Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC (29156 Views)

Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos / Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal / Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by bamoski(m): 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
nkwuocha:

Hausa will keep doing what they do best which is bloodletting on all tribes including the MB.You know how funny your post seems to be? We still remain the tribe which you can still find in Every nook and crannies of this entire shithole. There is a massive community of igbos even in the North. That's one good thing about dominance, we are everywhere. Now let me ask you something, If the Nigerian government do a mistake of handling power to the igbos, I'm sure you know what we can do with such power, especially a power that gives us rights to arms and ammunition grin.Just like the Fulani we migrate too and settle.

We are both the devil and the deep blue sea,whichever way you turn we're right there!. Even your masters do everything within their powers to put us in check, because they know any little mistake can send them running to Lake Chad. Yoruba tribe, MB, are not your masters worries, NAaaaaa.You guys are already lifetime puppets.They know you guys are predictable, always ready to suck their overblown co'cks! undecided

You know, Buhari sent a battalion down to the East because of one Igbo man. Just one man, and the Nigeria army had their machinery rolling like there's a, War going on cheesy grin

But what happened with your tribe? You were chained with your wounds with handcuffs to your hospital beds. You guys don't count, you're just existing. Hmmmm, very predictable slaves. Pathetic! You guys don't have nothing to fight for... Except your farms. Unfortunately, they won't belong to you anymore in no distant time.

For such huge pile of garbage to come from you means you're finished.

Look at what radio biafraùd has done to you.

Keep living in self delusion, day go break for you one day.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by nkwuocha: 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
bamoski:

For such huge pile of garbage to come from you means you're finished.

Look at what radio biafraùd has done to you.

Keep living in self delusion, day go break for you one day.

You guys are in a better mess than BIAFRA. How does it feel to be an endangered minority? cheesy
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by mindtricks: 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:
A serious disgrace I agree to this
Unfortunately that is how concerned Nigerians view the opinions of people like you and your fellow supporters of the disgraceful performance that this government has to offer to Nigerians. It's never too much asking our leaders to quit chasing shadows and do the needful.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by bamoski(m): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2018
nkwuocha:

You guys are in a better mess than BIAFRA. How does it feel to be an endangered minority? cheesy

Still better than being an unfortunate majority treated worse than a minority.

Una no get shame for body. smh
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by nkwuocha: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2018
bamoski:

Still better than being an unfortunate majority treated worse than a minority.

Una no get shame for body. smh

'unfortunate ' you say? Hahahaa
Dude all your appliances today is gotten from an igbo man's shop, or imported by us. Who the hell are you and your tribe?
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by bamoski(m): 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
nkwuocha:

'unfortunate ' you say? Hahahaa
Dude all your appliances today is gotten from an igbo man's shop, or imported by us. Who the hell are you and your tribe?

Empty chest beating as usual, with all the noise they cannot even make the top 5 richest list in the country

The only thing they are known for is soiling the image of Nigerians abroad by drug pushing and all manner of criminalities.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by nkwuocha: 12:22am On Feb 12, 2018
bamoski:

Empty chest beating as usual, with all the noise they cannot even make the top 5 richest list in the country

The only thing they are known for is soiling the image of Nigerians abroad by drug pushing and all manner of criminalities.

Hello!
You are minority and endangered. We are good at what we do! Breakthroughs cones through daring. That's why your place is undeveloped and a Shithole. What do you people even have? In the next 20years ,you will still remain where you are. Maybe you can be of use in an igbo man's scientific research lab. A, substitute for a lab rat.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by bamoski(m): 6:21am On Feb 12, 2018
nkwuocha:

Hello!
You are minority and endangered. We are good at what we do! Breakthroughs cones through daring. That's why your place is undeveloped and a Shithole. What do you people even have? In the next 20years ,you will still remain where you are. Maybe you can be of use in an igbo man's scientific research lab. A, substitute for a lab rat.

This coming from someone from an erosion ravaged, red mud republic is laughable.

Please what is there to be proud of in your land locked region full of all manner of criminals.

Lol @scientific research lab. The one in onitcha main market abi?
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by nkwuocha: 8:25am On Feb 12, 2018
bamoski:

This coming from someone from an erosion ravaged, red mud republic is laughable.

Please what is there to be proud of in your land locked region full of all manner of criminals.

Lol @scientific research lab. The one in onitcha main market abi?

Landlocked you say? What sea do the middle beltans have? You are in more danger than us. You have refused to tell me your state grin cheesy.Be proud expose the cave you crawled out from and let me do justice to this thread.

Yea, we have criminals, Good ones cool cool
It takes an intelligent person to pull certain criminality off. Errrm, where are you from again? Mention prominent achievers from your place, do you people have great scholars? Scientific achievers? Economic Experts? Internationally recognized writers? What exactly do you people flaunt?
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by bamoski(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
nkwuocha:

Landlocked you say? What sea do the middle beltans have? You are in more danger than us. You have refused to tell me your state grin cheesy.Be proud expose the cave you crawled out from and let me do justice to this thread.

Yea, we have criminals, Good ones cool cool
It takes an intelligent person to pull certain criminality off. Errrm, where are you from again? Mention prominent achievers from your place, do you people have great scholars? Scientific achievers? Economic Experts? Internationally recognized writers? What exactly do you people flaunt?

I don't need to mention notable personalities from my region because their personal success is non of my business. That's primitive thinking

My state of origin does not change the fact that the SE is a shìthole hole place full of shìthole leaders and shithole followers.

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by nkwuocha: 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
bamoski:

I don't need to mention notable personalities from my region because their personal success is non of my business. That's primitive thinking

My state of origin does not change the fact that the SE is a shìthole hole place full of shìthole leaders and shithole followers.

You're still dodging my question .Where are you from? cheesy.Which state in the middle Belt?? grin
What are you ashamed of?
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by bamoski(m): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2018
nkwuocha:

You're still dodging my question .Where are you from? cheesy.Which state in the middle Belt?? grin
What are you ashamed of?

Rather I'm proud of my origin. I'm not stating it because it is not necessary in this discussion.

Why not address the issues raised, as to the south east being a shithole region rather than try to know where I come from.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by nkwuocha: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2018
bamoski:

Rather I'm proud of my origin. I'm not stating it because it is not necessary in this discussion.

Why not address the issues raised, as to the south east being a shithole region rather than try to know where I come from.

State your origin if you're a sooo proud of it. My humble sef is from Anambra South East. Home of drug lords, business Tycoons, prolific writers ,kindnap kingpins, Scientific geniuses, and lots more cheesy

Now where the hell are you from? grin
Be proud like me! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George / FG Suspends Plans To Borrow $22.7bn / Is This Nigeria? I Was Moved To Tears By These Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.