers to stand down and Peace will reign Simple.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by positivethought: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
The APC are so eternally concern n scared of the PDP such that if they don't mention the PDP in whatever they do they don't feel safe,what concerns PDP in this matter if not that one is been mischievous.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by aspirebig: 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mere looking at his picture, with his weak eyes, you can tell that he is a confused fellow and should not be taken serious.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by Illitrate3(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
drss2:
benue pipul will remain eternal fools if they continew to bury dier heads on d sand. attacking defence minister is noting but cowardice. his position is same as buari's govt. dey should get it into dier skulls dat d verdict of defence minister citing anti open grazing law as responsible for benue massacre is d position of d federal govt under buari dullard. in fact, anti open grazing law is wat d coalition of jihadist in nijeriya's security apparatus discussed during national security council meeting chaired by buari himself.
dis is precisely d taqqiya i have been talking about. wen fed govt say anti open grazing law is d cause of benue attack, have it at d back of ur mind dat TAQQIYA is at play here. changing naratives n true nature of herdsmen terrorist attacks on christians in nijeriya is a deliberate effort by d coalition of jihadist in nijeriya to BLIND n conquer christians! was there anti open grazing law wen terrorist herds men massacred n kill pipul in southern kaduna, agatu- benue, taraba, adamawa, enugu, delta, ogun, ondo, nasarawa, edo states ur guess is as good as mine.
u will see d next reason (TAQQIYA) dat will be given by federal govt wen herds men terrorist attack anoda state in future.

ALWAYS REMEMBER, TAQQIYA (LIES) IS THE GREATEST TOOL OF JIHADIST AGAINST INFIDELS.

Alert!!!! hide ur arms!!!!!!!!!!!! keep dem save. jihadist soldiers ar coming for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as i write dis piece, buari dullard has given oder to his jihadist security to arrest natives with illegal arms in d whole of middle belt states starting with adamawa, benue n taraba.
u took a single word from arabic that u dnt even know its meaning as a backup to ur nonsensical claims,what is taqiyya ? Taqqyya is a form of lies to acheive a specific goal. Tayya is not permissable in islam if that what u mean,taqyya is done even today in the sect of shiit of the world fro example alzakzakky,who is now under house arrest and the most interested thing is that we consider shiit and christianity brother and sister and sometimes the shiit are even more infidel than u who follow a man as a god. Jesus christ was the only claimed god on earth to be having anus and penix,we can never believe a full responsible pure god could go to toilet and shhit while still be called a God never,we only believed that God is ever pure,its a very insulting to even attribute anus or penix to the creator of all human beings,God dnt need anus to function,he dont need penix bkos he can creat millions of human in a swift second,what is he going to do with a degrading thing like that,how dare u even believed that a god or his son would be having a smelly anus. So ur kind of approach is worse than taqiyya that ur brothers shiit doesbkos atleast they never believe God could habour shiit in his stomach and simply as a man go to toilet or do u mean the anus was for a decoration. U need to stop blindly following something not possible,God is pure,he doent even need to breath bkos he was the creator of breath talkless of given birth or suffer castigation with even a simple blood oozing out of his body. I know that u must reply me bkos i know who exactly u are,i mean the kind of u that want a fight,u said jesus bring peace but now u are far east but trying to provock war,that also means u can never be a christian that follow jesus,what is the difference between u and boko haram ? Its just that urs is blabbering but theirs is true. I am sorry that i can not read ur replies bkos i never does that since coming to nairaland and as u can be aware the name i put is illitrate 3,i am illitrate grade 3
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by Chukazu: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
Am tired of Benue folks crying and complaining.

If they want to remain with the North let them stay and die ,if they want to join South and leave in peace...it's up to them

They should close their book of Lamentations
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by Iphran6: 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
cheesy this man is truly a clown,I don't know what kogi people did to deserve this kind of man for a Governor
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Chai benue haff suffered.
They shall pay dearly, and learn the hard way...
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by Halo22: 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
The defence minister was full of sanguine expression that he didn't know when he made infuriating statements. In fact he just exposed the minds of the security chiefs headed by the president. But am happy now cos Benue people have eliminated the effeminate character in them to face the reality of life.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
sarrki:

Unbelievable.

So you now agreeing that Buhari's government and his officials are seriously a disgrace to Nigerians and Africans at large?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness / Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.